Villa Kirana, Ubud
Ubud Villa Kirana is arguably one of the most beautiful, fully-appointed four bedroom private rental villas in Bali. It overlooks the Ayung river gorge with breathtaking views of Bali's major volcano range and distant rice field terraces. Villa Kirana is fully staffed with private Balinese chef, Pak Oka who has been hosting guests at this very special rental villa from the date of opening.
As quoted by the architect Made Wijaya, "The design was inspired by Arne Hasselquist's "David Bowie House" in Mustique, on which I had worked with Linda Garland. It is a water garden with pavilions on a view. I added elements of the Malay house, the Balinese Balé and the Baronial guesthouses of the hill stations in Dutch colonial times. The house is very open, very transparent-the garden and scenic views are a treat as one moves around the detached palace.
The villa owners were very supportive of the idea of different atmospheres in each of the bedrooms, interspersed with tranquil and airy public areas. Morocco Berber rugs and lamps were imported to add color, and soften the predominantly stone and timber architecture.
Local sculptor Pintor Sirait worked on the suspended staircase and porte-cochere and Ubud-born artist Wayan Cemul carved all the bases of the stilt houses near the swimming pool. The compound houses an interesting collection of Indonesian ethnic art - both built in, as doors and windows, or as artwork accents-from Sumba, Nias, Kalimantan and North Sumatra, and a wide range of quality ikat textiles used in the soft furnishings."
Villa Kirana is located close to the cultural artist town of Ubud.
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Complimentary return airport transport on arrival and on departure.
- Welcome drink and fruit basket on arrival.
- Daily Breakfast.
- Turn down service.
- Personal service by the villa staff.
- Free shuttle service to Ubud center.
- Chef, trained in the preparation of both local and international cuisine.
- Night security service.
- Area: Private Area.
- Pool: Private Swimming Pool.
- Accomodation: 4 air-conditioned bedrooms with bathrooms; Living Room; Dining area; Terraces; Media Entertainment Room; Fully Equipped Kitchen.
- Entertainment: TV Satellite/Cable; Media entertainment.
- Communication: WiFi Internet.
- Family: Kirana villa is well equipped for families.
- Event: Wedding celebration.
- Parking slot.
- Additional Fasilities: Back-up Generator; Gym Facilities; Safety Box; BBQ Grill; Ceiling / Wall Fan.
|Bedroom||Low Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|4 Bedroom Bed||$ 685 Nights||$ 888 Nights||$ 1193 Nights|
|Tax||: 15 %|
Terms & Conditions
Rates, Check-In and Check-Out
- Rates include Airport transfers pick up and drop off, all complimentary and using villa’s facilities.
- All rates excluded 15% of tax and service.
- Checkin Time : 2:00 PM.
- Checkout Time : 12:00 AM.
- Latest Check Out Time without additional charge : Until 02:00 PM and subject to availability.
- Charge for late check out : Half night's rental, Until 6.00 PM and full day rate after 6.00 PM.
- Please note that late check out is subject to availability.
- Groceries and beverages are charged at cost price plus a 20% handling fee which is subject to service charge and government tax.
- A Balinese silence day, "Nyepi" March 17th, 2018 from 6 a.m. until 6 a.m. the next morning, no possible to Check In and Check Out.
- Low season (minimum stay 3 nights): The rest of the year.
- High season (minimum stay 5 nights): Chinese New Year; Easter Week; 1 Jul – 15 Sep.
- Peak season (minimum stay 7 nights): 20 December – 10 January.