Villa Sati, Ubud
Deep in rural Bali, yet only a ten minute drive from Ubud, the Island's cultural centre,Villa Sati appears to float upon its surrounding rice fields. This one bedroom plus hideaway, complete with plunge pool, takes its name from the Buddhist concept of "mindfulness". It can be rented independently or in conjunction with Villa Vajra.
Deep in rural Bali, yet only a ten minute drive from Ubud, the Island's cultural centre,Villa Sati appears to float upon its surrounding rice fields. This one bedroom plus hideaway, complete with plunge pool, takes its name from the Buddhist concept of "mindfulness". It can be rented independently or in conjunction with Villa Vajra. An arch of giant bamboo and an elaborate, traditional Balinese gateway marks the entrance to Villa Sati. This private, walled enclave on the grounds of Vajra Villas is comprised of two thatched-roof pavilions bordering a courtyard, a small garden and a pool. The main two-storey pavilion is a jewel-like marriage of wood and glass offering stunning panoramic views of the rice fields, allows for an appreciation of the complexity and beauty of time-honoured practices of rice farming. The area is also a birdwatchers' paradise, and in every direction lies an invitation to leisurely exploration. The caring staff provide a glimpse into the gentle Balinese spirit, fulfilling their duties with enthusiasm and ready smiles. The villa has been appealingly appointed by the owners who custom-designed the furnishings.
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Complimentary return airport transport on arrival and on departure.
- Refreshments and welcome drink upon arrival at the villa.
- Welcome pack of cold drinks, fruits and snacks.
- The in-house cook will prepare your complimentary Breakfast.
- Laundry and dry cleaning (surcharge).
- Arranging baby sitting and massause (extra cost).
- Organizing tours (at price).
- Area: Private Villa
- Pool: Private plunge pool, 6.2 X 3.3 metres in size and 1.5 metres deep.
- Accommodation: 1 Bedroom Villa - appears to float upon its surrounding rice fields, The air-conditioned downstairs living-dining room, fully-equipped kitchen, Upstairs Convertible Loft, Bedroom & En-Suite Bathroom, Plunge Pool & Courtyard.
- Entertainment: Multi-channel satellite flat screen TV; DVD player; Quality sound system; The DVD library offers a wide selection for movie viewing.
- Communication: High speed WiFi internet connection; Telephone.
- Family: High chair; Cots/Cribs.
- Additional Facility: Safe deposit box.
|Bedroom||Low Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|1 Bedroom Bed||$ 245 Nights||$ 295 Nights||$ 325 Nights|
|Tax||: 0 %|
Terms & Conditions
Rates, Check-In and Check-Out
- Rates include Airport transfers pick up and drop off, all complimentary and using villa’s facilities.
- All rates included of tax and service
- Checkin Time : 2:00 P.M.
- Checkout Time : 12:00 A.M.
- Latest Check Out Time without additional charge : Until 02:00 PM and subject to availability.
- Charge for late check out : Half night's rental, Until 6.00 PM and full day rate after 6.00 P.M.
- Please note that late check out is subject to availability.
- A Balinese silence day, "Nyepi" March 17th, 2018 from 6 a.m. until 6 a.m. the next morning, no possible to Check In and Check Out.
- Low season (minimum stay 2 nights): 09 January - 30 June (excluding Chinese New Year & Easter Week); 16 September - 19 December.
- High season(minimum stay 5 nights): Chinese New Year; Easter Week; 01 - 31 July; 01 - 15 September.
- Peak season (minimum stay 7 nights): 01 - 31 August; 20 December - 08 January.