Villa Casa Lucas, Seminyak
Casa Lucas is a lovely Balinese style villa with thatched roof pavilions set in lush tropical gardens and overlooking a beautiful freeform swimming pool with an adjoining Jacuzzi. The villa offers five beautifully appointed bedrooms all equipped with queen-sized beds and televisions. Casa Lucas has a terrific location in Seminyak, with all the restaurants lining Eat Street waiting within a five-minute stroll from your doorstep.
CASA LUCAS is a House in the pure Bali style, hidden away in beautiful, tropical and luxurious garden. Close to the beach and the trendy shops and restaurants of Seminyiak.
The vast garden offers isolated spots for relaxation and typical Balés for lazing around, reading a book or taking an afternoon siesta.
The living room and dining room look out on the swimming pool (jacuzzi). The VILLA has 3 large bedrooms with en suite bathroom. A large separate Balé with two bedrooms and shared bathroom with bath tub. Casa Lucas features beautifully landscaped gardens centred around a free-form swimming pool which is adjoined by an open-air Jacuzzi. There are sun loungers by the pool and a beautiful thatched roof gazebo offering a refreshing place in the shade.
The VILLA can accommodate up to 10 people. The discreet staff is on hand to satisfy your every need. Casa Luca, a pure Balinese styled home, hidden in a beautiful tropical garden, close to the beach, bali's famous restaurants and shops. This villa houses 3 master rooms with private bathrooms, and one bungalow with two bedrooms separated by a bathroom with a bath and shower. Each room has Air conditioning and a TV.
On request a cook will be delighted to prepare traditional Indonesian dishes. A manager is available round the clock. All of the bedrooms are equipped with TV and air conditioning. Our wonderful staff will make sure your stay is memorable.
Casa Lucas Staff
Your stay in Casa Lucas is made enjoyable by the professional staff. Casa Lucas’s staff have been professionally trained and will do their utmost to please with their warm and friendly Balinese hospitality.
- Villa Manager : Casa Lucas’s experienced and knowledgeable manager is responsible for the overall operation of the villa. The villa manager will oversee and coordinate the staff and property and assist you during your stay.
- Housekeeping: You didn’t think you would be expected to clean while enjoying time off did you? All of our villas include housekeeping to tidy up the villa, arrange the laundry services, wash up and simply make sure you don’t lift a finger whilst on holiday with the family.
- Butlers: hand everyday to assist with serving during meal times and attend to other guest requirements throughout your stay.
- Security: Casa Lucas includes night time security between 10pm – 6am.
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Complimentary return airport transport on arrival and on departure.
- Welcome drink and fruit basket upon arrival at the villa.
- Free mineral drinking water for the duration of stay.
- Shopping groceries by villa staff for in-villa dining.
- Services performed by house care personnel, daily cleaning, linen (towels and sheets), garden and pool maintenance
- Laundry / dry cleaning service (at cost).
- Baby-sitting, in-villa massages, car and driver are available on request at an extra charge.
- Area: Private villa.
- Pool: Large private swimming pool with jacuzzi
- Accommodations: 5 air-conditioned bedrooms with en-suite bathroom; Living and Dining area; Fully equipped kitchen.
- Communication: Free WiFi internet connection.
- Entertainment: Satellite TV; DVD player ipod dock.
- Additional facilty: Safety deposit box.
|Bedroom||Low season||High season||Peak season|
|5 Bedroom Bed||$ 650 Nights||$ 700 Nights||$ 750 Nights|
|Tax||: 0 %|
Terms & Conditions
Rates, Check-In and Check-Out
- Rates include Airport transfers pick up and drop off, all complimentary and using villa’s facilities.
- Rates are inclusive of government tax and service charge.
- Rates are quoted in US Dollar.
- Maximum person stay in villa is 2 persons per room.
- Check in time is at 2 P.M.
- Check out time is at 12 Noon.
- Late check out until 18:00 is charged 50% from 1 night rental rate and after 18:00 consider a full night charged.
- Early check in and late check out are subject to space availability and prior notification is required.
- Groceries and beverages are charged at cost price plus a 20% handling fee which is subject to service charge and government tax.
- A Balinese silence day, "Nyepi" March 17th, 2018 from 6 a.m. until 6 a.m. the next morning, no possible to Check In and Check Out.
- Low season (minimum stay 5 nights): 16 January - 30 June (excluding CNY and Easter Week); 16 September - 14 December.
- High season (minimum stay 7 nights): Easter Week; 1 - 31 July; 1 - 15 September.
- Peak season (minimum stay 7 nights): Chinese New Year; 1 - 31 August; 15 December - 15 January.