Villa Melissa At Pantai Lima, Canggu
Villa Melissa is an extraordinary design statement in its construction and decoration. Sitting right on the edge of the sand - it has 30 metres of beach frontage - it is a five bedroom villa set in 2500 square metres of garden. There is a 20 x 5 metre pool, plus a 10 metre kids’ pool.
The epitome of luxurious beachfront living, the Villa Melissa is considered to be one of the best beach villas in Canggu. 3 of its 5 luxurious en-suite bedrooms overlooks the ocean, a view that also greats you at the end of the long walkway of the entrance of the house as the scent of incense wafts in the air from the house temple. Decorated in a blend of contemporary and antique Balinese furniture, it’s a modern yet comfortable ambiance spread out over 2 capacious levels that make you feel like you’re at home – if your home came fully staffed with a butler, housekeeping service, gardener, two chefs, and 24-hour security.
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Complimentary return airport transport on arrival and on departure.
- Free mineral water.
- Butler, who acts as major domo and concierge, also manages your household staff.
- Villa Melissa provides one free car & driver for 8 continuous hours a day exclusive of petrol.
- A full laundry service is provided (Dry cleaning is available from outside sources at cost).
- A group of 5 star chefs provide an eclectic menu selection melding classic cooking, nouvelle cuisine, as well as Indonesian/Asian fusion foo (extra cost).
- Highly-trained and unobtrusive security guards on duty round the clock.
- Area: Private villa.
- Pool: Villa Melissa has two chlorine-free pools, a 20-meter infinity pool perfect for relaxing and fitness, and another shallow pool ideal for toddlers and infants.
- Accommodation: 3 of its 5 luxurious en-suite bedrooms overlooks the ocean; The 100 sqm open-air living room; brilliantly hand-carved wooden dining table for up to 16; Lounge Bale; Villa Entrance.
- Entertainment: 37 inch LCD television screen with satellite TV programming; DVD and Bose sound system; iPod docks throughout the villa are connected to speakers throughout the villa and the garden; Media room with a High Definition movie projection system; A library of the latest films on DVD.
- Communication: Unlimited WiFi satellite broadband system.
- Sport: Hard court tennis court with the rest.
- Additional facilities: Unique beachfront sunset deck, complete with plush, over-sized pillows; Bed linen, mosquito nets and house towels; Indonesian electricity national power company at 240 volts; Filtered and treated with ultra-violet to make it completely drinkable directly from the tap.
|Bedroom||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|3 Bedroom Bed||$ 1295 Nights||$ 1395 Nights||$ 1695 Nights||$ 1995 Nights|
|Tax||: 15.5 %|
Terms & Conditions
Rates, Check-In and Check-Out
- Rates include Airport transfers pick up and drop off, all complimentary and using villa’s facilities.
- Rates are subject 15.5% government tax and service charge.
- Rates are quoted net in US Dollar.
- Maximum person stay in villa is 2 per room.
- Check in time is after 3 P.M. Early check in depends on villa availability.
- Check out time is 12 P.M.
- Late check out subject to availability with additional charge.
- Groceries and beverages are charged at cost price plus a 15% handling fee which is subject to service charge and government tax.
- A Balinese silence day, "Nyepi" March 17th, 2018 from 6 a.m. until 6 a.m. the next morning, no possible to Check In and Check Out.
- Low season (minimum stay 2 nights): 08 January – 02 April (excluding CNY & Easter Week); 15 -27 April; 02 May - 15 June; 01 September - 14 December.
- Shoulder season (minimum stay 3 nights): 24 -28 March; 16 June – 30 September; 3 - 14 April; 28 April - 1 May; 16 -22 June; 19 -31 August.
- High season (minimum stay 5 nights): 03 - 07 January; CNY; Easter Week; 23 June - 18 August; 15 - 25 December.
- Peak season (minimum stay 7 nights): 26 December – 02 January.