Villa Tiga Puluh, Seminyak
“Our truest life is when we are in dreams awake.” – Henry David Thoreau`
Often referred to as the “Island of Peace”, “Island of Gods” and “Morning of the World”, Bali is a land of many riches bathing in a soothing spiritual tranquility.
It all started in 2014, when a family decided to carry out the project of designing their dream home to celebrate the parents’ 30th wedding anniversary.
Villa Tiga Puluh stands as a result of the cohesive combination of the perks and personalities each family member has to offer. Together, they built a luxury haven located in the exclusive area of Seminyak, minutes away from the beach, renowned bars and delightful restaurants.
Within the setting of a secluded exotic garden, the villa offers 7 spacious bedrooms in the shape of individual bungalows set around a splendid swimming pool, each of them offering an en-suite dressing and semi-open private bathroom. An eased sophistication exudes from the clever mix of traditional Indonesian elements and modern European aesthetics; the overall atmosphere finds the perfect balance between the relaxing Balinese culture and Western standards of luxury and comfort.
During your stay, the caring Tiga Puluh team will attend to your every need and deliver a service of the highest quality, allowing you to fully appreciate every second of your blissful getaway.
Located on a private residential street, Tiga Puluh invites you to take a break from daily routine in its safe and exotic cocoon. Walk on the villa’s Indonesian pound and enter the open-plan living room to enjoy a lively breakfast around the large dining room table, a dip in the refreshing pool, and a wonderful massage in the gladak. Read a good book on the sunbeds, taste exotic fresh juices at the bar, enjoy the peacefulness, gather around on the spacious couches for warm discussions accompanied by a few Mojitos, experience a sparkling dinner at home cooked by our personal Chef, take a moment to look at the stars and finish your day by watching your favorite movie in the TV room with your close ones.
Set around the dazzling swimming pool, each bedroom takes the shape of a private bungalow, providing the perfect balance between group moments and intimate, personal space. Elegantly decorated, they were intended to make you feel at home, with all the comforts required to shelter your dreams. Each room is uniquely designed and styled, and offers an en-suite dressing as well as a semi-open private bathroom. The villa can accommodate up to 16 guests.
Choose where you want to smile with the rising sun…
1 Master Suite with en-suite dressing, and private bathroom with showers and bathtub.
2 Deluxe Suites with en-suite dressings and semi-open private bathrooms with shower and bathtub.
4 Suites with en-suite dressing and semi-open private bathrooms with outdoor shower.
At your convenience…
One of the Deluxe Suites can be connected to a Suite in order to form a Family Suite.
One of the Suite can be set in Twin beds
Two in-house additional beds can be arranged (35$/night per bed, including breakfast). For requests regarding larger groups, please contact us.
If all 7 bedrooms aren’t occupied, possibility to transform one of the Suites into a Spa room.
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Complimentary return airport transport on arrival and on departure.
- Refreshments and welcome drink upon arrival at the villa.
- Daily American breakfast for 2 person each room.
- Complimentary bottled mineral water.
- Housekeeping service (daily cleaning & turn-down).
- Private security from 5pm to 7am
- Shopping groceries by villa staff for in-villa dining. Cook on request for lunch and dinner or In-Villa Barbeque advance booking required (extra cost plus handling fee).
- Laundry / dry cleaning service (at cost).
- Baby-sitting, in-villa massages, car and driver, and tours are available on request at an extra charge.
- Area: Private villa.
- Pool: Large swimming pool (20m long).
- Accommodations: 7 air-conditioned and ceiling fans bedrooms with en-suite bathroom; Living and dining area; Fully equipped kitchen.
- Entertainment: Satelite TV; DVD player; Stereo equipment in spacious living room.
- Communication: WiFi internet connection.
- Additional facility: Personal safe deposit box.
|Bedroom||Low season||High season||Peak season|
|5 Bedroom Bed||$ 1150 Nights||$ 1500 Nights||$ 1800 Nights|
|6 Bedroom Bed||$ 1300 Nights||$ 1600 Nights||$ 1900 Nights|
|7 Bedroom Bed||$ 1400 Nights||$ 1700 Nights||$ 2000 Nights|
|Tax||: 15.5 %|
Terms & Conditions
Rates, Check-In and Check-Out
- Rates include Airport transfers pick up and drop off, all complimentary and using villa’s facilities.
- Rates are subject to 15.5% government tax and service charge.
- Rates are quote in US Dollar.
- Maximum person stay in villa is 2 person per room.
- Check in time is after 2 P.M. Early check in depends on villa availability.
- Check out time is 12 P.M.
- Late check out until 18:00 is charged 50% from 1 night rate and after 18:00 consider a full night charge
- Early check in and late check out are subject to space availability and prior notification is requested.
- Groceries and beverages are charged at cost price plus a negoitable handling fee which is subject to service charge and government tax.
- A Balinese silence day, "Nyepi" March 7th, 2019 from 6 a.m. until 6 a.m. the next morning, no possible to Check In and Check Out.
- Low Season (minimum stay 3 nights) : 11 January - 30 June (excluding Chinese New Year & Easter Week); 16 September - 19 December.
- High Season (minimum stay 5 nights): Chinese New Year; Easter Week; 01 July - 31 August.
- Peak Season (minimum stay 7 nights): 20 December - 10 January.