Villa Aqua, Seminyak
A villa for relaxation and play, Aqua offers a captivating blend of luxury, recreation, party facilities, privacy, and exemplary service. Aqua is located in the very center of what is now considered to be the Seminyak 'Prime District' a safe, up market neighborhood that is home to some of the classiest properties on the island. It is close to the well-known Oberoi and Legian Hotels, 30 minutes' drive from the airport and convenient for all of Bali\'s main shops, shopping malls, tourist attractions and vibrant nightspots
Completed in 2007 and boasting funky tropical modern architecture, exemplified by an abundance of space, natural light and places to chill, Aqua was designed by the well-known design firm Gfab.
The house is centered on the pool and built around the pool to created an enclosed a courtyard and pool garden. The living areas of the villa are varied and many, with room inside and out suited for different uses. Aqua includes 4 equally sized bedrooms with en suite baths, iPod docks, and indirect and diffused lighting.
Each of the four bedrooms at Villa Aqua is large, spacious, and intended to offer guests the maximum discretion and room for private space. En suite bathrooms feature is all, with the upstairs baths enjoying natural lighting. The bedrooms themselves are fully appointed with desks, built-in closets, iPod docks and indirect and diffused lighting.
The villa is just a few minutes walk from a wide choice of internationally acclaimed restaurants, including the famous Ku Dé Ta, La Lucciola, Motel Mexicola, Ultimo, Trattoria, Rumours, La Favela, Potato Head, The Sarong, Metis, MAMA San, Hu\'u Bar, etc It is also within walking distance of a varied collection of chic designer boutiques, and just 300 meter from the sweeping Oberoi Beach, renowned for its world-class surf breaks, panoramic coastline views and legendary sunsets. Easily accessible sporting amenities include a choice of spectacular championship golf courses, tennis, horseback riding, dive schools, sailing cruises and much more.
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Complimentary return airport transport on arrival and on departure.
- Welcome drink upon arrival at the villa.
- First morning Breakfast.
- Free mineral drinking water for the duration of stay.
- Serviced daily housekeeping.
- Shopping groceries by villa staff for in-villa dining. Meals preparation at your own villa by our in-house cook or by order - in house menu or menu order selection is available at the villa (extra cost plus handling fee).
- 24-hour security guard is available.
- Laundry / dry cleaning service (at cost).
- Baby-sitting, in-villa massages, car and driver are available on request at an extra charge.
- Area: Private villa.
- Pool: Private swimming pool with day beds.
- Accommodations: 4 air-conditioned bedrooms with indoor and outdoor bathroom; Living room; Dining area; Fully equipped kitchen; Bar.
- Entertainment: Satellite TV; DVD player; Ipod docks.
- Communication: Free WiFi internet connection.
- Car port.
- Additional Facilities: Safety deposit box; Grill; Jacuzzi.
|Bedroom||Low season||High season||Peak season|
|4 Bedroom Bed||$ 750 Nights||$ 937 Nights||$ 1125 Nights|
|Tax||: 15.5 %|
Terms & Conditions
Rates, Check-In and Check-Out
- Rates include Airport transfers pick up and drop off, all complimentary and using villa’s facilities.
- Rates are subject to 15.5% government tax and service charge.
- Rates are quoted in US Dollar.
- Maximum person stay in villa is 2 per room.
- Check in time is after 2 P.M.
- Check out time is 12 P.M.
- Late check out until 18:00 is charged 50% from 1 night rental rate and after 18:00 consider a full night charged.
- Early check in and late check out are subject to space availability and prior notification is requested.
- Groceries and beverages are charged at cost price plus a 20% handling fee which is subject to service charge and government tax.
- A Balinese silence day, "Nyepi" March 17th, 2018 from 6 a.m. until 6 a.m. the next morning, no possible to Check In and Check Out.
- Low seasons (minimum stay 2 nights): 20 February - 28 March; 5 April - 30 June; 01 October - 19 December (excluding CNY & Easter week).
- High seasons (minimum stay 5 nights): Chinese New Year; Easter Week; 01 July - 15 September.
- Peak seasons (minimum stay 7 nights): 20 December - 08 January.