Villa Rumah Lotus, Ubud
RUMAH LOTUS is a very peaceful place of which you will be very happy to discover. We do hope you will enjoy your stay in UBUD BALI, the island of Gods. This villa is indeed the realization of a dream, the magical place, surrounded by the rice fields and the coconut forests.
The villa is composed of a large living-terrace area including living-room, dining area, bar, American kitchen as well as a long pool sized (18m x 4m) in the harmonious overflow with the surrounding environment. The villa has 2 suites about 55 m2, uniquely decorated with also the view of the pool. King-size beds with mosquito nets, sofa beds, 2 double dressing rooms, 2 inside terrazzo bathrooms with their outside showers under the sun, everything was designed to make each instant of your stay like an enchantment, in the middle of a landscaping garden of 2700 m2, you will have a permanent amazing view of the rice fields, coconut trees, mountains and the greatest moment will be, for you when the sunset is facing the villa.
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Complimentary return airport transport on arrival and on departure.
- Serving daily Breakfast.
- Free shuttle to Ubud.
- Lunches, dinners and alcohol provided on request (extra cost plus handling fee).
- 24 hour security.
- 24 hour tranquility
- Cooking classes at extra cost (Indonesian cuisine, raw food).
- Laundry and Dry Cleaning available (surcharge).
- In-house or Out-house massage (surcharge).
- Arranging sports and outdoor activities (extra cost): Elephant rides; Bicycle Tours; Whitewater Rafting; Rice Paddy Walks; Horse Riding; Water sports (trips to the beach, snorkeling, diving, sailing).
- Organizing cultural and artistic activities: Balinese Dance Shows and Lessons; Gamelan Performances and Gamelan Lessons; Silversmith Classes; Painting and Drawing Classes; Indonesian Cooking Classes; Healing and Relaxation (Yoga, Reflexology); Massage (either at the villa or at spas in and around Ubud); Meditation.
- Area: Landscaping garden of 2700 m2.
- Pool: Swimming pool 18m x 4m.
- Accommodation: King-size beds with mosquito nets, sofa beds, 2 double dressing rooms, 2 inside terrazzo bathrooms with their outside showers under the sun; 2 suites about 55 m2, uniquely decorated with also the view of the pool; Living area; Dining; American kitchen.
- Communication: Internet connection.
- Sport: 4 bicycles
|Bedroom||Low Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|2 Bedroom Bed||$ 375 Nights||$ 475 Nights||$ 575 Nights|
|Tax||: 15 %|
Terms & Conditions
Rates, Check-In and Check-Out
- Rates include Airport transfers pick up and drop off, all complimentary and using villa’s facilities.
- All rates excluded of tax and service
- Checkin Time : 2:00 P.M.
- Checkout Time : 12:00 A.M.
- Latest Check Out Time without additional charge : Until 02:00 PM and subject to availability
- Charge for late check out : Half night's rental, Until 6.00 PM and full day rate after 6.00 P.M.
- Please note that late check out is subject to availability.
- Groceries and beverages are charged at cost price plus a 20% handling fee which is subject to service charge and government tax.
- A Balinese silence day, "Nyepi" March 17th, 2018 from 6 a.m. until 6 a.m. the next morning, no possible to Check In and Check Out.
- Low season (minimum stay 2 nights): 09 January - 30 June; 16 September – 19 December (excluding CNY and Easter Week).
- High season (minimum stay 5 nights): CNY; Easter week; 01 July - 31 July; 01 - 15 September.
- Peak season (minimum stay 7 nights): 01 - 31 August; 20 December - 08 January.