Villa Jepun, Seminyak
Three bedroom Villa Jepun features enclosed living, dining and kitchen plus upstairs gazebo all overlooking the private pool, is perfectly situated in the center of Bali’s most trendy suburb of Seminyak. Quietly nestled within thesecure villa estate called The Residence, Seminyak, guests are primed and spoilt for choice with a multitude of restaurants, boutique shopping, cafes, bars and trendy nightspots all within an easy stroll from the villa.
Stepping stones over a traditional Balinese fishpond welcome guests into this bright and spacious villa. From here, a pathway passes by the master bedroom and the 8.5 x 3.5m swimming pool to reach the large air-conditioned lounge, kitchen and dining area. A wall of bi-fold doors transforms this room from indoor to outdoor living in a matter of seconds. There is ample seating for guests to relax and read a book or watch television and the dining table, which overlooks the swimming pool, seats six. The lounge room also looks out onto a lovely tropical garden.
Villa Jepun’s bedrooms are tastefully themed and decorated in shades of red, brown and orange. The king-bedded master room overlooks the swimming pool and garden and has a jacuzzi tub in its ensuite garden courtyard bathroom. The second bedroom, which is also king-bedded, is surrounded by a lush tropical garden with an ensuite bathroom featuring an outdoor shower and indoor bathtub. Next door to bedroom two is a smaller third bedroom furnished with a queen size bed. All bedrooms are air conditioned for your comfort and equipped with cable TV.
A balmy tropical breeze greets you as you ascend to an upper level at Villa Jepun, where a covered balé featuring comfortable couches provides another marvelous space for outdoor living and relaxation.
Entering the villa you are greeted by Balinese statues over a water feature, and lush tropical gardens surround the entire villa.
Large open plan living and dining areas with high soaring ceilings, by-fold timber doors opening out onto the pool, custom made 6 seater dining table, large comfy sofa, vivid artwork and plenty of natural lighting. The living space is fully air-conditioned and also includes a 42inch flat screen TV, DVD player and surround soundmusic system.
A large rooftop terrace features an alang-alang thatched roof gazebo with rattan sofas, plus additional rattan sun lounger and duo rattan seating. The terrace is the perfect haven to kick back and relax with a drink and good friends as the sun sets.
The private 8m pool with water feature is adjoined by timber deck with rattan sun chairs and umbrella to one side and the villa living area to the other.
Three funky and contemporary bedrooms are all decorated with a mixture of dark wood, grey and white tones with splashes of color thrown in with the artwork. All feature air-conditioning, flat screen wall mounted TV’s with DVD players, high quality soft white linens and lamps.
The master bedroom is furnished with a king size bed and private indoor/outdoor ensuite marble bathroom with bathtub. The second bedroom is also furnished with king size bed with access through the glass doors at the front of the room or a separate entrance that leads to the bathroom, which is shared with the third bedroom. The third bedroom is furnished with twin beds which can be pushed together to create a king size bed.
Guests are looked after by our friendly and professional team of villa manager, butler, housekeeping, gardeners and pool attendants. The team are there to ensure that you enjoy the perfect holiday. They can arrange in-villa massages and spa services, special in-villa dinners, tours and transport, restaurant bookings, and are even available to assist with any grocery shopping requirements.
The Residence, Seminyak is no more than an easy 5 minute walk to JalanLaksmana and JalanKayuAya commonly known as “Eat Street” with its plethora of cafes, restaurants, shops and boutiques. Seminyak Square and Seminyak Village, two upmarket shopping centers, can also be found here, and, it’s just a leisurely 10 minute walk to the beach.
BEDROOM AND BATHROOM DESCRIPTION
King size bed, ensuite bathroom with shower and bathtub, air-conditioning, fan, TV &DVD player, linen & towels.
Queen size bed, ensuite bathroom with shower, air-conditioning, fan, TV &DVD player, linen & towels.
Twin size bed no bathroom, air-conditioning, fan, TV &DVD player, linen & towels.
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Complimentary return airport transport on arrival and on departure.
- Welcome drink and cold towel upon arrival at the villa.
- Flower arrangements in the villa upon arrival.
- Daily Breakfast in the privacy of your own villa.
- Complimentary Tea & Coffee.
- Daily butler & maid service.
- 24 hours Security guard.
- Shopping groceries by villa staff for in-villa dining. Cook on request (extra cost and handling fee).
- Laundry / dry cleaning service (at cost).
- Baby-sitting, in-villa massages, car and driver are available on request at an extra charge.
- Area: Private villa.
- Pool: Infinity private swimming pool.
- Accommodations: 3 air-conditioned bedroom with en-suite bathroom; Living and Dining area; Fully equipped kitchen.
- Entertainment: Satellite TV; DVD player.
- Communication: Free WiFi internet access.
- Additional facility: Safety deposit box.
|Bedroom||Low season||Mid low season||High season||Mid high season||Peak season|
|3 Bedroom Bed||$ 315 Nights||$ 325 Nights||$ 365 Nights||$ 385 Nights||$ 485 Nights|
|Tax||: 15.5 %|
Terms & Conditions
Rates, Check-In and Check-Out
- Rates include Airport transfers pick up and drop off, all complimentary and using villa’s facilities.
- Rates are subject 15.5% government tax and service charge.
- Rates are quoted net in US Dollar.
- Maximum person stay in villa is 2 per room.
- Check in time is after 3 P.M. Early check in depends on villa availability.
- Check out time is 12 P.M.
- Late check out subject to availability with additional charge.
- Groceries and beverages are charged at cost price plus a negoitable handling fee which is subject to service charge and government tax.
- A Balinese silence day, "Nyepi" March 17th, 2018 from 6 a.m. until 6 a.m. the next morning, no possible to Check In and Check Out.
- Low season (minimum stay 2 nights): 09 January - 25 March.
- Mid low season (minimum stay 2 nights): 05 April - 15 June; 01 October - 19 December.
- High season (minimum stay 5 nights): CNY; 16 June - 30 September.
- Mid high season (minimum stay 5 nights): Easter Week.
- Peak season (minimum stay 7 nights): 20 December - 08 January.