Villa Semarapura, Canggu
Overlooking a magical sea temple and the dramatic black sands of Cemagi Beach, Villa Semarapura offers a one-of-a-kind holiday experience on Bali’s sunset coast. This beautifully designed villa features five luxurious bedroom suites and a wide choice of living, dining and entertainment areas. Sip an ice-cold beer at the poolside bar, relax with a massage, or enjoy cocktails in the sunset balé as the sun slips below the horizon. Despite its delightful away-from-it-all setting, Villa Semarapura is within easy reach of the award-winning Nirwana Bali golf course and resort facilities at Tanah Lot, and only 15 kilometres from Seminyak. Although with an excellent team of staff on hand – including a skilled chef – why leave?
Find exquisite private villa stands on Southern-West coast of Bali, strategically located between Canggu and Tanah Lot. Villa Semarapura will bring a new sensation of leisure with abundant paradise experience. This villa is designed as beachfront villa that relies on tropical atmosphere and amazing ocean view. You can reach the magnificent view of sunset and sea panoramic will be melted on your eyes. Enjoying cutting-edge style mixed by natural touch and minimalist-contemporary ideas. The interior of outdoor and indoor are impressively blending with peaceful tone and warmth essence in entire building. The villa is decorated with a series of pavilions, within a swimming pool and also ornamental ponds. Raise your pleasure and artistic feeling by looking its living, dining and sleeping pavilions that fully adorable in featuring glass door.
Villa Semarapura decorates its indoor interior with fully cozy accommodations such as five expansive bedrooms with stylish bathroom, a stunning dining area, a feature kitchen, and also an ideal modern living room. Your relaxation time must be completed through a fresh sensation of Jacuzzi and swimming pool. A wonderful private villa builds a paradise of landscape garden with natural perform as outdoor decoration concept including timber decks, outdoor alfresco expansive bar and relaxation 'bale' pavilions. This outdoor design can be a perfect venue to plan Bali weddings, cocktail party and other events. The garden is situated overlooking the beach, inviting the tropical nuance from the ocean and Bali nature. This villa nearby for many tourist attractions even the famous, Tanah Lot. You can reach the Cemagi Beach easily, just few minutes from Villa. Enjoy the beauty of black sand ballpark at the beach. From here anyway, you can capture the image of volcano, a wave of Indian Ocean, and Bata Ngandang Temple. All experience will make your Holiday more exciting in Villa Semarapura.
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Complimentary return airport transport on arrival and on departure.
- Welcome drink, towel refreshment and fruit basket upon arrival.
- Daily Breakfast.
- 24h Security.
- Villa attendant assisting.
- Chef prepares Dining Western, Asian, vegetarian and children’s menus. Requests accommodated (including special diets) an extra cost plus handling fee.
- Cooking class (surcharge).
- Providing A 16-seat minibus and driver is available for 8 consecutive hours at an extra cost (excludes petrol).
- Area: 2,500 sqm (villa). 5,000 sqm (land).
- Pool: swimming pool 20m x 6m (including children’s section); outdoor jacuzzi.
- Accomodations: 5 bedrooms: 4 with king-size beds; 1 with twins convertible to a king). 5 extra beds can be set up on guest request at additional charge; Living areas; Open-sided living room; poolside bar and lounge; media room with pool table; dining pavilion with table for 10; kitchen with breakfast bar; poolside dining deck with table for 10; sunset balé.
- Communication: Telephone landline; WiFi and mobile phone coverage. Computer, printer and fax available on request.
- Entertainment: 60-inch TV with surround-sound and multiple-zone central music system in media room; 26/40-inch satellite channel TVs in bedrooms; DVD players; Bose iPod docks.
- Events: Suitable for weddings and events up to a maximum of 80 people.
- Sport: Pool table; table tennis; tennis court (shared); volleyball; 2 bicycles.
- Families: Villa Semarapura is well equipped for families. Facilities include: baby cot; high chair; car seat; shallow section in the pool.
- Spa: Spa balé with two massage tables; professional therapists on call for treatments from a comprehensive spa menu.
- A 16-seat minibus and driver is available for 8 consecutive hours at an extra cost (excludes petrol).
- Additional facilities: Barbecue; In-room safes; Full generator back-up.
|Bedroom||Low Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|5 Suite Bed||$ 1410 Nights||$ 1640 Nights||$ 2110 Nights|
|Tax||: 15.5 %|
Terms & Conditions
Rates, Check-In and Check-Out
- Rates include Airport transfers pick up and drop off, all complimentary and using villa’s facilities.
- Rates are subject 15.5% government tax and service charge.
- Rates are quoted net in US Dollar.
- Maximum person stay in villa is 2 per room.
- Check in time is after 2 P.M. Early check in depends on villa availability.
- Check out time is 12 P.M.
- Late check out until 18:00 is charged 50% from the existing contract rate and after 18:00 consider a full night charge applied unless prior notice is negotiated.
- Early check in and late check out are subject to space availability and prior notification is requested.
- For day use 50% charge of contracted rate for late check out - until 18:00 based on availability.
- Groceries and beverages are charged at cost price plus a negoitable handling fee which is subject to service charge and government tax.
- A Balinese silence day, "Nyepi" March 17th, 2018 from 6 a.m. until 6 a.m. the next morning, no possible to Check In and Check Out.
- Low season: 9 January – 12 April (excluding CNY and Easter Week); 23 April – 15 June; 1 October – 19 December.
- High season: CNY; Easter Week; 16 June – 30 September.
- Peak season: 20 December – 08 January.
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 150 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy 10% discount when checking in before 17 Nov 2017.
* Does not apply for New Year period