Villa Alun, Batu Belig
Looking for a fabulous and relaxing holiday, then Villa Alun is the perfect answer for you. Villa Alun is idealy located close to the beach and within walking distance of many quality restaurants in the same street as the Villa.
Designed in a traditional Balinese pavilion style Villa Alun boasts clean contemporary lines and beautiful tropical gardens and water features.
The Master Bedroom and Alfresco BBQ Pavilions are separate to the main two storey building. The two storey main pavilion includes a separate lounge room, kitchen and dining area on the ground floor and two (2) large upstairs bedrooms with their own en-suite bathrooms and toilets.
The Villa is fitted in a contemporary layout and features luxurious finishes and quality modern appointments which enhance the irresistible Balinese charm.
This very well appointed and comfortable villa is set in 500 square meters of tropical gardens and water ponds, with a generous 6 x 4.5 meter swimming pool, large pool deck complete with sumptuous cushioned pool lounges and umbrellas.
A spacious day bed, which forms part of the large Alfresco/BBQ pavilion overlooking the pool is a great place to just lay back and relax with a new book. The six seater dining setting is a fabulous place to enjoy a casual alfreso lunch or tropical cocktail. It is possible to arrange for our chef to cook on the BBQ at poolside when you are not interested in going out to the nearby restaurants.
All of this can compliment your holiday atmosphere and experience at Villa Alun.
Villa Alun is located a short 250 meters from Batu Belig beach and is ideally positioned to start your day with a walk along the beach or later an afternoon stroll to watch the famous Bali sunsets at one of the restaurants or bars on the absolute beachfront nearby.
Some of the popular restaurant/bars nearby are Mosaic on Batu Belig Beach, Naughty Nuri's which is 100 meters away, Sobat, Slippery Stone, Sardines and Metis to name a few in the same street as Villa Alun.
When you want to join the action, the trendy Seminyak shopping, restaurant and bar precinct, is a short 5 minute drive away. That is all it will take to get you to the long time Bali favourite La Luciolla restaurant, world renown lounge bar Ku de Ta, the new international Potato Head bar/restaurant, Ultimo Italian International bar/restaurant and other iconic Bali day and night hotspots.
Other more recent additions to the Bali social scene, Sardine's, Metis and Naughty Nuri's Restaurants are located in the same street as Villa Alun and the world renowned Mosaic Restaurant is located a short distance away on the Batu Belig beachfront. So as you can see you can maintain your peaceful privacy and yet are within easy reach of first class eating and entertainment experiences.
Villa Alun's three bedrooms all overlook the pool and beautifully presented tropical gardens. The Master Bedroom pavilion is at ground level and opens straight onto the pool.
The master suite consists of an indoor/outdoor en-suite bathroom complete with stylish circular bath, twin vanity, shower and toilet all nestled in the bathrooms landscape garden. The bedroom also consists of a large King bed, large flat screen TV with DVD player, writing desk, twin robes, makeup desk and elegant finishes throughout.
The upstairs bedrooms consist of one Queen sized bed and the other has two king single beds that can convert to a King bed if required. Each bedroom has sliding doors that open onto their own balcony with glimpses of the nearby ocean and its inviting, gentle sea breezes. These spacious bedrooms are complete with their own large flat screen TV plus DVD player and also complimented by comfortably appointed marble en-suite bathrooms.
All bedrooms, living and dining areas are fully air conditioned which will ensure a peaceful, restful and comfortable holiday.
The living room is a spacious room that opens through sliding doors onto the garden and pool deck on the one side, lush garden area to the east and Koi-fish pond on the other.
It is newly and tastefully furnished with a sumptuous large L shaped sofa, entertainment unit with large flat screen TV, DVD player and sound system with iPod dock.
A separate powder room adjoins the lounge room, so guest using the lounge, dining and pool area are not required to interrupt the privacy of the bedrooms.
DINING ROOM AND KITCHEN
The Villa has a new modern kitchen, equipped with soft touch cabinetry, top class appliances, spacious preparation benchtop and is fully equipped with cookware, utensils, glassware etc. The kitchen has all you need to cater for your selves or allow our staff to do the cooking whilst you relax at the benchtop bar or adjacent dining suite.
The dining area has a large dining suite that comfortably seats six and the area can either be open to the outdoors or closed and air conditioned.
Adjoining the dining room through the large sliding doors there is a peaceful garden pergola/patio area with a gently running water feature, sumptuous lounge chairs and coffee table to allow you to relax and read or just contemplate the day ahead or past.
WiFi internet is accessible throughout the Villa free of charge and there are office facilities available should you need documentation such as photocopies or scans.
Young families are catered for as Villa Alun has baby cot and high chair available on request. Babysitter staff can be arranged at a modest cost to allow parents time to themselves' to enjoy their holiday whilst knowing their child is being cared for by trusted, competent and caring staff.
The Villa can comfortably accommodate three couples, family groups, girls getaway or guys on a golfing holiday, wanting to share the accommodation costs. There is plenty of space and the facilities will ensure everyone is comfortable.
Villa Alun is fully staffed to ensure you have a fantastic, care free holiday without lifting a finger.
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Complimentary return airport transport on arrival and on departure.
- Welcome fruit cocktail on arrival.
- Daily continental Breakfast maximum of 6 guests.
- Complimentary mineral water.
- Daily staff service.
- 24-hour security guard is available.
- Laundry / dry cleaning service (at cost).
- Baby-sitting, in-villa massages, car and driver are available on request at an extra charge.
- Area: Private villa with a walk along the beach or later an afternoon stroll to watch the famous Bali sunsets at one of the restaurants or bars on the absolute beachfront nearby.
- Pool: 6 x 4.5 meter swimming pool
- Accommodations: 3 air-conditioned bedrooms with en-suite bathroom; Living area; Dining room; Fully equipped kitchen.
- Entertainment: TV's (4 large flat screens) plus DVD players to each TV, iPod dock sound system.
- Communication: Free WiFi throughout the villa
- Additional facility: In-room safety box.
|Bedroom||Low season||High season||Peak season|
|3 Bedroom Bed||$ 350 Nights||$ 450 Nights||$ 550 Nights|
|Tax||: 17 %|
Terms & Conditions
Rates, Check-In and Check-Out
- Rates include Airport transfers pick up and drop off, all complimentary and using villa’s facilities.
- Rates are subject to 15.5% government tax and service charge.
- Rates are quoted in US Dollar.
- Maximum person stay in villa is 2 per room.
- Check in time is after 2 P.M.
- Check out time is 12 P.M.
- Late check out until 18:00 is charged 50% from 1 night rental rate and after 18:00 consider a full night charged.
- Early check in and late check out are subject to space availability and prior notification is requested.
- Groceries and beverages are charged at cost price plus a 20% handling fee which is subject to service charge and government tax.
- A Balinese silence day, "Nyepi" March 17th, 2018 from 6 a.m. until 6 a.m. the next morning, no possible to Check In and Check Out.
- Low season (minimum stay 3 nights): 6th January - 30th June (excluding Chinese New Year and Easter Week); 15th September - 20th December.
- High season (minimum stay 5 nights): Chinese New Year; Easter week; 01 July - 14 September.
- Peak season (minimum stay 7 nights): 21 December - 5 January.