Tanadewa Luxury Villas & Spa, Nusa Dua
The combination of Balinese friendliness, magnificent interiors infused with culture and spirituality, and spectacular views are all part of the tanadewa experience. As soon as you step foot in the lobby and lounge of the villa, you will immediately feel the warmth and serenity. Featuring contemporary Balinese architecture and style, the resort features distinct Balinese touches that blends seamlessly with the mystic charm of its natural surroundings.
The name “tanadewa” is derived from the words “Tanah”, meaning land, and “Dewa”, meaning “Gods”. Bali is rightly known as the island of the Gods, and tanadewa is the perfect place to enjoy what it has to offer. Only in tanadewa will you be satisfied with the beauty of Bali, the famous “paradise on earth.”
Luxuriate in pampering spa treatments at the award-winning tanaspa, indulge in a mouth-watering dining experience at our stunning hilltop tanalounge restaurant or dive into the private plunge pool and submerge yourself in total relaxation.
Located 15 minutes away from Bali’s International Airport and just minutes away from the private beaches of Nusa Dua, this is the ultimate romantic getaway with your loved one to relax and rejuvenate.
Lay back and immerse yourself in our luxurious villas which combines modern design and exotic Balinese interiors. Elegantly designed with all the comforts of a home, the one bedroom villa consist of a king-sized bed, an en-suite bathroom pre-arranged with fashionable toiletries, a private plunge pool in a magnificent living area, plasma TV, a luxurious jacuzzi, in-villa espresso machines, built-in iPod dock, your own personal 24-hour butler and more.
Designed with pure luxury in mind, this spacious 2-storey villa has its own living & dining area & easily accommodates 4 adults in 2 suites. Each suite offers a lush king bed, plasma TV, in-villa iPod dock, 2 luxurious bathrooms pre-arranged with fashionable toiletries, a luxurious jacuzzi a larger private plunge pool and your own 24-hour butler. The 2-bedroom villa is situated on a higher land, which offers you stunning views of the landscape such as the famous Benoa Bay.
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Complimentary return airport transport on arrival and on departure.
- Welcome drink, refreshment towel and fruit basket upon arrival.
- Daily Breakfast.
- Daily cleaning.
- 24h Butler.
- Wake up service.
- Area: Private area
- Pool: Private plunge swimming pool with jacuzzi.
- Accomodation: one until two storey bedroom villa with king size bed with ensuite bathroom; Living area with kitchen.
- Entertainment: TV Plasma; iPod dock.
- Communication: WiFi
- The Spa.
- The Lounge.
- Additional facility: Espresso machine.
|Bedroom||Low Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|1 Bedroom Bed||$ 155 Nights||$ 171 Nights||$ 201 Nights|
|2 Bedroom Bed||$ 321 Nights||$ 363 Nights||$ 378 Nights|
|Tax||: 15.5 %|
Terms & Conditions
Rates, Check-In and Check-Out
- Rates include Airport transfers pick up and drop off, all complimentary and using villa’s facilities.
- Rates are subject 15.5% government tax and service charge.
- Rates are quoted net in US Dollar.
- Maximum person stay in villa is 2 per room.
- Check in time is after 2 P.M. Early check in depends on villa availability.
- Check out time is 12 P.M.
- Late check out until 18:00 is charged 50% from the existing contract rate and after 18:00 consider a full night charge applied unless prior notice is negotiated.
- Early check in and late check out are subject to space availability and prior notification is requested.
- For day use 50% charge of contracted rate for late check out - until 18:00 based on availability.
- A Balinese silence day, "Nyepi" March 17th, 2018 from 6 a.m. until 6 a.m. the next morning, no possible to Check In and Check Out.
- Low season (minimum stay 3 nights): The rest of the year.
- High season (minimum stay 5 nights): Chinese New Year; Easter Week; 01 July – 15 September.
- Peak season (minimum stay 7 nights): 20 December – 10 January.