Villa Tjitrap, Seminyak
The architect of Villa Tjitrap, the internationally recognised, Mr. Ross Franklin, was asked to design a villa in Bali that was a modern mixture of the old plantation house Tjitrap, where the the grandmother of the owners grew up in Java and the Black and White House in Singapore where they lived for many years.
In the 19. century “Huis Tjitrap”in Java was in its haydays a place where many visitors enjoyed the famous hospitality of Majoor Jantje. In the surroundings of Citeureup, south of Jakarta, the house was well known for its beauty and its social gatherings.
Villa Tjitrap in Seminyak nowadays reflects this atmosphere of an old plantation house in the 19. century with a tropical Javanese flavor.
It is a magnificent 6 bedroom villa with high ceilings, lots of light and a beautiful garden and will make you feel instantly at home
We can easily host and accommodate up to 14 guests. The dining room is open and has a very high ceiling, which creates a magnificent tropical atmosphere with a nice breeze. In combination with the beautiful view on the coconut tree garden and the infinity pool you can enjoy the feeling of the old plantations era.
Our very well experienced and talented staff member will be around to make sure you got all you need.
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Complimentary return airport transport on arrival and on departure.
- Welcome drink and refreshment towel upon arrival at the villa.
- Daily serving in-house Breakfast.
- Free mineral drinking water for the duration of stay.
- Butler service from 07.00 am to 22.00 pm.
- Housekeeping serving daily.
- Uniformed security guard.
- Shopping groceries by villa staff for in-villa dining (extra cost plus handling fee).
- Laundry / dry cleaning service (at cost).
- Baby-sitting, in-villa massages, car and driver are available on request at an extra charge
- Area: Private villa.
- Pool: Private swimming pool.
- Accommodations: 6 air-conditioned bedroom with en-suite bathroom; Living and Dining area; Fully equipped kitchen.
- Entertainment: Satellite TV; DVD player; Playstation 4.
- Communication: Free WiFi internet connection.
- Additional Facility: Safety deposit box.
|Bedroom||Low season||High season||Peak season|
|4 Bedroom Bed||$ 900 Nights||$ 1050 Nights||$ 1350 Nights|
|5 Bedroom Bed||$ 1050 Nights||$ 1250 Nights||$ 1550 Nights|
|6 Bedroom Bed||$ 1250 Nights||$ 1500 Nights||$ 1800 Nights|
|Tax||: 15.5 %|
Terms & Conditions
Rates, Check-In and Check-Out
- Rates include Airport transfers pick up and drop off, all complimentary and using villa’s facilities.
- Rates are subject to 15.5% government tax and service charge.
- Rates are quoted in US Dollar.
- Maximum person stay in villa is 2 persons per room.
- Check in time is after 2 P.M.
- Check out time is 12 P.M.
- Late check out until 18:00 is charged 50% from 1 night rental rate and after 18:00 consider a full night charged.
- Early check in and late check out are subject to space availability and prior notification is required.
- Groceries and beverages are charged at cost price plus a 20% handling fee which is subject to service charge and government tax.
- A Balinese silence day, "Nyepi" March 17th, 2018 from 6 a.m. until 6 a.m. the next morning, no possible to Check In and Check Out.
- Low season (minimum stay 3 nights): The rest of the year.
- High season (minimum stay 5 nights): Chinese New Year; Easter Week; 01 Jul – 15 Sep.
- Peak season (minimum stay 7 nights): 20 December – 10 January.