Villa Kipi, Batu Belig
Villa Kipi is a very private 4 bedroom luxury villa located in the Batu Belig area walking distance to Seminyak Beach. Conveniently located only a short drive to a vast array of popular bars, cafes and restaurants in Seminyak. Also neighbor to Famous Mozaic Beach Club.
When arriving at Villa Kipi, you will enter through traditional Balinese gates which lead to large stepping stones across lotus ponds and a water feature. This takes you to the main living and dining area. This area is spacious with high roofing, comfortable sofas, a dining table which seats 8 people, a 52cm plasma television, Bose surround sound system and a portable ipod dock. Villa Kipi guests also enjoy wi-fi internet access.
The kitchen is fully equipped with all the modern conveniences and is located off the living and dining areas where the resident chef can prepare meals throughout your stay. Outside from the kitchen and living area is the main swimming pool (13.5m x 4.5m) with a wooden deck, sun loungers and umbrellas. There is also a separate bale area with outdoor tables and chairs for poolside dining.
Upstairs from the pool area is another large fan-cooled lounge.
The master bedroom is located on the second level which features a king sized bed, wooden floors, plasma television, en-suite bathroom, bath tub, separate shower and spacious balconies.
The 2nd and 3rd bedrooms also feature king sized beds which can be converted into twin beds if required. Each bedroom is tastefully decorated and features stunning en-suite bathrooms. All bedrooms are air-conditioned, fan-cooled and feature plasma televisions with satellite channels and DVD players.
The 4th bedroom is located on the ground floor with a king sized bed and a spacious en-suite garden bathroom.
Villa Kipi has 4 staff in total including a house manager, chef, housekeeping, Gardener and pool attendant. Massage treatments are available on request, car hire can also be arranged at an additional cost.
Villa Kipi comfortably accommodates up to 8 people.
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Complimentary return airport transport on arrival and on departure.
- Welcome refreshments.
- Daily serving in-house American Breakfast.
- Free flow of mineral water for in-villa consumption.
- Daily housekeeping, on-site manager and night security.
- Private cook for in-house dining (extra charge).
- Laundry / dry cleaning service (at cost).
- Baby-sitting, in-villa massages, car and driver are available on request at an extra charge.
- Area: Private villa.
- Pool: Private swimming pool 13.5m x 4.5m.
- Accommodations: 4 air-conditioned bedroom villa; Main living and Dining area; Fully equipped kitchen.
- Entertainment: 52cm plasma television with satellite channels and DVD players; Bose surround sound system; A portable ipod dock.
- Communication: WiFi internet access.
- Additional Facility: Safety deposit box.
|Season name||Min Stay||4 Bedroom Bed|
|Low season||3 Nights||$ 650 Nights
Tax: 15.5 %
|High season||5 Nights||$ 750 Nights
Tax: 15.5 %
|Peak season||7 Nights||$ 850 Nights
Tax: 15.5 %
Terms & Conditions
Rates, Check-In and Check-Out
- Rates include Airport transfers pick up and drop off, all complimentary and using villa’s facilities.
- Rates are subject to 15.5% government tax and service charge.
- Rates are quoted in US Dollar.
- Maximum person stay in villa is 2 persons per room.
- Check in time is after 2 P.M.
- Check out time is 12 P.M.
- Late check out until 18:00 is charged 50% from 1 night rental rate and after 18:00 consider a full night charged.
- Early check in and late check out are subject to space availability and prior notification is required.
- Groceries and beverages are charged at cost price plus a negotiable handling fee which is subject to service charge and government tax.
- A Balinese silence day, "Nyepi" March 7th, 2019 from 6 a.m. until 6 a.m. the next morning, no possible to Check In and Check Out.
- Low season (minimum stay 3 nights): The rest of the date.
- High season (minimum stay 5 nights): CNY; Easter Week; 01 June - 31 August.
- Peak season (minimum stay 7 nights): 20 December – 10 January.