Villa Katalini, Seminyak
Tucked away in a hidden location at the very heart of Seminyak, Villa Katalini is the ideal home-away-from home for travelers with retreat and exploration in mind at the same time. Hidden behind Bintang Supermarket, the villa is a sanctuary where unwanted outsiders are absent. When guests want to start experiencing Bali, however, Villa Katalini is the perfect base for a lengthy adventure. The finest restaurants, shopping center, supermarket and art shops of the district are just minutes away.
Affordable Bali private pool villa, Katalini Villa comprise of 4 bedrooms to lull up to eight persons, each bedroom comes with en-suite bathroom plus spacious bath tub, flat LCD satellite television, and a safety deposit box that enables you to keep your most valuables items safe.
Outside, a huge, 10m x 6m private swimming pool with Jacuzzi is ready anytime you want to maintain your body shape. Just in a blink of an eye, however, the enjoyment of living is available at the living room and spacious cozy terrace. Entertainment details here include satellite TV channels and a CD-VCD-DVD player. The lightning-speed Wi-Fi Internet connection makes it possible to find alternatives for the entertainment or, just in case, keeping the matters back home running.
Meal is most pleasant at Katalini Villa with an elegant dining room that comes with a kitchenette – ideal to provide you with foods of your own making when you are too comfortable inside to go out to a restaurant, a cook also can be arrange with additional to take care your dining during your stay at Katalini Villa. Daily breakfast is complimentary so gastronomy is actually settled with the villa.
Friendly staffs will be available for service from 7am to 4pm, however do not hesitate for ask for an assistance out of the service time for an immediate necessary needs. Private parking for two cars is the true sign that this hideaway fulfills what a traveler to Bali needs: a retreat, yet at the same time also a base to start the exploration in the Island of the Gods.
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Complimentary return airport transport on arrival and on departure.
- Welcome drinks and fresh tropical fruit upon arrival
- Daily serving in-house Continental Breakfast.
- Free mineral drinking water for the duration of stay.
- Shopping groceries by villa staff for in-villa dining (extra cost plus handling fee).
- Serviced daily including housekeeping (meals preparation at your own villa).
- Laundry / dry cleaning service (at cost).
- Baby-sitting, in-villa massages, car and driver are available on request at an extra charge.
- Area: Private villa.
- Pool: Private Pool (6m x 10m) with Jacuzzi and pool size gazebo.
- Accommodations: 1 unit 4 air-conditioned bedroom villa en-suite bathrooms all with bath tub; Living area and Dining area; Fully equipped kitchen; Spacious cozy terrace on upper floor lush tropical garden and fish ponds.
- Entertainment: LCD flats television with satellite channels in each rooms and in living room, Satellite TV Channels, CD – VCD – DVD player.
- Communication: WiFi internet connection.
- Private parking slot for 2 cars.
- Additional Facility: Safety deposit box.
|Bedroom||Low season||High season||Peak season|
|4 Bedroom Bed||$ 535 Nights||$ 575 Nights||$ 595 Nights|
|Tax||: 0 %|
Terms & Conditions
Rates, Check-In and Check-Out
- Rates include Airport transfers pick up and drop off, all complimentary and using villa’s facilities.
- Rates are inclusive of government tax and service charge.
- Rates are quoted in US Dollar.
- Maximum person stay in villa is 2 persons per room.
- Check in time is after 2 P.M.
- Check out time is 12 P.M.
- Late check out until 18:00 is charged 50% from 1 night rental rate and after 18:00 consider a full night charged.
- Early check in and late check out are subject to space availability and prior notification is required.
- Groceries and beverages are charged at cost price plus a 20% handling fee which is subject to service charge and government tax.
- A Balinese silence day, "Nyepi" March 17th, 2018 from 6 a.m. until 6 a.m. the next morning, no possible to Check In and Check Out.
- Low season (minimum stay 2 nights): The rest of the year
- High season (minimum stay 5 nights): Chinese New Year; Easter Week; 01 July – 15 September.
- Peak season (minimum stay 7 nights): 20 December – 10 January.