Bali Buddha Villa, Ubud
This villa is on the same street where all the village's main evening traditional Balinese performances are held and on the same street as Ubud's main palace.
Best to rent a scooter for easy access into town, as there are sidewalks only on part of the road and traffic is pretty intense during the day. We can arrange a driver of either a car, and/or motorcycle taxi to be on call for you.
Note that Ubud is not much of a walking town and there are few walking or bicycle lanes. There are however, numerous paths through the rice paddys near the house but they are mostly for ambience and pleasure as opposed to actually getting into town quickly.
We provide a list of drivers, massage places (even one who will come to the house), guides, restaurants that deliver, and much more. Made can help you with all your desires...rice paddy walks, tour guides to take you anywhere, car and scooter rental... She is there 3 hrs per day, 6 days per week, to prepare breakfast, clean and can be hired to prepare additional meals and do laundry at very reasonable rates.
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Complimentary return airport transport on arrival and on departure.
- Welcome drink, towel refreshment and fruit basket upon arrival.
- Private Chef prepares foods Western, Asian, Indonesian dishes (extra cost plus handling fee).
- Personal service by the villa staff.
- 24h Security.
- Area: 3000 sq. ft.
- Pool: Infinity Pool.
- Accomodation: 4 air-conditioned bedrooms with 3 bathroom; Fitness Room; Living and Dining Room; ; Fully-equipment kitchen; Garden.
- Entertainment: TV; Books.
- Communication: WiFi; Telephone.
- Sport (extra cost): Cycling; Fishing; Hiking; Mountain biking; Diving; Whitewater rafting.
- Parking area.
- Additional Facilty: Washing machine.
Terms & Conditions
Rates, Check-In and Check-Out
- Rates include Airport transfers pick up and drop off, all complimentary and using villas facilities.
- All rates excluded of tax and service
- Checkin Time : 2:00 PM
- Checkout Time : 12:00 AM
- Latest Check Out Time without additional charge : Until 02:00 PM and subject to availability
- Charge for late check out : Half night's rental, Until 6.00 PM and full day rate after 6.00 PM
- Please note that late check out is subject to availability.
- Groceries and beverages are charged at cost price plus a 20% handling fee which is subject to service charge and government tax.
- A Balinese silence day, "Nyepi" March 17th, 2018 from 6 a.m. until 6 a.m. the next morning, no possible to Check In and Check Out.
- Low season (minimum stay 3 nights): The rest of the year
- High season (minimum stay 5 nights): Chinese New Year; Easter Week; 01 Jul – 15 Sep.
- Peak season (minimum stay 7 nights): 20 December – 10 January.