Villa Amala, Seminyak
Villa Amala is a stunning 3 bedroom private pool villa located in the heart of fashionable Seminyak. Having just been relaunched to the market after being fully remodeled by one of Bali’s top designers, Amala is sure to impress even the toughest of critics. The villa is located within a gated secure complex at the residence, Seminyak with villa manager, service staff and maintenance staff available round the clock in addition, food and drinks can be ordered from the central kitchen till 10 PM.
The king-bedded master bedroom overlooks the pool and boasts an impressive garden bathroom bordered by bamboo and featuring a jacuzzi tub as well as a rain shower.The second bedroom is furnished with a queen bed and is surrounded by a lush tropical garden and has an ensuite featuring an outdoor shower and indoor bathroom. The third room, which has twin beds, can be used as a study or conveniently converted to another bedroom, making this villa very suitable for a family.
Villa Amala offers guests a multitude of outdoor lounging areas including a delightful sheltered rooftop balé furnished with a dining table for four, and two deckchairs alongside the pool.
For boutique shopping or exclusive dinning and nightlife, you are no more than an easy 5 minute walk to Jalan Laksmana and Jalan Kayu Aya commonly known as “Eat Street” with its plethora of cafes, restaurants, shops and boutiques. Seminyak Square and Seminyak Village, two upmarket shopping centers can also be found here.
This single level villa offers enclosed kitchen, living and dining rooms overlooking the garden and pool area. The living space features an L-shaped sofa, 42inch flat screen TV with DVD surround sound system, and the super stylish dining table seats eight creating the perfect setting to enjoy your morning breakfast which is served daily in your villa.
There is a rooftop terrace with inviting gazebo with comfy rattan furnishings, the perfect place to enjoy afternoon drinks with sunset in the background.
The villa offers two gorgeous bedrooms under the main villa roof, while the third bedroom is located next to the living space which is fully air-conditioned with bi-fold doors opening out onto the pool. The master bedroom leads off the pool terrace with a large indoor and outdoor ensuite bathroom. The main bathroom of the villa also serves as an ensuite to the 3rd bedroom and all bedrooms offer flat screen TV’s with cable television, plus DVD players.
Villa Amala is staffed by our amazing team of butlers, maids, villa manager, pool and garden attendants. All of our team are there to really make your stay as truly amazing as possible with their warm Balinese hospitality and 5 star service. So whether it is arranging in-villa massages, day tours, transport arrangements or special dinner bookings, just ask and our team will make it happen.
Master bedroom 1
King size bed, ensuite bathroom with shower and bathtub, air-conditioning, safe, linen and towels
Queen size bed, ensuite bathroom with shower, air-conditioning, safe, linen and towels
Single bed, shared bathroom with second bedroom, safe, linen and towels
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Complimentary return airport transport on arrival and on departure.
- Welcome drink and cold towel upon arrival at the villa.
- Flower arrangements in the villa upon arrival.
- Daily Breakfast in the privacy of your own villa.
- Complimentary mineral drinking water.
- Complimentary Tea & Coffee.
- Daily butler & maid service.
- 24 hour security guard.
- Shopping groceries by villa staff for in-villa dining. Cook on request (extra cost plus handling fee).
- Laundry / dry cleaning service (at cost).
- Baby-sitting, in-villa massages, chef service car and driver are available on request at an extra charge.
- Area: Private villa.
- Pool: Private swimming pool.
- Accommodations: 3 air-conditioned bedroom villa; Living and Dining area; Fully equipped kitchen.
- Entertainment: Satellite TV; DVD player.
- Communication: Free WiFi internet access; Telephone.
- Additional facility: Safety deposit box.
|Bedroom||Low season||Mid low season||High season||Mid high season||Peak season|
|3 Bedroom Bed||$ 315 Nights||$ 325 Nights||$ 365 Nights||$ 385 Nights||$ 485 Nights|
|Tax||: 15.5 %|
Terms & Conditions
Rates, Check-In and Check-Out
- Rates include Airport transfers pick up and drop off, all complimentary and using villas facilities.
- Rates are subject to 15.5% government tax and service charge.
- Rates are quoted net in US Dollar.
- Maximum person stay in villa is 2 persons per room.
- Check in time is at 2 P.M.
- Check out time is at 12 Noon.
- Late check out until 18:00 is charged 50% from 1 night rental rate and after 18:00 consider a full night charged.
- Early check in and late check out are subject to space availability and prior notification is required.
- Groceries and beverages are charged at cost price plus a negoitable handling fee which is subject to service charge and government tax.
- A Balinese silence day, "Nyepi" March 17th, 2018 from 6 a.m. until 6 a.m. the next morning, no possible to Check In and Check Out.
- Low season (minimum stay 2 nights): 09 January - 25 March.
- Mid low season (minimum stay 2 nights): 05 Apr - 15 June; 01 October - 19 December.
- High season (minimum stay 5 nights): CNY; 16 June - 30 September.
- Mid high season (minimum stay 5 nights): Easter Week.
- Peak season (minimum stay 7 nights): 20 Dec 2018 - 08 Jan 2019.