Villa Ombak Luwung, Canggu
Ombak Luwung is set on an acre of beachfront land in the quiet fishing village of Canggu. Designed by internationally-renowned and award-winning architect/designer, Bill Bensley, and top Balinese architect, Popo Danes, the estate is composed of five ensuite bedrooms, a living pavilion, dining pavilion, and massage pavilion. Lush gardens, an infinity pool, heated jacuzzi, and endless sea views are also at your doorstep.
Ombak Luwung consists of five separate buildings, which include five bedrooms, each with its own ensuite bathroom, as well as a dining pavilion and a massage pavilion. The large, open-air living room in the traditional wantilan design looks out to the 17 meter, infinity-edge swimming pool, jacuzzi, and finally, the incredible sea view. Additionally, our beautifully carved, antique lumbung (rice house) is perfectly situated to provide a private retreat to enjoy the fantastic sunsets over the Indian Ocean.
Relax in privacy by the pool or enjoy a game of croquet, badminton, or ultimate Frisbee on our wide open lawn. Ride the morning waves at one of Bali's best surfing beaches right at our doorstep and take a sunset beach gallop, led by a professionally-run stable just behind the Estate.
You would be forgiven for not wanting to ever leave once you arrive. But if you do venture out, the Estate is just a few minutes walk to a great variety of restaurants, cafés, bars, and boutiques along Batu Bolong and Echo Beach.
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Complimentary return airport transport on arrival and on departure.
- Daily housekeeping.
- Butler service.
- Arranging beauty, spa, and massage services and babysitters upon request (extra cost).
- Organizing events (surcharge).
- Area: 6,000 SF on over an acre of lush, tropical grounds and gardens.
- Pool: 17m x 6m infinity edge swimming pool with jacuzzi for 8 persons.
- Acommodation: 5 air-conditioned bedrooms with en-suite bathroom; Living room; Dining area; Small library books; Fully equipped kitchen.
- Entertainment: Satellite TV; Movies; Music; Games.
- Communication: Wireless internet access & local calls.
- Family: Baby cot; Baby chair.
- Sport: Croquet; Badminton; Frisbee.
- Spa: Spa pavillion for 2 persons.
- Event: Weddings; Birthday celebrations; Family reunions (functions of up to 15 persons can be handled by our in-house villa staff. Larger events will require additional staff and will normally be subject to event charges).
- Additional facility: Equestrian facilities in walking distance (enjoy sunset gallops on the beach).
|Bedroom||Low Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|5 Bedroom Bed||$ 1775 Nights||$ 2180 Nights||$ 2680 Nights|
|Tax||: 10 %|
Terms & Conditions
Rates, Check-In and Check-Out
- Rates include Airport transfers pick up and drop off, all complimentary and using villa’s facilities.
- Rates are subject 15.5% government tax and service charge.
- Rates are quoted net in US Dollar.
- Maximum person stay in villa is 2 per room.
- Check in time is after 3 P.M. Early check in depends on villa availability.
- Check out time is 12 P.M.
- Late check out subject to availability with additional charge.
- A Balinese silence day, "Nyepi" March 17th, 2018 from 6 a.m. until 6 a.m. the next morning, no possible to Check In and Check Out.
- Low Season (minimum stay 2 - 3 nights): 08 January - 15 June (excluding CNY and Easter Week); 03 September - 14 December.
- High Season ( minimum stay 5 - 7 nights): Chinese New Year; Easter Week; 16 June - 31 July.
- Peak Season (minimum stay 7 - 10 nights): 01 - 31 August; 15 December - 08 January.
- If the Guest wishes to cancel a confirmed booking, written notice of cancellation must be sent to BHP. All cancellation notices received by BHP will be acknowledged in writing. It is strongly recommended that the Guest and all members of the Guest’s party purchase trip cancellation insurance.
- Cancellation of a booking includes but is not limited to: Cancellation of one or more days of a booking; An amendment of a booking so that none of the dates of the booking once amended fall within the same dates that originally constituted the booking; Failure of all Guests to provide the required documentation on arrival (eg. Passports or suitable identification); and Attempt by the Guest, their party or visitors to hold an event at the Property in breach of these Terms and Conditions or breach of any rules applicable to the Guest’s chosen Property.
- In the event that the Guest cancels a confirmed booking, the following cancellation fees will generally apply: 20% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made more than 60 days before the start of the rental period; 50% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 30 and 60 days before the start of the rental period; 100% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 1 and 29 days before the start of the rental period.
- Shortening of stay for any reason can be considered as a cancellation and charges may apply.
- When the Guest makes a booking request, the Guest must make the appropriate deposit payment to BHP within 5 working days of availability confirmation. If the required deposit payment is not received within the 5 working day period, BHP reserves the right to void the Guest’s booking request. The following deposit payment applicable to most villas (see individual villa terms for full details) must be received by BHP.
- For rentals beginning more than 75 days after the date of the booking request – a deposit of 20% of the total rental amount is payable.
- For rentals beginning 75 days or less after the date of the booking request – the total rental amount is payable as a deposit.
- Where a 20% deposit applies to the booking, the Guest must pay the remaining 80% balance not less than 75 days before the scheduled arrival date.