Villa Maya, Canggu
Nestled in the idyllic rice fields of Canggu, Villa Maya epitomizes both lavish luxury and crisp, modern design. This striking four bedroom residence is a haven of privacy and luxury. Architects have used sandstone and locally-sourced, high quality timber accents to create a contemporary take on traditional Balinese interior design. The beautifully furnished outdoor bale sits at the head of a sparkling blue pool which is surrounded by manicured gardens. Enjoy the heat here or utilise the fully enclosed living area for cool, air-conditioned comfort. When at home your every need will be seen to by the butler and chef who are discreet and professional. If you wish to socialise, Villa Maya is just 5-minutes from Canggu’s idyllic Berawa Beach where breathtaking sunsets can be watched over martinis at Finn’s Beach Club.
Villa Maya has four well-appointed bedrooms that can accommodate as many as ten guests. The suites each include glorious bathrooms, two of which have deluxe baths. There are also spacious showers and twin basins complete with soft towels and all the amenities you may require.
The bedrooms are spread over the two floors and each has an excellently crafted solid timber bed with spring coil mattress for the ultimate comfort. The two ground floor bedrooms have two queen singles which can be joined to make king sized beds under the crisp, high quality linen.
Each bedroom contains a smart TV and is cooled by aircon and ceiling fans. There are walk in wardrobes, bedside settees and gorgeous furnishings to perfectly complete your experience of luxurious privacy. The upstairs bedrooms have balconies where you can take in the sea air, whilst guests in the ground floor bedrooms have a view of the gardens and pool area.
Both sleek and cool the interior living space is enclosed by spotless floor to ceiling glass doors and is air-conditioned for maximum comfort in the tropical climate. The kitchen area is equipped for a chef with all the appliances you may need stored neatly behind the marble island benches.
Kick back on the impressive 9 seater sofa with entertainment area inside, and either enjoy the garden view, or watch the latest movies on the 60 inch smart TV/DVD with Bluetooth stereo. Maybe you’ll prefer to design and cater a lunch for as many as ten people and gather at the impressive dining table which overlooks the manicured gardens.
There is also a peaceful outdoor gazebo area complete with two gorgeous Frangipani trees dropping their fragrant blossoms. The seven seater rattan lounge setting is waiting and ready, so you can while away Bali’s incredible warm evenings in between taking dips in the 15 meter saltwater pool. Whatever your preference, indoor or outdoor living, Villa Maya will satisfy.
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Complimentary return airport transport on arrival and on departure.
- Daily breakfast.
- Service daily Butler and Housekeeping.
- Security from 6pm to 7am.
- In villa treatments may be selected from a comprehensive spa menu and can be carried out by professional beauty therapists by arrangement (extra cost applies).
- Area: Private villa.
- Pool: Private pool; Length 13m, width 4m, depth 1.70m.
- Accommodation: 4 air-conditioned and ceiling fan bedrooms with 4 bathrooms; Living and Dining room; The garden gazebo (also known as a bale) is a covered garden living space with comfy sofa’s and overhead fan overlooking the pool; Fully equipped kitchen.
- Entertainment: Satellite TV; DVD player in each bedroom and in the living room.
- Communication: Free WiFi internet access; Guest mobile phone for local calls.
|Bedroom||Low Season||Middle Low Season||High Season||Middle High Season||Peak Season|
|3 Bedroom Bed||$ 310 Nights||$ 325 Nights||$ 360 Nights||$ 360 Nights||-|
|4 Bedroom Bed||$ 360 Nights||$ 375 Nights||$ 410 Nights||$ 410 Nights||$ 490 Nights|
|Tax||: 15.5 %|
Terms & Conditions
Rates, Check-In and Check-Out
- Rates include Airport transfers pick up and drop off, all complimentary and using villa’s facilities.
- All rates excluded 15.5% of tax and service.
- Checkin Time: 2:00 PM.
- Checkout Time: 12:00 AM.
- Latest Check Out Time without additional charge : Until 02:00 PM and subject to availability.
- Charge for late check out : Half night's rental, Until 6.00 PM and full day rate after 6.00 PM.
- Please note that late check out is subject to availability.
- A Balinese silence day, "Nyepi" March 7th, 2019 from 6 a.m. until 6 a.m. the next morning, no possible to Check In and Check Out.
- Low Season (minimum stay 2 nights): 09 January to 25 March; 05 April to 15 June; 01 October to 19 December.
- High Season (minimum stay 5 nights): CNY; 26 March to 31 March (Easter Week); 01 April to 04 April (Easter Week); 16 June - 30 September.
- Peak Season (minimum stay 7 nights): 20 December to 08 January 2019.
- When the Guest makes a booking request, the Guest must make the appropriate deposit payment to BHP within 5 working days of availability confirmation. If the required deposit payment is not received within the 5 working day period, BHP reserves the right to void the Guest’s booking request. The following deposit payment applicable to most villas (see individual villa terms for full details) must be received by BHP.
- For rentals beginning more than 75 days after the date of the booking request – a deposit of 20% of the total rental amount is payable.
- For rentals beginning 75 days or less after the date of the booking request – the total rental amount is payable as a deposit.
- Where a 20% deposit applies to the booking, the Guest must pay the remaining 80% balance not less than 75 days before the scheduled arrival date.
- If the Guest wishes to cancel a confirmed booking, written notice of cancellation must be sent to BHP. All cancellation notices received by BHP will be acknowledged in writing. It is strongly recommended that the Guest and all members of the Guest’s party purchase trip cancellation insurance.
- Cancellation of a booking includes but is not limited to: Cancellation of one or more days of a booking; An amendment of a booking so that none of the dates of the booking once amended fall within the same dates that originally constituted the booking; Failure of all Guests to provide the required documentation on arrival (eg. Passports or suitable identification); and Attempt by the Guest, their party or visitors to hold an event at the Property in breach of these Terms and Conditions or breach of any rules applicable to the Guest’s chosen Property.
- In the event that the Guest cancels a confirmed booking, the following cancellation fees will generally apply: 20% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made more than 60 days before the start of the rental period; 50% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 30 and 60 days before the start of the rental period; 100% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 1 and 29 days before the start of the rental period.
- Shortening of stay for any reason can be considered as a cancellation and charges may apply.