Villa San, Ubud
Less than 300 metres north of Ubud’s Royal Palace lies Villa San, a private and serene oasis in central Bali. Designed as a labour of love, the villa is only minutes from sensational shopping, superb spas, classic cultural performances and luxuriant rice fields.
Guests at Villa San are spoiled for choice when it comes to ways to relax. Reflecting the owners’ artistic and spiritual leanings, there’s the loft studio for painting, a telescope for star-gazing from the function room at night, and a Buddhist stupa and yoga terrace tucked in a quiet corner of the property for group or individual meditation and yoga practice.
The spacious grounds offer freedom and flexibility for both families and groups of friends, with hammocks and sun loungers arranged around the 25 x 5m pool and a pool pavilion seating up to 15 people. Inside, as well as the living and dining spaces, there are two well-equipped entertainment rooms – one is part of the two bedroom master suite, the other adjacent the informal dining room – a gym and a children’s playroom. The villa showcases some exquisite art and handicrafts from China, Ghana and Indonesia.
Villa San comprises six large bedrooms – three doubles and three twins. French doors from all the bedroom pavilions look out over tranquil gardens, only steps away from the long sloping lawn and the inviting pool.
A friendly, helpful team of staff are on hand around the clock, with a butler and chef available to meet every request. They are knowledgeable about local Hindu cultural activities, art galleries and the myriad options for exploring and learning about the region (guests can take a craft or cooking class, or book an in-house meditation or yoga session) and will recommend the best of local restaurants, cafés and spas.
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Complimentary return airport transport on arrival and on departure.
- Welcome drink and fruit.
- Standby Villa Manager 9 AM - 5 PM.
- Butler is on hand to serve you throughout the day.
- Chef available to prepare breakfast, lunch and dinner from delicious international menu by prior arrangement (surcharge plus handling fee). Chef has experience with the Puri Santrian Hotel, Peninsula Hotel and Purmanttur Cruise Ship (extra cost plus handling fee).
- Chef and kitchen staff can also cater and help plan for dinner parties and other special events (at price).
- Secure by two security staff working from 3pm to 7am.
- Arrangement with local fully trained spa therapists who can visit the villa to provide a range of spa and massage treatments (prices on request).
- Fully trained, off-site professionals in a range of yoga disciplines can be booked to visit the villa (surcharge).
- Providing a car and driver can be arranged at a special rate of USD35++ daily for 8 consecutive hours (excluding petrol).
- Area: 2500sqm (land).
- Pool:Private swimming pool 25 x 5m.
- Accomodation: 2 master suites with king bed (one of which is convertible to twin, three king-bedded guest rooms and one twin-bedded guestroom convertible to king); 2 extra beds available on request for children; Open-sided living area; Dining area for 14; Entertainment lounge; Playroom; Studio; Garden balé ; Function room.
- Entertainment: 2 home theatre systems incorporating satellite flat-screen TV; iPod dock and speakers in every room; DVD Player; Stereo system; Books.
- Communication: internet (WiFi) in every room; IDD.
- Family: Dedicated playroom with DVDs; Books and games; Pool toys; Cots; Highchairs.
- Sport: Gym equipments.
- A car and driver can be arranged at a special rate of USD35++ daily for 8 consecutive hours (excluding petrol).
- Additional facilities: Full back-up diesel powered electrical generator; Safety deposit box in each bedroom; BBQ.
|Bedroom||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|4 Bedroom Bed||$ 710 Nights||$ 850 Nights||$ 980 Nights||$ 1350 Nights|
|6 Bedroom Bed||$ 850 Nights||$ 970 Nights||$ 1080 Nights||$ 1350 Nights|
|Tax||: 0 %|
Terms & Conditions
Rates, Check In and Out
- Rates include Airport transfers pick up and drop off, all complimentary and using villa’s facilities.
- Rates are included government tax and service charge.
- Rates are quoted net in US Dollar.
- Maximum person stay in villa is 2 per room.
- Check in time is after 3 P.M. Early check in depends on villa availability.
- Check out time is 12 P.M.
- Late check out subject to availability with additional charge.
- Groceries and beverages are charged at cost price plus a 20% handling fee which is subject to service charge and government tax.
- A Balinese silence day, "Nyepi" March 17th, 2018 from 6 a.m. until 6 a.m. the next morning, no possible to Check In and Check Out.
- Low season (minimum stay 2 nights): 08 January – 02 April (excluding CNY & Easter Week); 15 -27 April; 02 May - 15 June; 01 September - 14 December.
- Shoulder season (minimum stay 3 nights): 24 -28 March; 16 June – 30 September; 3 - 14 April; 28 April - 1 May; 16 -22 June; 19 -31 August.
- High season (minimum stay 5 nights): 03 - 07 January; CNY; Easter Week; 23 June - 18 August; 15 - 25 December.
- Peak season (minimum stay 7 nights): 26 December – 02 January.
- When the Guest makes a booking request, the Guest must make the appropriate deposit payment to BHP within 5 working days of availability confirmation. If the required deposit payment is not received within the 5 working day period, BHP reserves the right to void the Guest’s booking request. The following deposit payment applicable to most villas (see individual villa terms for full details) must be received by BHP
- For rentals beginning more than 75 days after the date of the booking request – a deposit of 20% of the total rental amount is payable
- For rentals beginning 75 days or less after the date of the booking request – the total rental amount is payable as a deposit
- Where a 20% deposit applies to the booking, the Guest must pay the remaining 80% balance not less than 75 days before the scheduled arrival date.
- If the Guest wishes to cancel a confirmed booking, written notice of cancellation must be sent to BHP. All cancellation notices received by BHP will be acknowledged in writing. It is strongly recommended that the Guest and all members of the Guest’s party purchase trip cancellation insurance.
- Cancellation of a booking includes but is not limited to: Cancellation of one or more days of a booking; An amendment of a booking so that none of the dates of the booking once amended fall within the same dates that originally constituted the booking; Failure of all Guests to provide the required documentation on arrival (eg. Passports or suitable identification); and Attempt by the Guest, their party or visitors to hold an event at the Property in breach of these Terms and Conditions or breach of any rules applicable to the Guest’s chosen Property.
- In the event that the Guest cancels a confirmed booking, the following cancellation fees will generally apply: 20% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made more than 60 days before the start of the rental period; 50% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 30 and 60 days before the start of the rental period; 100% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 1 and 29 days before the start of the rental period.
- Shortening of stay for any reason can be considered as a cancellation and charges may apply.
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 150 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy 10% discount when checking in before 02 Jan 2018.
* Does not apply for New Year period