Villa Damai Lestari, Seminyak
Villa Damai Lestari “Everlasting Peace” is a unique tropical 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom villa, nestled away in Seminyak’s attractive business district. Villa Damai Lestari is 15 minutes walk from the Petitenget beach, and its world-class surf, picturesque coastline, and sublime sunsets.
With a grand living space and verdant garden, surrounding a revitalizing swimming pool, Villa Damai Lestari offers guests a tranquil and memorable experience, fitting for the “Island of the Gods”. Perfect for idling the days away, entertaining family and friends – enjoying the peaceful splendor of Bali.
Villa Damai Lestari is located in the heart of Seminyak’s shopping and dining district, just off Jalan Laksmana (Jalan Kayu Aya), on a small, quiet sub-road. Villa Damai Lestari is a stone’s throw from a large selection of stylish cafes and boutiques, and five minutes walk from some of Bali’s most popular restaurants (Café Bali, Rumours, Trattoria). Villa Damai Lestari is a five minute drive from Bali’s hottest attractions and nightclubs (Hu’u Bar, Ku De Ta, Living Room, etc.), and a thirty minute drive from the Ngurah Rai International Airport (DPS). The location is prime in the middle of premium restaurants and boutiques but yet is quiet for its being inside a lane along with local community houses and private villas.
Seminyak is widely regarded as Bali’s most fashionable area, and it is close to the renowned Legian, Oberoi, and Semaya hotels. Local transport is inexpensive, and trips can be easily organized to Bali’s other prime tourist attractions, including Ubud and Uluwatu, and Villa Damai Lestari is convenient for all of Bali’s best shops and pulsating nightspots. From Seminyak, travelers also can easily access Bali’s incredible dive sites, sailing cruises, as well as other sports, leisure, and cultural iconography.
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Complimentary return airport transport on arrival and on departure.
- Welcome drink and refreshment towel upon arrival at the villa.
- Daily continental Breakfast 2 pax per room.
- Daytime service staff.
- On-call cook and support management.
- Laundry / dry cleaning service (at cost).
- Baby-sitting, in-villa massages, car and driver are available on request at an extra charge.
- Area: Private villa.
- Pool: Private swimming pool and sunning.
- Accommodations: 3 air-conditioned bedrooms (A/C master suite, queen bed with en-suite bathroom, with bathtub and shower, A/C suite #2, queen bed with en-suite bathroom, with bathtub and shower, A/C Suite #3, queen bed with en-suite bathroom, with shower); Massive indoor open plan living area with lounge; Dining room; modern staffed kitchen.
- Entertainment: 42” Flat screen TV and satellite cable; DVD player; Modern sound system.
- Communication: Free wireless Internet.
|Bedroom||Low season||High season||Peak season|
|1 Bedroom Bed||$ 225 Nights||$ 300 Nights||$ 375 Nights|
|2 Bedroom Bed||$ 250 Nights||$ 325 Nights||$ 375 Nights|
|3 Bedroom Bed||$ 300 Nights||$ 350 Nights||$ 400 Nights|
|Tax||: 10 %|
Terms & Conditions
- Upon confirmation of a booking by the owners or the owner's representative it is considered that a rental contract for the period between the guests and owners of villa has been entered into. It is then deemed that the guests have read, understood and agreed to these terms & conditions without reservation or exception.
- It is strongly recommended that all guests purchase travel insurance.
Rates, Check-In and Check-Out
- Rates include Airport transfers pick up and drop off, all complimentary and using villa's facilities.
- Rates are included government tax and service charge.
- Rates are quoted net in US Dollar.
- Maximum person stay in villa is 2 per room.
- Check in time is after 3 P.M. Early check in depends on villa availability.
- Check out time is 12 P.M.
- Late check out subject to availability with additional charge.
- Groceries and beverages are charged at cost price plus a negoitable handling fee which is subject to service charge and government tax.
- A Balinese silence day, "Nyepi" March 17th, 2018 from 6 a.m. until 6 a.m. the next morning, no possible to Check In and Check Out.
- Low Season (minimum stay 2 nights): The rest of the year.
- High Season (minimum stay 4 nights): Chinese New Year; Easter Week; 01 - 31 July.
- Peak Season (minimum stay 6 nights): 01 -31 August; 20 December - 09 January.
- All Payments must be made in US Dollars unless otherwise agreed by the owners.
- A deposit of 50% of the rental amount must be received within five (5) working days after confirmation of the reservation has been given. If a deposit is not received within this time, the booking will automatically be cancelled.
- Final payment is required 45 days prior to arrival (60 days for Christmas/New Year bookings) or immediately if booking is made less than 45 days prior to arrival (or 60 days in the case of Christmas/New Year's bookings).
- If the balance of payment is not received by the due date, we reserve the right to cancel the booking and retain the deposit.
- In the case of bookings made less than 45 days prior to arrival, full payment is required within five (5) working days.
- For last minute bookings (within 5 days or less prior to arrival), full payment upon arrival in cash is acceptable.
- Once full payment is received, guests will receive confirmation details including the Villa address, contact details of the owner and/or owner's representative, transfer arrangements and/or directions to the villa.
- Upon booking cancellations, the paid deposit and balance payment are non-refundable, nor transferable to other party than the initial guest, except:
- For cancellation notice of earlier than 30-days in Low Season, 45-days in High Season, 60-days in Peak Season – prior to the arrival date, 50% from the paid booking deposit is refundable (= 25% from the total booking value)
- If the cancellation is caused by the guest's death or illness approved by doctor/hospital valid certificate, the cancellation policy can be negotiated at case-by-case upon discussion prior to the arrival date
Every attempt will be made to ensure the guests at villa have an enjoyable stay. However, if the guests have a problem during the rental period please inform the owner or owner's representative immediately and every endeavour will be made to put things right.
- The villas and its facilities are available for the guest's full enjoyment during the rental period.
- However, the owner, owner's representative or other staff & contractors may need to access the property from time to time (e.g. swimming pool or garden maintenance, minor repairs, etc.). The guests are required to grant them reasonable access for these purposes.
Valuables, Damages or Loss
- Any damage or losses caused during the rental period, as well as any special cleaning requirements will be the guest's responsibility and may be charged to the guest's account. In cases of excessive or unacceptable loss or damage at any time during the rental period, the owner or owner's representative may require the guest and their party, including visitors to vacate the property immediately, without compensation or refund.
- Any guest's (or visitor's) valuables or property are left or used at the property at the guest's own risk. Neither the owner nor the owner's representatives accept any responsibility for the loss or damage to guests (or visitors) property.
Use of The Property
- All bookings are assumed to be for normal holiday purposes only and the guests agree that the use of villa will be limited to this purpose - unless confirmed in writing by the owner in advance.
- The number of guests staying at villa 2 persons Adult per room, or 2 persons Adult and Child below 5 years old share bed to the parents per room. Additional guests or the use of the villa for events, and etc. May incur additional charges.
- The villa is located in a quiet residential neighbourhood and guests are asked to respect this. All guests or visitors to the property are to behave appropriately. Smoking is prohibited in the bedrooms. Illegal or immoral activities including gambling, prostitution, use or possession of prohibited drugs, possession or the use of pyrotechnics or dangerous goods, and possession or use of firearms or other weapons are strictly prohibited.
- Should any guest or visitors not behave in a suitable manner, the owner or owner's representative may in their absolute discretion, require the guest, their party and/or visitor(s) to leave the premises and/or vacate the property immediately without compensation or refund.
- In the interests of safety, due care should be taken at the property, especially with children. Suitable supervision should be given at all times.
- Neither the owner nor the owner’s representative accepts any responsibility or liability for:
- Any physical injury, sickness, death, loss, damage, inconvenience or additional expenses incurred by the guest(s), their party or visitors regardless of the cause
- Any vehicle or the contents of any vehicle used, hired or engaged by the guest or their party during the rental period
- Inability of the guest or any member of the guest's party to enter the location of the property or stay at the property for all or part of the rental period as a result of failure to obtain appropriate travel or visa documentation, cancellation or amendments to travel arrangements or the missing of flights or travel connections, and/or
- Any delay or cancellation of the booking as a result of war, threat of war, riot or civil strife, strike, demonstration, terrorist activity (threatened or actual), natural disaster, fire, sickness, weather conditions, action at an airport or port by any government or public authority, technical problems relating to transport and airport regulations
- Any structural, technical, electrical, plumbing, or other problems or difficulties with the property which makes it unsafe or unusable, or
- Any other circumstances which amount to 'force majeure' or acts of god, or any other events beyond the owner's control.
In no case will the owner or the owner's representative individually or collectively be liable to make any payment or give any refund or compensation of any amount over and above the total rental amount paid.