Villa Canggu, Canggu
Contemporary-styled, two-in-one Villa Canggu, complete with swimming pools and an exciting selection of artwork, is located 100 metres from the beach (close enought to hear the surf) near Canggu, which is fast evolving as Bali’s hippest seaside scene. The villa is divided into two separate residences which can be rented jointly or independently: four-bedroom Villa Canggu South is adjoined by two-bedroom Villa Canggu North, offering guests the choice of a two, four or six-bedroom renting option. The villa is well suited for groups of friends or families with plentiful facilities and a professional team of staff including a manager, butlers, security, a car and driver with special daily rate, and a private chef.
If you’re looking for a versatile, out-of-town villa, close to the beach, with plenty of family-friendly facilities, yet also ideal for groups of friends, then our beautiful, contemporary-styled holiday home could be just the villa for you.
We describe Villa Canggu as versatile because it is actually two villas in one: the main four-bedroom Villa Canggu South complete with its 20-metre swimming pool can be rented independently or in conjunction with sister Villa Canggu North, offering two more bedrooms, an additional living and dining area and an second swimming pool.
We pride ourselves on being family friendly with plenty of facilities for children including a kiddies’ pool. At the same time, we think groups of adult friends will enjoy the sophisticated architecture and decor, relish the luxuriously comfortable and spacious rooms, and be captivated our private collection of artwork, which includes paintings, installations and murals by some renowned Indonesian artists.
Canggu is a once-sleepy village now fast evolving as the hippest beachside scene in Bali with a great choice of cafés, a few boutiques, spas galore, and activities including a surf school, yoga venues and a dance school. Our villa lies on the borders of Canggu in a quiet, close-to-the-beach location with special daily rate of car and driver should you wish to explore further afield.
Our friendly team of full time staff, which includes a villa manager, personal butlers and a superb chef, make it likely that you will never want to leave.
Villa Canggu North
Villa Canggu North’s entranceway takes guests into a large L-shaped living and dining space. From here, sliding glass doors lead out to the sun terrace and pool, where comfortable loungers await. Upstairs are two interconnected bedrooms, each with a private ensuite bathroom.
Villa Canggu South
Villa Canggu South comprises a two-storey building situated in a walled garden with a flat lawn, a 20-metre pool, and an open-sided stand-alone dining pavilion. The villa is entered by a wide flight of steps leading up to an expansive living and dining room with a bar. Above this is a small mezzanine area, accessed via a spiral staircase; glass doors from the mezzanine open to a balcony. On the ground floor are two bedrooms, including the master suite; two more bedrooms are situated on the upper level alongside the living and dining room. All four bedrooms are equipped with air-conditioning, 21-inch satellite-channel TVs, DVD players, iPod docks, and safe deposit boxes.
Villa Canggu North
Each of Villa Canggu North’s two air-conditioned, upstairs guestrooms is equipped with a 21-inch satellite-channel TV, DVD player, an iPod dock, and a safe deposit box. Adjoining each room is a private bathroom with rain shower. These rooms are ideal for a family as they are interconnected by sliding doors, and each is furnished with a king-size bed that can be converted to twins. Kids will love the futuristic hand-painted wall murals.
Villa Canggu South
Situated on the ground floor, Villa Canggu South’s master suite provides every comfort and luxury, including a king-size bed, sofa, mirrored wardrobes and desk. Sliding glass doors open to a terrace bordered by bulrushes, while the glamorous marble bathroom is fitted with a sunken jacuzzi bathtub for two and a walk-in rain shower.
The ground-floor guest suite is furnished with twin beds that convert to a king, a comfy sofa and a hand-painted cherry tree mural which makes a peaceful scene to wake up to. The ensuite Palimanan stone bathroom is fitted with a large circular soaking tub for two and a walk-in shower.
The two upstairs guest suites are each furnished with king-size beds, desks and ottomans, and decorated with colourful artwork. Lucky guests in the front bedroom can enjoy the additional space provided by a large stone balcony overlooking the pool and garden. Each guest suite is adjoined by a Palimanan stone bathroom equipped with a walk-in rain shower.
Villa Canggu North
Not many living rooms are be big enough to accommodate a massive suspended sculpture of a ship, complete with moving parts, but the owners of the villa are passionate about art, and much of their private collection is displayed in this gallery-like, L-shaped room, which also incorporates a dining table, kitchenette and lounge area with sofas arranged around a TV and entertainment centre. Sliding glass doors lead from here to the sundeck and pool.
The villa opens to an outdoor space dominated by an eight-metre pool bordered by a timber sun deck furnished with loungers and umbrellas. This outdoor area maintains its privacy from neighbouring four-bedroom Villa Canggu South thanks to a retractable wall between the two gardens.
Villa Canggu South
A magnificent living and dining room lies at the core of Villa Canggu South, accessed by a grand flight of stone steps leading up from the pool terrace. As soon as the glass doors are opened the room is filled with cool sea breezes; closing the doors gives the option of air-conditioned comfort. The compelling artwork here will keep guests fascinated for hours.
At one end of the room is a living area, furnished with a segmented sofa and equipped with a 60-inch satellite TV, DVD player and quality sound system, while at the other is a bar and dining area furnished with a polished granite dining table that comfortably seats eight people. A staircase provides access to the professional service kitchen.
A spiral staircase extends from the living area up to a unique chill-out mezzanine ‘reading room’ located at roof level. Here, glass doors open to a veranda, which is cooled by sea breezes, offers views of the ocean and is the perfect spot for a sunset cocktail.
The walled garden of the villa features a flat lawn and a 20-metre lap pool, with a waterfall at one end and a children’s pool at the other. The pool is adorned by many other small waterfalls and fountains. A sun deck, furnished with loungers and umbrellas, runs the length of the pool and on the opposite side is the alfresco dining pavilion soothed by the sound of the waterfall and furnished with a dining table and bench seats.
Villa Canggu is designed as an adaptable and spacious 6-bedroom villa which can be neatly divided to form two individual private villas – 4-bedroom Canggu South and 2-bedroom Canggu North – with the installation of sliding panels around Canggu North’s pool area.
As a 6-bedroom rental option, the villa offers two indoor living areas, an alfresco dining pavilion, two pools (plus a kids wading pool), a full kitchen and a kitchenette, and six ensuite bedrooms – two on the ground floor and four on the upper floor, all with king–size beds, three of which can be converted to twins, giving even more flexibility.
4-bedroom Canggu South offers indoor and outdoor dining and two bedrooms on each floor, with a 20-metre lap pool, kids pool and lawned, walled garden.
2-bedroom Canggu North’s large and bright living and dining area features a neat kitchenette and some stunning artwork. The room opens onto an 8-metre pool and sun deck furnished with loungers. It’s adjoining upstairs bedrooms can be set up as kings or twins and both come with ensuite shower rooms.
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Complimentary return airport transport on arrival and on departure
- Welcome drink and fruit basket on arrival.
- Turn down service.
- Personal service by the villa staff.
- A security guard provides night-time security from the main gate.
- Personal Cook for Western and Asian cuisines. Special requests and diets can be accommodated (extra cost plus handling fee).
- In villa spa treatments selected from a comprehensive spa menu can be carried out by professional spa therapists (extra cost applies).
- Providing car and driver at a special rate of USD35++/day for 8 hours.
VILLA CANGGU NORTH
- Area: 175sqm (villa); 200sqm (land).
- Pool: 8 x 4 metres.
- Accommodations: 2 ensuite bedrooms with king beds that can be converted to twins; 2 extra beds can be setup on request (at additional charge); Open-sided dining pavilion; Air-conditioned living and dining room with bar; Mezzanine reading room with sea views.
- Entertainment: Satellite TV; Movie hard drive; DVD player; Surround-sound Sonos audio system; CD player; iPod docks;
- Communication: WiFi internet access; Landline (local and international calls on guest account); Mobile phone coverage.
- Family: Cutlery and plates; Baby cot; High chair; DVDs and toys.
- Sport: Table tennis.
- Spa: Massage; Foot reflexology; Body scrub; Manicure/pedicure.
- Car and driver available for 8 hours at a special rate of USD35++/day (excludes petrol).
- Additional facilities: Barbecue; Diesel powered back-up generator; Safety deposit box.
VILLA CANGGU SOUTH
- Area: 400sqm (villa); 1,000sqm (land).
- Pool: 20 x 5.5-metre main pool with 3 x 5.5-metre kiddies’ pool.
- Accommodation: 4 ensuite bedrooms: 1 with king bed and 3 offering the choice of king or twin beds. 2 extra beds may be set up on request at additional charge; Open-sided dining pavilion; Air-conditioned living and dining room with bar and 8-seater table; Mezzanine reading room with sea views.
- Entertainment: Satellite TV; Movie hard drive; DVD player; Surround; CD player; IPod docks; Table tennis.
- Communication: WiFi internet access; landline (local and international calls on guest account); mobile phone coverage.
- Family: A children’s pool; Cutlery and plates; Baby cot; High chair; DVDs and toys.
- Spa: Massage; Foot reflexology; Body scrub; Manicure/pedicure.
- A seven-seater car and driver is available at US$35++ for up to 8 hours a day (excludes petrol).
- Additional facilities: Full back-up diesel-powered generator; Barbecue; Espresso machine; Safety deposit box.
|Bedroom||Low Season North Villa||Shoulder Season North Villa||High Season North Villa||Peak Season North Villa||Low Season South Villa||Shoulder Season South Villa||High Season South Villa||Peak Season South Villa||Low Season A Whole Villa||Shoulder Season A Whole Villa||High Season A Whole Villa||Peak Season A Whole Villa|
|2 Bedroom Bed||$ 290 Nights||$ 360 Nights||$ 420 Nights||$ 450 Nights||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|4 Bedroom Bed||-||-||-||-||$ 670 Nights||$ 800 Nights||$ 940 Nights||$ 1160 Nights||-||-||-||-|
|6 Bedroom Bed||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||$ 864 Nights||$ 1044 Nights||$ 1224 Nights||$ 1449 Nights|
|Tax||: 15.5 %|
Terms & Conditions
Rates,Check-In and Check-Out
- Rates include Airport transfers pick up and drop off, all complimentary and using villa’s facilities.
- Rates are subject 15.5% government tax and service charge.
- Rates are quoted net in US Dollar.
- Maximum person stay in villa is 2 per room.
- Check in time is after 3 P.M. Early check in depends on villa availability.
- Check out time is 12 P.M.
- Late check out subject to availability with additional charge.
- Groceries and beverages are charged at cost price plus a 20% handling fee which is subject to service charge and government tax.
- A Balinese silence day, "Nyepi" March 7th, 2019 from 6 a.m. until 6 a.m. the next morning, no possible to Check In and Check Out.
- Low season (minimum stay 2 nights): 05-31 January 2019; 11 Feb to 28 Mar 2019; 23 Apr to 06 Jun 2019; 20 Oct to 14 Dec; 05 Jan to 23 Jan 2020; 03 Feb to 26 Mar 2020; 20 Apr to 11 Jun 2020; 18 Oct to 14 Dec 2020.
- Shoulder season (minimum stay 3 nights): 29 Mar to 16 Apr 2019; 07 Jun to 20 Jun 2019; 25 Aug to 19 Oct 2019; 27 Mar to 07 Apr 2020; 14 Apr to 19 Apr 2020; 12 Jun to 25 Jun 2020; 23 Aug to 17 Oct.
- High season (minimum stay 5 nights): 03 - 07 January; 01 Feb to 10 Feb 2019; 17 Apr to 22 Apr 2019; 21 Jun to 24 Aug 2019; 15 Dec to 25 Dec 2019; 24 Jan to 02 Feb 2020; 08 Apr to 13 Apr 2020; 26 Jun to 22 Aug 2020; 15 Dec to 25 Dec 2020.
- Peak season (minimum stay 7 nights): 26 Dec 2019 to 04 Jan 2020.
- When the Guest makes a booking request, the Guest must make the appropriate deposit payment to BHP within 5 working days of availability confirmation. If the required deposit payment is not received within the 5 working day period, BHP reserves the right to void the Guest’s booking request. The following deposit payment applicable to most villas (see individual villa terms for full details) must be received by BHP.
- For rentals beginning more than 75 days after the date of the booking request – a deposit of 20% of the total rental amount is payable.
- For rentals beginning 75 days or less after the date of the booking request – the total rental amount is payable as a deposit.
- Where a 20% deposit applies to the booking, the Guest must pay the remaining 80% balance not less than 75 days before the scheduled arrival date.
- If the Guest wishes to cancel a confirmed booking, written notice of cancellation must be sent to BHP. All cancellation notices received by BHP will be acknowledged in writing. It is strongly recommended that the Guest and all members of the Guest’s party purchase trip cancellation insurance.
- Cancellation of a booking includes but is not limited to: Cancellation of one or more days of a booking; An amendment of a booking so that none of the dates of the booking once amended fall within the same dates that originally constituted the booking; Failure of all Guests to provide the required documentation on arrival (eg. Passports or suitable identification); and Attempt by the Guest, their party or visitors to hold an event at the Property in breach of these Terms and Conditions or breach of any rules applicable to the Guest’s chosen Property.
- In the event that the Guest cancels a confirmed booking, the following cancellation fees will generally apply: 20% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made more than 60 days before the start of the rental period; 50% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 30 and 60 days before the start of the rental period; 100% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 1 and 29 days before the start of the rental period.
- Shortening of stay for any reason can be considered as a cancellation and charges may apply.
Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 150 days in advance.*
* Does not apply for New Year period