The Uma Villa, Canggu
The Uma is located in southern Bali in a very quiet rural setting on the outskirts of Babakan, a small Balinese village. Babakan is part of the more famous Canggu and is surrounded by rice paddies where you can experience the traditional Balinese way of life. Because of the beautiful view of the rice paddies the villa is called The Uma, the Balinese name for rice paddy.
The Uma is an ideal starting point for discovering the culture and nature which Bali is famous for – conveniently near the shortcut to Ubud, known for its crafts and dance and on the way to the famous Tanah Lot Temple. Surf spot Echo beach is a 10 minute drive straight from the villa, or a more scenic back road bike ride. More and more restaurants are opening in Canggu and it’s very easy to order food into the villa or for a small charge our staff can prepare beautiful Balinese meals for you. When you want to explore Bali on your own, you will find all kinds of information provided for you at The Uma. It is approximately 20 minutes by car to the trendy restaurants, shops and bars of Seminyak, and the trip to the airport takes around 45 minutes. There are convenience stores and a few ‘warungs’ or small cafes and local shops within a short walk from the villa. The total plot is 1000 square meters with a beautiful 13 meter long swimming pool ideal for swimming laps, with a shallow area off to one side where small children can splash. The walled garden ensures full privacy. The Uma itself is a very spacious villa. The kitchen flows into the dining and lounge area in the verandah where you have a beautiful view over the rice paddies. In the evening you can often hear soft music floating by from the village temple on the distant side of the rice paddies. The kitchen is fully equipped: stove, oven, refrigerator, microwave, coffee machine, kettle, juicer, toaster etc. The villa offers three spacious bedrooms with air-conditioning and private en-suite bathrooms each with shower and toilet. The main bedroom also has a walk-in closet. The two other bedrooms have a high degree of privacy with their own patio and private access. From the secluded terrace on the second floor you can enjoy a beautiful sunset or take in sunrise looking out over the rice paddies
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Complimentary return airport transport on arrival and on departure.
- Welcome drink and cold towel upon arrival.
- Fresh fruit and flowers upon arrival.
- Daily Breakfast in the privacy of your own villa.
- Complimentary mineral water.
- Full time manager.
- Daily Villa attendants for housekeeping and linen services.
- Butler service from 8:00 AM to 20.00 PM.
- Nightly turndown service.
- 24-hour security guard is available.
- Shopping groceries by villa staff for in-villa dining. Cook on request for lunch and dinner or In-Villa Barbeque advance booking required (extra cost plus handling fee).
- Laundry / dry cleaning service (at cost).
- Baby-sitting, in-villa massages, car and driver, and tours are available on request at an extra charge.
- Area: Private villa.
- Pool: Private swimming pool 13 × 3.5 m2 .
- Accommodation: 2-3 air-conditioned bedrooms with en-suite bathroom; Very spacious open living and dining area; Garden 400m2; Fully equipped kitchen (stove, oven, refrigerator, microwave, coffee machine, kettle, juicer, toaster etc).
- Entertainment: Satelite TV; DVD player in the living room.
- Communication: Fibre optic wireless internet 10 Mbps.
- Sport: Two bicycles.
- Additional facilities: Safety box; Hot water.
|Bedroom||Low season||High season||Peak season|
|2 Bedroom Bed||$ 170 Nights||$ 220 Nights||$ 250 Nights|
|3 Bedroom Bed||$ 220 Nights||$ 250 Nights||$ 290 Nights|
|Tax||: 0 %|
Terms & Conditions
Rates, Check-In and Check-Out
- Rates include Airport transfers pick up and drop off, all complimentary and using villa’s facilities.
- Rates are subject 15.5% government tax and service charge.
- Rates are quoted net in US Dollar.
- Maximum person stay in villa is 2 per room.
- Check in time is after 3 P.M. Early check in depends on villa availability.
- Check out time is 12 P.M.
- Late check out subject to availability with additional charge.
- Groceries and beverages are charged at cost price plus a 20% handling fee which is subject to service charge and government tax.
- A Balinese silence day, "Nyepi" March 17th, 2018 from 6 a.m. until 6 a.m. the next morning, no possible to Check In and Check Out.
- Low season (minimum stay 2 nights): The rest of the year.
- High season (minimum stay 5 nights): Chinese New Year; Easter Week; 01 July – 15 September.
- Peak season (minimum stay 7 nights): 20 December – 10 January.