Villa Saba, Canggu
Saba embraces seclusion, relaxation and comfort within a tranquil setting. Surrounded by terraced rice paddies near Berawa Beach on Bali’s south-west coast,Saba is less than 10 minutes from the heart of Seminyak.
This exclusive enclave comprises five independent, but inter-connectable one- and two-bedroom private villas, providing a total of nine large bedrooms, garden bathrooms, open-sided living and dining pavilions, well-equipped kitchens, swimming pools, lush tropical gardens and unique local artwork. All villas are fully staffed and include a professional chef and two cooks, who create delicious dishes from a central staff kitchen. Guests also have full, complimentary access to the nearby Canggu Club.
This contemporary complex of five villas features large bedrooms, tropical ensuite bathrooms, open-air living and dining pavilions (air-conditioned dining rooms in the two master villas), fully equipped kitchens, swimming pools, and lushly planted gardens. WiFi internet is available throughout and all living areas are fitted with iPod speakers – an iPod loaded with music to suit all tastes is available on request. On-demand movies and satellite channels can be viewed on TV screens in all the bedrooms.
Butlers are on hand 24 hours a day to cater to their guests’ every need, and a team of three private chefs prepare restaurant-quality food at very reasonable prices, and to international Food Safety Approved Standards. Professional security guards provide a round-the-clock service.
Seminyak – Bali’s premier location for wining, dining and shopping – is only ten minutes drive from Saba, made even more accessible courtesy of the villas’ twice-daily shuttle service. Canggu’s world-famous surf beaches are within walking distance, and many new cafes and restaurants are springing up in the neighbourhood, just waiting to be explored. The sports and leisure facilities at Bali’s exclusive Canggu Club are also available to guests during their stay.
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Complimentary return airport transport on arrival and on departure.
- Serving daily Breakfast.
- Butlers look after daily housekeeping, domestic duties and serving of food and drinks (24 hours per day).
- The villa’s skilled private chef and his two cooks will happily prepare anything from the Western, Asian, vegetarian and children’s suggestion menus, as well as discuss special requests and dietary requirements.
- The chef also offers private cookery classes in Indonesian and Chinese cuisine.
- 24-hour security.
- Gardeners maintain Saba’s gardens and swimming pools daily.
- Arranging A car and driver is available on request and may be arranged at a special discounted rate.
- Area: Private Villa
- Pool: Infinity Pool
- Accommodation: This contemporary complex of five villas features large bedrooms, tropical ensuite bathrooms, open-air living and dining pavilions (air-conditioned dining rooms in the two master villas), fully equipped kitchens, swimming pools, and lushly planted gardens.
- Entertainment: On-demand movies and satellite channels can be viewed on TV screens in all the bedrooms; iPod speakers.An iPod loaded with music to suit all tastes is available on request; DVDs and games; Booster seat.
- Communication: WiFi internet is available throughout and all living areas.
- Family: A baby cot; Highchair.
- Spa: Massage; Foot reflexology; Body scrub; Manicure/pedicure.
- Sport: Tennis Court; Gym; Canggu Club.
- Events: Corporate Retreats / Management Meetings; Weddings; Birthdays / Anniversaries / Intimate Gatherings and Private Parties.
- A car and driver is available on request and may be arranged at a special discounted rate.
- Additional Facility: CCTV monitoring.
|Bedroom||Low Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|1 Bedroom Bed||$ 195 Nights||$ 245 Nights||$ 295 Nights|
|2 Bedroom Bed||$ 295 Nights||$ 350 Nights||$ 450 Nights|
|2 Master Bedroom Bed||$ 350 Nights||$ 395 Nights||$ 490 Nights|
|Tax||: 15.5 %|
Terms & Conditions
Rates, Check-In and Check-Out
- Rates include Airport transfers pick up and drop off, all complimentary and using villa’s facilities.
- Rates are subject 15.5% government tax and service charge.
- Rates are quoted net in US Dollar.
- Maximum person stay in villa is 2 per room.
- Check in time is after 3 P.M. Early check in depends on villa availability.
- Check out time is 12 P.M.
- Late check out subject to availability with additional charge.
- Groceries and beverages are charged at cost price plus a 20% handling fee which is subject to service charge and government tax.
- A Balinese silence day, "Nyepi" March 17th, 2018 from 6 a.m. until 6 a.m. the next morning, no possible to Check In and Check Out.
- Low Season (minimum stay 2 nights): The rest of the year;
- High Season (minimum stay 3 nights): CNY; Easter Week; 16 June to 31 August.
- Peak Season (minimum stay 5 nights): 22 December to 6 January.
- Deposit of 50 % to be paid within 5 days of confirmed booking
- Balance of payment due 7 days prior to Guest check-in
- Payment in USD unless otherwise agreed with Saba
- If Guest cancels more than 30 days before start of rental, 20 % of rental amount will be forfeited
- If the Guest cancels less than 30 days before the start of the Rental Period then 50 % of the total rental amount will be forfeited
- Any forfeited funds may be used as a one-time credit towards a future booking within 12 months of the cancelled booking.
- 15% Long term stay (10 nights minimum) – low season
- 10% Long term stay (10 nights minimum) – high season
- 15% One bedroom use in 2-bedroom and master villas