Villa Vastu, Ubud
Imagine to spend unforgettable days on one of the worlds most desired tourist destinations – BALI, also called Paradise Island and Island of the Gods.Imagine to spend these days in a grand luxury villa instead of a boring hotel room.
Enjoy the privacy and luxury of a villa with 4-bedrooms/bathrooms, all modern amenities and a dedicated staff of eight friendly Balinese destined to serve only you. View the sunrise in tropical environment right at the rim of mighty Ayung gorge north of Ubud, the cultural capital of Bali, in face of the central mountain range, in short: Discover the true and authentic Bali, but only a short drive away from the next town.
And the best: all this luxury, privacy and dedicated service don´t cost you a fortune. VILLA VASTU is priced at roughly the same amount than a comparatively boring hotel-room of the same category.
The Design of Villa Vastu is somewhat unique. It is based on the age-old Indian science of building, named VASTU (comparable to Feng Shui). Vastu is Hindu-born and so connects to Bali with its marvellous Hindu culture. You will feel the difference.
he design also reveals a credible “green footprint”. For instance: waste water is cleaned and filtered in a multi-level cascade and serves as water for banana trees. Fresh water is lifted from a proprietary deep well. Solid sanitary waste is degraded biologically. All roofs are covered with the expensive alang-alang (thatched roof). The beautiful furniture is made from handwoven water hyazinthe roots.
Villa Vastu is also home of many valuable, original Balinese pieces of art, such as: paintings, sculptures (wood and limestone) and songket (embroidered handwoven textiles). They pay hommage to the artistic genius of Paradise Island.
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Complimentary return airport transport on arrival and on departure.
- Serving Breakfast daily.
- Afternoon tea/coffee/fruit juice with little snacks.
- Shuttle service to the famous capital of art and culture UBUD (0,4 hours car ride).
- Lunch and dinner meals of your choice and prepared by our cook alcoholic beverages (extra cost plus handling fee).
- Car and car driver (except for shuttle service) for excursions all over the island (at price).
- Massage sessions at the villa by outside experts (extra cost).
- Arranging Guided tours to mountain summits, jungle, waterfalls, temples, sea beaches, yacht charters (cost applied).
- On request our villa manager will organize traditional Balinese dances at VILLA VASTU (surcharge).
- Area: Private villa
- Pool: Infinity pool
- Accomodation: Orchid House ( 2 bedrooms) and Lotus House ( 3 bedrooms) with AC; Living and Dining areaa; Fully-equipment Kitchen
- Communication: Internet (W-LAN), Mobile phone with local SIM - Card.
- Entertainment: TV (Indovision, with foreign transmitters like BBC, CNN); Movie and audio recorders as well as a stock of DVD/CD; Books in English and German languages in our library,
- Sport: Chess table and chess-play.
- Additional Facility: Safety deposit box.
|Bedroom||Low Season Villa Vastu||Low Season Orchid House||High/Peak Season Villa Vastu||High/Peak Season Orchid House|
|2 Bedroom Bed||-||$ 340 Nights||-||$ 480 Nights|
|4 Bedroom Bed||$ 440 Nights||-||$ 620 Nights||-|
|Tax||: 15 %|
Terms & Conditions
Rates, Check-In and Check-Out
- Rates include Airport transfers pick up and drop off, all complimentary and using villa’s facilities.
- All rates excluded 15% of tax and service
- Checkin Time : 2:00 P.M.
- Checkout Time : 12:00 A.M.
- Latest Check Out Time without additional charge : Until 02:00 PM and subject to availability.
- Charge for late check out : Half night's rental, Until 6.00 PM and full day rate after 6.00 P.M.
- Please note that late check out is subject to availability.
- Groceries and beverages are charged at cost price plus a 20% handling fee which is subject to service charge and government tax.
- A Balinese silence day, "Nyepi" March 17th, 2018 from 6 a.m. until 6 a.m. the next morning, no possible to Check In and Check Out.
- Low season (minimum stay 3 nights): 15 January – 15 February; 15 April – 15 May; 1 October – 10 December (excluding CNY and Easter Week).
- High/Peak season (minimum stay 3 nights): The rest of the year (including Chinese New Year and Easter Week).