Villa Zanissa, Seminyak
Two exquisite private villas conveniently located at the heart of seminyak. Our exotic luxury villas offer an expansive array of personal service and facilities intended to make every guests stay comfortable and memorable.
Villa Zanissa is a boutique Bali development of two exquisite private villas. We offer luxurious two, three and four bedroom accommodation, conveniently located at the heart of the famous Seminyak area. Villa Zanissa is just minutes away from Bali’s famous beaches, restaurants and shopping boutiques.
Our villas are uniquely designed and artfully blend traditional Balinese elements with all modern facilities. You will enter your villa through a Balinese traditional door leading you in to your private garden. You will pass by a wonderful water feature with fishpond until you reach your villa and huge private swimming pool complete with your Jacuzzi, Sun deck and Gazebo.
Each villa is appointed with a large central living area, full-service kitchen, fully air conditioned bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, cable TV, free Internet connection and iPod.
Each villa is fully equipped with all the comforts of home including full size indoor bathrooms and outdoor garden showers, giving you the relaxing feeling of bathing in luxury or having a shower whilst gazing into the open blue sky. All bedrooms features King size bedding, air conditioning, satellite television and DVD player.
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Complimentary return airport transport on arrival and on departure.
- Welcome drink and refreshment towel upon arrival at the villa.
- Fresh fruit and flowers upon arrival.
- Daily Breakfast in the privacy of your own villa.
- Complimentary mineral water.
- 24-hour security guard is available.
- Full time manager.
- Daily Villa attendants for housekeeping and linen services.
- Butler service from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM.
- Nightly turndown service.
- Shopping groceries by villa staff for in-villa dining. Cook on request or in-Villa Barbeque advance booking required (extra cost plus handling fee).
- Laundry / dry cleaning service (at cost).
- Baby-sitting, in-villa massages, car and driver, and tours are available on request at an extra charge.
- Area: Private villa.
- Pool: Private swimming pool at 42 M2 and jacuzzi and gazebo.
- Accommodations: 4 air-conditioned bedrooms and 3 air-conditioned bedrooms villa can be joined to for 7 air-conditioned bedrooms villa; En-suite bathrooms with separate shower and bathtub; King-size beds covered by softest luxury white duvets; Living room; Dining area; Fully equipped kitchen.
- Entertainment: Large LCD TV in living room; 32-inch LCD TV in each bedroom; Cable TV with 64 international channels; DVD/CD player in each room; iPod with iPod dock.
- Communication: 24 hours free Wi-Fi/broadband – internet access.
- Additional facilities: Personal safe deposit box in each bedroom; Hairdryer.
|Bedroom||Low season||High season||Peak season|
|2 Bedroom Bed||$ 400 Nights||$ 450 Nights||$ 500 Nights|
|3 Bedroom Bed||$ 600 Nights||$ 650 Nights||$ 700 Nights|
|4 Bedroom Bed||$ 800 Nights||$ 850 Nights||$ 900 Nights|
|7 Bedroom Bed||$ 1400 Nights||$ 1500 Nights||$ 1600 Nights|
|Tax||: 21 %|
Terms & Conditions
Rates, Check-In and Check-Out
- Rates include Airport transfers pick up and drop off, all complimentary and using villa’s facilities.
- Rates are subject to 21% government tax and service charge.
- Rates are quoted net in US Dollar.
- Maximum person stay in villa is 2 person per room.
- Check in time is after 2 P.M. Early check in depends on villa availability.
- Check out time is 12 P.M.
- Late check out until 18:00 is charged 50% from 1 night rate and after 18:00 consider a full night charge.
- Early check in and late check out are subject to space availability and prior notification is requested.
- Groceries and beverages are charged at cost price plus a negoitable handling fee which is subject to service charge and government tax.
- A Balinese silence day, "Nyepi" March 17th, 2018 from 6 a.m. until 6 a.m. the next morning, no possible to Check In and Check Out.
- Low season (minimum stay 3 nights): The rest of the year.
- High season (minimum stay 5 nights): Chinese New Year; Easter Week; 01 July – 15 September.
- Peak season (minimum stay 7 nights): 20 December – 10 January.
- In order to guarantee reservations we must receive a completed credit card charge authorization or deposit payment equivalent to 50% of the rental amount.
- Final payment is required maximum 24 hours of arrival.
- All payments must be made in USD. Payments options are:a) Telex Transfer b) Credit cards accepted: Visa and MasterCard.
- Payments by Traveler’s Cheques, other currencies or personal cheques will not be accepted.
- In the case of last minute bookings, where it is impractical or very difficult for the hirer to make a deposit by TT, we will accept cash (2003 or newer, unmarked USD banknotes – F series or newer only) on arrival. However, a credit card authorization form will need to be used to ensure deposit requirements are met. This form will need to be accompanied by photocopies of both sides of the credit card, a photocopy of holder’s passport, and written authorization. The funds will be held as security and that the transaction will be reversed only upon receipt of alternative payment as agreed with the Villa Management.
- All clients will be asked to sign a Waiver of Liability and a credit card authorization form, which will allow the Villa Management to charge the card any charges that clients incur while at the villa.
- Any cancellation received within 45 days (for low season) and 60 days (for high season) prior to arrival is subject to a cancellation fee equivalent to one (1) night charge or as advised for promotional & group rates.
- Any cancellation received within 30 days (for low season) and 45 days (for high season) prior to arrival is subject to a cancellation fee equivalent to 50% charge or as advised for promotional & group rates.
- Cancellation within 15 prior to arrival, No Show and Early Check out are subject to 100% of total villa night reserved.