Villa Abakoi, Seminyak
Offering pool views, Villa Abakoi is an accommodation set in Seminyak, 800 m from The Seminyak Square Shopping Mall and 900 m from Ku De Ta. The property boasts garden views and is 1.4 km from Petitenget Temple.
Regular visitors of Bali will all agree, Seminiak is "the place to be" on the island. The best restaurants, the most prestigious shops, trendy beaches : all of them are located within this "golden triangle" where you will go alongside with the finest people.
From Seminyak city center, take Drupadi Street, walk under the imposing porch delimiting the private development "the Jero", walk down this beautiful avenue lined with luxurious villas that leads to rice fields. Easy to park in such private avenue. You are now in front of the entrance to the villa ABAKOI.
Our careful staff will welcome you while you walk through the door. You will immediately fall in love will the placel: Is it the nice smell? the light? the wind passing through the coconut trees? or maybe the chirping of tropical birds? ... All the ingredients of happiness are around you ... Ask our staff for some music and a Mojito ... you are in paradise ...
Flanking the 16 metres mirror swimming pool with overflow, is a well manicured lawn lined with coconuts, fragrant frangipanis, bougainvillea and others tropical plants. The pool deck is furnished with comfortable sun loungers shaded by umbrellas.
Abakoi's lounge opens widely on the quiet garden.
With old teak floors, ceiling fan, rattan sofa and old javanese arm chairs, this is the perfect place to sit back and enjoy your favourite music on the Sony sound system. To the rear of the lounge is a small walled garden with lotus in the pond that creates a cool ambiance.
VillaAbakoi’s kitchen staff are at your service to prepare daily breakfast. For lunch and dinner, our manager can provide you at a reasonable cost, the service of an external chief.
BEDROOM 1 Master
Villa Abakoi's master bedroom is located in ground level seperate with another 2 storey pavilion. Completed with Ceiling fan and Air conditionned, king sized bed, cabled TV, DVD player, ensuite bathroom with large bathtub, rain shower, 2 washbasins, walk-in closets with mini-bar and safe. The bedroom is overlooking the pool, and beautifully tropical gardens, facilitated with flat screen TV’s to ensure a total restful holiday.
BEDROOM 2 Guests
These seperate pavilions consists of 3 guests bedrooms on the ground floor and two on the first floor. 3 rooms queen sized bed, 1 room with 2 single beds. Guest bedroom 6 can communicate directly with the chamber 6 which is composed of bunk beds: 2 doubles bed + 2 single beds. All bedrooms are also complimented by ensuite bathrooms, rain shower, wc, & 2 washbasins. they are completed with Ceiling fan and Air conditionned, cabled TV, DVD player, cloth dressing with mini-bar and safe.
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Complimentary return airport transport on arrival and on departure.
- Welcome drink and refreshment towel upon arrival at the villa.
- Daily serving in-house American Breakfast.
- Serviced daily including housekeeping.
- Night security guards.
- Shopping groceries by villa staff for in-villa dining. Meals preparation at your own villa by our in-house cook (extra cost plus handling fee).
- Laundry / dry cleaning service (at cost).
- Baby-sitting, in-villa massages, car and driver, and tours are available on request at an extra charge.
- Area: Perfect private villa area.
- Pool: Mirror 16 x 4 meter swimming pool with pool large deck for 8 sun beds.
- Accommodations: 6 air-conditioned and ceiling fan bedroom (1 master bedroom with king size bed); 4 en-suite bedrooms with queen-size beds air conditionned and ceiling fan; Living and dining area; Fully equipped kitchen.
- Entertainment: 43" TV with DVD players (Master bedroom); 32" TV with DVD players; Stereo CD sound system in the living room and the master room; DVD and book library.
- Communication: WiFi broadband internet access; Manager office with telephone for charged local, computer, printer & fax; Local mobile phones on demand.
- Family: Baby cot; Board games.
- Additional facility: Safety deposit box; Hair dryers.
|Bedroom||Low season||High season||Peak season|
|4 Bedroom Bed||$ 803 Nights||$ 924 Nights||$ 1132 Nights|
|5 Bedroom Bed||$ 924 Nights||$ 1132 Nights||$ 1368 Nights|
|6 Bedroom Bed||$ 1190 Nights||$ 1368 Nights||$ 1605 Nights|
|Tax||: 15.5 %|
Terms & Conditions
Rates, Check-In and Check-Out
- Rates include Airport transfers pick up and drop off, all complimentary and using villa’s facilities.
- Rates are subject to 15.5% government tax and service charge.
- Rates are quote in US Dollar.
- Maximum person stay in villa is 2 person per room.
- Check in time is after 2 P.M. Early check in depends on villa availability.
- Check out time is 12 P.M.
- Late check out until 18:00 is charged 50% from 1 night rate and after 18:00 consider a full night charge
- Early check in and late check out are subject to space availability and prior notification is requested.
- Groceries and beverages are charged at cost price plus a negoitable handling fee which is subject to service charge and government tax.
- A Balinese silence day, "Nyepi" March 7th, 2019 from 6 a.m. until 6 a.m. the next morning, no possible to Check In and Check Out.
- Low season (minimum stay 3 nights): 11/01/2019 to 03/02/2019; 10/02/2019 to 19/04/2019; 26/04/2019 to 01/07/2019; 16/09/2019 to 20/12/2019.
- High season (minimum stay 5 nights): CNY; Easter Week; 01/07/2019 to 16/09/2019.
- Peak season (minimum stay 7 nights): 20/12/2019 to 11/01/2020.