Villa Bukit Naga, Ubud
This villa estate features 7 bedrooms in 3 elegant buildings and can accommodate up to 13 guests in well-appointed luxury. The villa estate is rented as a single property and guests will have exclusive use of all facilities. At VILLA BUKIT NAGA our aim is to provide a relax and friendly environment
VILLA BUKIT NAGA is a unique property perched high on a hill, above a valley in which two sacred rivers meet. This villa estate features 7 bedrooms in 3 elegant buildings and can accommodate up to 13 guests in well-appointed luxury. The villa estate is rented as a single property and guests will have exclusive use of all facilities. At VILLA BUKIT NAGA our aim is to provide a relax and friendly environment.
VILLA BUKIT NAGA has 10 full-time staff for up to 13 guests.
VILLA BUKIT NAGA is a favourite holiday rental property among celebrities and industry leaders due to its absolute privacy.
VILLA BUKIT NAGA is ideal for weddings, family and friends reunions, business meeting when a quiet exclusive retreat is required to meet the occasion.
10 staff will attend to your every need. Our chef prepares global and specialised cuisines, from Western dishes to local Asian delights. Private transport can be arranged to take you from the mountains to the beaches, to enjoy volcano hiking, surfing trips or relaxing on the sand as well as golfing, cycling or touring timeless Balinese villages.
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Complimentary return airport transport on arrival and on departure.
- Welcome drink and fruit basket on arrival.
- Bottled water is provided for guests.
- Chef will prepare any foods (extra cost plus handling fee).
- Turn down service.
- Personal service by the villa staff.
- Staff are trained in first aid.
- Our Villa Manager will arrange shopping trips, art gallery and museum tours, and much more (execution with extra cost).
- Cooking classes, yoga lessons, massages and other spa treatments can be conducting (at price).
- Area: Private villa.
- Pool: 50-foot infinity pool.
- Accomodation: Rented as a single property, 7 bedrooms total, 6 en suite bathrooms, 4 private outdoor showers, Jacuzzi in private garden; Living area; Dining; Fully equipped kitchen.
- Entertainment: Satellite TV and DVD player, Plus satellite TV, 600+ DVD titles and iPod dock in entertainment room.
- Sport: Air-conditioned Gym.
- Communication: WiFi broadband internet access throughout; telephone for local calls. International calls at extra charge.
- Events: Weddings; Family and friends reunions; Birthday parties; Coorporate function and etc.
- Additional facility: full back-up diesel powered generator.
Terms & Conditions
Rates, Check-In and Check-Out
- Rates include Airport transfers pick up and drop off, all complimentary and using villa’s facilities.
- All prices are subject to 10% government tax. Villa Bukit Naga does not add a service charge to your bill. We rely on the travel experience of our guests and excellent service from our staff to inspire a staff gratuity from guests.
- Checkin Time : 2:00 P.M.
- Checkout Time : 12:00 A.M.
- Latest Check Out Time without additional charge : Until 02:00 PM and subject to availability.
- Charge for late check out : Half night's rental, Until 6.00 PM and full day rate after 6.00 P.M.
- Please note that late check out is subject to availability.
- Groceries and beverages are charged at cost price plus a 35% handling fee which is subject to service charge and government tax.
- A Balinese silence day, "Nyepi" March 17th, 2018 from 6 a.m. until 6 a.m. the next morning, no possible to Check In and Check Out.
- Low season (minimum stay 3 nights): The rest of the year.
- High season (minimum stay 5 nights): Chinese New Year; Easter Week; 01 July – 15 September.
- Peak season (minimum stay 7 nights): 20 December – 10 January.