Villa Samuan, Seminyak
Villa Samuan is a unique retreat that combines a serene atmosphere with a sense of proper indulgence. The villa offers a stylish and inspirational setting, backed-up by a team of excellent staff who will make you experience genuine Balinese hospitality. A stay in Villa Samuan will help you rest your mind and soul in an effortless and comfortable manner.
The villa is decorated in a distinctive East-meets-West style. Surrounded by the lush greens of our large garden, you will most likely forget that you are located right in the center of vibrant Seminyak, in a quit residential area a home far from home.
Villa Samuan consists of two separate properties, offering a total of five tastefully decorated bedrooms. The villa can be rented as a whole, but is also suitable for smaller families who wish to rent a two- or three-bedroom combination.
Villa Bali Samuan is situated in the center of Seminyak, a vibrant locality with a cosmopolitan feel. Despite its central location, the direct surroundings of the villa are green and quiet. With its safe and friendly character, Seminyak is the ideal spot for everybody wanting to enjoy a carefree holiday.
An outstanding range of lush restaurants, trendy cafés, chic clubs and exclusive boutiques can be found within a mere five-minute walk, as well as the alluring Oberoi beach.
Villa Bali Samuan derived its name from Pura Samuan Tiga, an extraordinary temple located in Bedulu. Flanked by two rivers and the gorgeous greens of inland Bali, the temple is considered a meeting place for gods and saints. Sacred trees provide shelter from the sun, creating a wonderfully tranquil environment.
This very place served as a main source of inspiration for Villa Bali Samuan and lent the retreat its name. The literal meaning of Samuan – meeting – captures the spirit of the villa, that we consider the perfect place for a get-together with those close to you. The villa’s architecture and furnishing are intended to create an atmosphere similar to that of the temple, fit for reflection and tranquility.
Villa Kalih (2 bedrooms)
Villa Kalih is a two-bedroom property, featuring a living room, private kitchen, and a special area reserved for dining and relaxation. You can choose to enjoy your meal inside or outside, according to you own preferences. The first bedroom offers a four-poster bed and an en- suite dressing area, which is connected to the bathroom. The bathroom features a honeymoon bathtub, shower and toilet. The second bedroom has two single beds, a separate dressing area and an en-suite garden view bathroom.
Villa Kalih has a 9-meter long pool, surrounded by an ironwood deck and situated in a fully private coconut-tree garden. For guests who wish to enjoy an on location spa treatment, a portable massage table is provided.
Villa Siki (3 bedrooms)
Villa Siki is a three-bedroom property, featuring a living room, private kitchen, and a special area reserved for dining and relaxation. Whether you wish to enjoy your meal inside or outside, it is your pick. The luxurious master bedroom is connected to the living room and offers a comfortable four-poster bed, as well as an en-suite dressing-area. The dressing area is connected to the bathroom, which features a shower, toilet and wooden bathtub. The second and third bedroom are connected to the bale, an open living area at the backside of the garden. One bedroom has a four-poster bed, while the other features two single beds.
Villa Siki has its own 12-meter long pool with a distinguishing pond-like design. The villa has a special massage area with bathtub and private courtyard, featuring an outdoor shower and massage table. Accompanied by the sound of purling water, our own villa therapist will have you enjoy the spa treatment of your choice. Villa Siki also offers a brand-new entertainment room, equipped with a wide-screen 3D television and comfortable sofa for up to ten people.
Villa Bali Samuan (5 bedrooms)
Villa Bali Samuan is a five-bedroom villa, built on a spacious lot in central Seminyak. The villa consists of two separate properties – Villa Siki and Villa Kalih – offering a total of five tastefully decorated bedrooms. The air-conditioned bedrooms all have en-suite bathrooms and are equipped with flat screen LCD television and DVD player. The two villas are connected by a large private inner court, scattered with coconut trees. Each villa has a pool, set in a wooden deck with luxurious daybeds. Villa Samuan can be rented as a whole, but is also suitable for smaller families who wish to rent a two- or three-bedroom combination. In both cases, you will have all the privacy you need.
Our twelve staff members will make you experience genuine Balinese hospitality by delighting you with the best possible service. Whether you wish to start your day with a good breakfast or need to assemble an adventurous daytrip, our staff is there to meet your wishes. A butler is invisibly present from the early morning until the late evening, but can stay longer upon request. Our chef prepares dinner on an exceptionally high level and is familiar with both the Western and Asian kitchen. The security staff is present from the afternoon until the early morning and is there to secure your safety.
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Complimentary return airport transport on arrival and on departure.
- Welcome drink and refreshment towel upon arrival at the villa.
- Daily serving Breakfast.
- Free mineral drinking water for the duration of stay.
- Housekeeping (morning and evening service).
- Butler 07.00 AM to 11.00 PM.
- Private cook.
- Security afternoon and night.
- Laundry / dry cleaning service (at cost).
- Baby-sitting, in-villa massages, car and driver, and tours are available on request at an extra charge.
- Area: Private villa.
- Pool: Two swimming pools (12×3m and 9×3m).
- Accommodations: 5 air-conditioned bedrooms divided over two villas with ensuite bathroom; Living & Dining Area; Private kitchen in both villas; Entertainment room; Library.
- Entertainment: Flat screen TV; DVD player; HiFi connection for iPhone; iPod or Mp3 player.
- Communication: High speed Wi-Fi Internet access; Excellent cell phone coverage; IDD; Local calls; Landlines telephone.
- Family: Baby bed; High chair is available on request.
- Additional facilities: Safe deposit box; Self-contained power generator.
|Bedroom||Samuan Kalih low season||Samuan Kalih high season||Samuan kalih peak season||Samuan Siki low season||Samuan Siki high season||Samuan Siki peak season||Samuan Complete low season||Samuan Complete high season||Samuan Complete peak season|
|2 Bedroom Bed||$ 450 Nights||$ 525 Nights||$ 665 Nights||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|3 Bedroom Bed||-||-||-||$ 625 Nights||$ 775 Nights||$ 995 Nights||-||-||-|
|5 Bedroom Bed||-||-||-||-||-||-||$ 1075 Nights||$ 1300 Nights||$ 1650 Nights|
|Tax||: 15.5 %|
Terms & Conditions
Rates, Check-In and Check-Out
- Rates include Airport transfers pick up and drop off, all complimentary and using villa’s facilities.
- Rates are subject to 15.5% government tax and service charge.
- Rates are quoted net in US Dollar.
- Maximum person stay in villa is 2 person per room.
- Check in time is after 2 P.M. Early check in depends on villa availability.
- Check out time is 12 P.M.
- Late check out until 18:00 is charged 50% from 1 night rate and after 18:00 consider a full night charge.
- Early check in and late check out are subject to space availability and prior notification is requested.
- Groceries and beverages are charged at cost price plus a negotiable handling fee which is subject to service charge and government tax.
- A Balinese silence day, "Nyepi" March 7th, 2019 from 6 a.m. until 6 a.m. the next morning, no possible to Check In and Check Out.
- Low season (minimum stay 3 nights): The rest of the year.
- High season (minimum stay 5 nights): Chinese New Year; Easter Week; 01 July – 15 September.
- Peak season (minimum stay 7 nights): 20 December – 10 January.