Villa Asante, Canggu
If you are looking for a large, comfortable and spacious villa just a few hundred metres from the ocean, then Villa Asante is the place for you. Our four-bedroom home is amply equipped with staff, facilities and comforts to ensure a most restful stay, including butlers, a private chef, 13 x 10.5-metre swimming pool and separate kids pool, lavish ensuite bathrooms, king-sized beds and plenty of places to relax. Bask in the sunshine and work on your tan, or take the shady option and stretch out in our poolside bale, large enough for six or more and scenically positioned alongside the large lawn.
Drifting between the villa’s comfortable living areas is easy with the two open-air pavilions positioned immediately adjacent to the pool and cooled by ceiling fans and natural breezes. One is for dining, and other for reclining, watching TV or selecting some reading material from the large assortment of magazines and books. For serious TV or movie sessions, lock yourselves away in our upstairs media lounge in front of the big-screen television with the added joy of large soft sofas and the cool comforts of air conditioning.
For the kids, there’s an assortment of games, pool toys, table tennis, badminton and volleyball sets as well as a PS3 in the TV lounge. We even created a 10 x 2 x 0.3-metre paddling pool so they can happily splash about all day. Weddings and special events are also one of our specialties and we can cater up to large groups of up to 125.
We look forward to welcoming you at beautiful Villa Asante, confident that you will enjoy as good a time as we always do in our paradise home away from home.
Villa Asante is a study in symmetry, comprising three buildings, a 13 x 10.5-metre swimming pool and a large bale relaxation pavilion. The main two-storey building incorporates a furnished entrance foyer, the four ensuite bedrooms and an air-conditioned media room, bordered by terraces and a wide balcony. Two shingle-roofed, open-sided pavilions either side of the pool house the living room, the dining area and a bright fitted kitchen. Beyond the pool and the comfortable bale relaxation pavilion are the generous walled gardens and large lawn – a perfect playground for kids and a sublime setting for special celebrations.
Positioned downstairs, with terraces at their fronts, the two master bedrooms are furnished with king-size beds, and equipped with air-conditioning, ceiling fans, and satellite-channel TV/DVD players. The generously sized master bathrooms feature courtyard gardens planted with travellers’ palms and shrubs. When the glass doors are opened the bathrooms become one with nature. Each is fitted with a bathtub and two showers, one indoors, and one offering an alfresco showering experience.
One of the upstairs, air-conditioned guest bedrooms is furnished with a king-size bed and the other with twins (convertible to a king). Trundle beds, providing extra sleeping space for two children roll out from under the twin bed frames. Each guest bedroom is equipped with a satellite-channel TV/DVD player. Sliding glass doors open on to a wide balcony, presenting lovely views of the garden. Featuring non-slip acid marble floors, each stylish ensuite bathroom is fitted with a walk-in rainshower.
The living pavilion presents tropical living at its very best. Open on three sides, with a cream terrazzo floor under a soaring shingle roof, the pavilion is illuminated by mood lighting, adorned with colourful artwork, cooled by natural breezes and ceiling fans, and furnished with deeply cushioned sofas. Hidden behind cupboard doors is a 42-inch satellite-channel TV and DVD player together with a Bose sound system.
Stepping stones across the pool link the living pavilion with the dining pavilion and kitchen. The spacious dining area is cooled by ceiling fans and furnished with a teakwood dining table for 12. Adjacent is a white, open-plan designer kitchen linked to the dining area by a wide service bar complete with bar chairs where guests can sip an aperitif while they watch the chef at work.
Villa Asante’s TV room serves many functions: it can be a cosy and quiet escape, a place for the kids to play games, or for the family to watch a movie in air-conditioned comfort, or as an extra bedroom for kids. Positioned centrally upstairs, the room is furnished with deeply upholstered sofas (which can double as extra beds), and equipped with a 42-inch TV with satellite channels and a DVD player.
Swimming pool and garden
The 13 x 10.5 metres swimming pool includes a shallow area that forms a T-shape separating the living and dining pavilions. Beside the pool is a timber sundeck and a big, open-sided bale relaxation pavilion with a cushioned floor. The garden is planted with fragrant frangipani trees, travellers’ palms and coconut palms, while the flat velvety lawn is ideal for outdoor games or wedding parties.
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Complimentary return airport transport on arrival and on departure.
- Welcome drink and refreshment towel.
- Daily serving Breakfast.
- Private chef is at your service to prepare daily breakfast, lunch and dinner from a suggestion menu of Western and Asian dishes including vegetarian and children’s options, as well some special Balinese delicacies Chef cooks Western, Asian, vegetarian and children’s dishes. Requests accommodated (including special diets or barbeque) with extra cost plus handling fee.
- Butler serving.
- Providing rent car.
- In-villa treatments a comprehensive spa menu can be carried out by professional beauty therapists (extra cost applies).
- Limited daily guest membership at Finns Recreation Club.
- Arranging events prior notice (at cost).
- Area: 477sqm (villa); 1,903sqm (land).
- Pool: 13 x 10.5-metre main pool; 10 x 2 x 0.3-metre kids’ pool.
- Accommodations: 4 en-suite bedrooms: 3 with king-size beds, one with twins convertible to a king; 2 kids may use the trundles in the twin room and 4 other kids may sleep in the media room; One additional bed may be set up in one of the upper floor rooms; Extra charge applies after 8 guests; Open-sided dining and living pavilions; air-conditioned TV lounge.
- Entertainment: Satellite TV; DVD player; Bose sound system; PS3; CD player; iPod docks.
- Communication:WiFi internet access; landline for local calls; mobile phone coverage. Computer, fax, scanner and printer on request.
- Family: A baby cot; trundle beds; high chair; DVDs; toys; table tennis; pool toys and shallow pool area.
- Spa: In-villa treatments selected from a comprehensive spa menu can be carried out by professional beauty therapists (extra cost applies).
- Events: for up to 100 seated or 150 standing guests can be arranged at the villa with prior notice.
- Additional facilities: Barbecue; diesel powered back-up generator; safety deposit box; limited daily guest membership at Finns Recreation Club.
|Bedroom||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|3 Bedroom Bed||$ 590 Nights||$ 820 Nights||$ 1060 Nights||$ 1220 Nights|
|4 Bedroom Bed||$ 690 Nights||$ 870 Nights||$ 1060 Nights||$ 1220 Nights|
|Tax||: 15.5 %|
Terms & Conditions
Rates, Check-In and Check-Out
- Rates include Airport transfers pick up and drop off, all complimentary and using villa’s facilities.
- Rates are subject 15.5% government tax and service charge.
- Rates are quoted net in US Dollar.
- Maximum person stay in villa is 2 per room.
- Check in time is after 3 P.M. Early check in depends on villa availability.
- Check out time is 12 P.M.
- Late check out subject to availability with additional charge.
- Groceries and beverages are charged at cost price plus a negotiable handling fee which is subject to service charge and government tax.
- A Balinese silence day, "Nyepi" March 7th, 2019 from 6 a.m. until 6 a.m. the next morning, no possible to Check In and Check Out.
- Low season (minimum stay 2 nights): 05-31 January 2019; 11 Feb to 28 Mar 2019; 23 Apr to 06 Jun 2019; 20 Oct to 14 Dec; 05 Jan to 23 Jan 2020; 03 Feb to 26 Mar 2020; 20 Apr to 11 Jun 2020; 18 Oct to 14 Dec 2020.
- Shoulder season (minimum stay 3 nights): 29 Mar to 16 Apr 2019; 07 Jun to 20 Jun 2019; 25 Aug to 19 Oct 2019; 27 Mar to 07 Apr 2020; 14 Apr to 19 Apr 2020; 12 Jun to 25 Jun 2020; 23 Aug to 17 Oct.
- High season (minimum stay 5 nights): 03 - 07 January; 01 Feb to 10 Feb 2019; 17 Apr to 22 Apr 2019; 21 Jun to 24 Aug 2019; 15 Dec to 25 Dec 2019; 24 Jan to 02 Feb 2020; 08 Apr to 13 Apr 2020; 26 Jun to 22 Aug 2020; 15 Dec to 25 Dec 2020.
- Peak season (minimum stay 7 nights): 26 Dec 2019 to 04 Jan 2020.
- When the Guest makes a booking request, the Guest must make the appropriate deposit payment to BHP within 5 working days of availability confirmation. If the required deposit payment is not received within the 5 working day period, BHP reserves the right to void the Guest’s booking request. The following deposit payment applicable to most villas (see individual villa terms for full details) must be received by BHP.
- For rentals beginning more than 75 days after the date of the booking request – a deposit of 20% of the total rental amount is payable.
- For rentals beginning 75 days or less after the date of the booking request – the total rental amount is payable as a deposit.
- Where a 20% deposit applies to the booking, the Guest must pay the remaining 80% balance not less than 75 days before the scheduled arrival date.
- If the Guest wishes to cancel a confirmed booking, written notice of cancellation must be sent to BHP. All cancellation notices received by BHP will be acknowledged in writing. It is strongly recommended that the Guest and all members of the Guest’s party purchase trip cancellation insurance.
- Cancellation of a booking includes but is not limited to: Cancellation of one or more days of a booking; An amendment of a booking so that none of the dates of the booking once amended fall within the same dates that originally constituted the booking; Failure of all Guests to provide the required documentation on arrival (eg. Passports or suitable identification); and Attempt by the Guest, their party or visitors to hold an event at the Property in breach of these Terms and Conditions or breach of any rules applicable to the Guest’s chosen Property.
- In the event that the Guest cancels a confirmed booking, the following cancellation fees will generally apply: 20% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made more than 60 days before the start of the rental period; 50% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 30 and 60 days before the start of the rental period; 100% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 1 and 29 days before the start of the rental period.
- Shortening of stay for any reason can be considered as a cancellation and charges may apply
Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 150 days in advance.*
* Does not apply for New Year period