Villa Lega, Batu Belig
Set right on the sands of Balubelig Beach, just to the north of Seminyak, Villa LeGa rubs shoulders with some of Bali’s most glittering venues, including the super-cool and trendy W Retreat & Spa.
This beautifully designed, five-bedroom luxury holiday villa enjoys 180-degree sunset and ocean views from two furnished upper-floor sun decks and a 12–metre swimming pool set in a private tropical walled garden. A dedicated staff team, including a manager and chef, will take care of every need. Contemporary in style, and ornamented with elegant Balinese touches, Villa LeGa is designed for supreme holiday comfort and relaxation.
Villa LeGa is a five-bedroom, fully staffed, oceanfront paradise on Bali’s Batubelig Beach. This luxurious and elegant home provides everything you need for holiday fun, total relaxation and gastronomic pleasure, all presented with wonderful Balinese hospitality that will bring your holiday experience to life.
Indoors, sink into the huge soft sofa in the living room for a quiet read, catch a movie in the TV lounge, or enjoy a gourmet meal at the 12-seater dining table. Outdoors, a tropical garden and 12-metre pool provide the perfect backdrop to sun-filled days, as do two rooftop terraces overlooking the ocean, where sunsets and cocktails take on a whole new dimension. All five bedrooms are super-spacious and comfortable, each with a romantic canopied king-size bed, dressing area and ensuite bathroom. The sound of the crashing surf will lull you into deep dreamless slumber.
What makes a stay at Villa LeGa really special is the friendly yet professional team of staff that includes butlers, housekeepers, security and an onsite manager to make sure everything runs smoothly. Your private chef will whip up a range of gastronomic delights from the extensive suggestion menu, but should you feel like heading out for the evening, you don’t have to go far; Villa LeGa rubs shoulders with some truly fine venues such as W Retreat and Potato Head Beach Club.
With its superb facilities, plentiful accommodation and fantastic location, Villa LeGa is the perfect destination for large groups, family holidays, and lovers of relaxed beach-side living, magnificent tropical sunsets, and all the finer things in life.
Villa LeGa is arranged in an L-shape around a 12 x 4 metre swimming pool and hardwood deck topped with sun loungers and facing a well-manicured tropical garden complete with soothing water features. Opening onto the pool and gardens through wide sliding glass doors is a large, open-plan living and dining room with a modern fitted kitchen and breakfast bar, plus two elegant guest bedrooms. Upstairs is an air-conditioned TV lounge, a terrace with comfortable sitting area, and three spacious bedrooms.
Each of the five bedrooms at Villa LeGa is spacious, bright and extremely comfortable. Original paintings adorn the walls and objets d’art add Balinese charm. All have immaculate ensuite bathrooms, dressing areas and floor-to-ceiling glass doors, and each is accented with silks and soft furnishings in its own unique colour scheme. All bedrooms are furnished with romantically canopied king-size beds and writing desks, and equipped with satellite-channel TVs and DVD players.
Upstairs, two very generous master bedrooms feature sitting areas and private balconies with sea and garden views. A king-bedded guest room lies to the rear of the top floor and, although it doesn’t overlook the ocean, it is a lovely comfortable room with soaring roof and warm timber floor. The two downstairs guest rooms open onto the pool and are mirror images of each other, both boasting king-size beds and semi-outdoor ensuite bathrooms with tubs and showers.
Villa LeGa’s generously sized living and dining room has a marble floor and folding glass doors that open to the pool deck, offering guests the choice of air-conditioned comfort or tropical open-air living. The living area is furnished with a yielding L-shaped sofa and a glass-topped coffee table in front of a large flat-screen TV, while the dining area boasts a handsome solid wood dining table for 12. A state-of-the-art, open plan kitchen and breakfast bar fits in neatly to the rear of the living and dining space, and a guest washroom is located to the side.
Adjacent to one of the upstairs master bedrooms is a comfortable, air-conditioned TV loungefurnished with soft couches and equipped with a large flat-screen satellite-channel TV with DVD player. Curtains on all sides shut out the sun for daytime movie viewing and give privacy to the bedroom next door. The TV lounge can also be accessed from a balcony that runs the length of the first floor.
A splendid upper-floor sun terrace, furnished with a selection of all-weather armchairs, sofas and sun loungers, takes pride of place at the front of the villa, while a more intimate spot for sun worship lies above the villa entrance. Both offer absolutely magnificent ocean views – especially at sunset.
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Complimentary return airport transport on arrival and on departure.
- Welcome drink and fruit basket upon arrival at the villa.
- Serviced daily housekeeping.
- Night time security.
- Shopping groceries by villa staff for in-villa dining. Meals preparation at your own villa by our in-house chef or by order - in house menu or menu order selection is available at the villa (extra cost plus handling fee).
- Laundry / dry cleaning service (at cost).
- Baby-sitting, in-villa massages, car and driver, and tours are available on request at an extra charge.
- Area: Private villa.
- Pool: 12 x 4 metres private swimming pool.
- Accomodations: 5 ensuite bedrooms with king-size beds; Extra beds are available on guest request at additional charge; Open-plan living room; Dining room; Kitchen area with 12-seater dining table; Furnished rooftop sun terrace.
- Entertainment: Satellite TVs; DVD players and DVDs; Surround-sound system; CD player; iPod dock.
- Communication: WiFi internet access; Landline for local calls; Mobile phone for guest use; Computer.
- Family: A baby cot; High chair.
- Additional facilities: Barbecue; Diesel powered back-up generator; Safety deposit box.
|Season name||Min Stay||5 Bedroom Bed|
|Low season||2 Nights||$ 1120 Nights
Tax: 15.5 %
|Shoulder season||3 Nights||$ 1300 Nights
Tax: 15.5 %
|High season||5 Nights||$ 1480 Nights
Tax: 15.5 %
|Peak season||7 Nights||$ 1800 Nights
Tax: 15.5 %
Terms & Conditions
Rates, Check-In and Check-Out
- Rates include Airport transfers pick up and drop off, all complimentary and using villa’s facilities.
- Rates are subject to 15.5% government tax and service charge.
- Rates are quoted net in US Dollar.
- Maximum person stay in villa is 2 person per room.
- Check in time is after 2 P.M. Early check in depends on villa availability.
- Check out time is 12 P.M.
- Late check out until 18:00 is charged 50% from 1 night rate and after 18:00 consider a full night charge.
- Early check in and late check out are subject to space availability and prior notification is requested.
- Groceries and beverages are charged at cost price plus a negoitable handling fee which is subject to service charge and government tax.
- A Balinese silence day, "Nyepi" March 7th, 2019 from 6 a.m. until 6 a.m. the next morning, no possible to Check In and Check Out.
- Low season (minimum stay 2 nights): 05-31 January 2019; 11 Feb to 28 Mar 2019; 23 Apr to 06 Jun 2019; 20 Oct to 14 Dec; 05 Jan to 23 Jan 2020; 03 Feb to 26 Mar 2020; 20 Apr to 11 Jun 2020; 18 Oct to 14 Dec 2020.
- Shoulder season (minimum stay 3 nights): 29 Mar to 16 Apr 2019; 07 Jun to 20 Jun 2019; 25 Aug to 19 Oct 2019; 27 Mar to 07 Apr 2020; 14 Apr to 19 Apr 2020; 12 Jun to 25 Jun 2020; 23 Aug to 17 Oct.
- High season (minimum stay 5 nights): 03 - 07 January; 01 Feb to 10 Feb 2019; 17 Apr to 22 Apr 2019; 21 Jun to 24 Aug 2019; 15 Dec to 25 Dec 2019; 24 Jan to 02 Feb 2020; 08 Apr to 13 Apr 2020; 26 Jun to 22 Aug 2020; 15 Dec to 25 Dec 2020.
- Peak season (minimum stay 7 nights): 26 Dec 2019 to 04 Jan 2020.
Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 150 days in advance.*
* Does not apply for New Year period