Villa The Beji, Canggu
Absolutely one of the best Bali villas. A six bedrooms, luxury villa estate in the heart of Canggu, close to a whole host of great restaurants and cafes, and walking distance to Finn's club with its world-class recreational facilities, and just a short drive from the beach.
Incredibly well laid out around a massive garden and lawn, the villa's communal areas include a large dining room and sitting room looking over the estate, and each of the guests suites sits is in its own pavilion with en-suite bathrooms and outdoor terrace, offering privacy to all.
Packed with facilities that include a media room, large swimming pool, mini football pitch, a flood-lit tennis court and gym, a car and driver (at an additional charge) and a full complement of staff, Villa The Beji is a fantastic place for large families or groups who seek the finer things in life and are looking to get the most out of their Bali holiday.
Villa The Beji is an expansive villa covering around 4,000sqm of land and consists of a series of luxurious pavilions which include a large two-storey dwelling housing the communal living and entertainment areas, six separate sleeping pavilions, water features and fish ponds, a massive garden and lawn and a sports and recreation area with tennis court and gym to the rear.
The bedroom suite pavilions spread fan like both sides of the garden down from the main house to where the 21 metre swimming pool with a sun deck with four double sun loungers that sit under the tall trees that form the border of the property.
Six luxurious guests suites at Villa The Beji have parquet wooden flooring, large en-suite bathrooms, comfortable bedroom furnishings, TVs with cable channels and DVD players, air conditioning, ample dressing areas, safety boxes, ceiling fans and either a queen sized or twin bed arrangement. Each room has its own private outdoor terrace with soft couches and armchairs overlooking the garden.
Positioned either side of the swimming pool at the base of the garden, both of the master suites has a four-poster king size bed and a large semi open garden bathroom with sunken tub, monsoon shower and twin vanities. Either end of the swimming pool is sectioned off with stepping stones providing a 'private' pool for each suite with direct access from the room to the water.
Located immediately to the right of the main house two other bedrooms are mirrors of one another with the only difference being that one has a four-poster queen size bed and the other twin beds, which are also four-posters. Each has an inside bathroom with twin sinks and a large sunken bath, as well as an open air shower.
Situated to the left of the main house the two guest suites are also mirrors of each other with one room having a queen size bed and the other with a twin arrangement. Each has their own private terrace with built in daybeds and armchairs, as well as a shared Japanese style lounge at the entrance area with sofas and chairs as well as tatami mats where guests can enjoy massages-in-the-garden and also with a sofa, arm chairs and a coffee table.
Outdoor Living Areas
Villa The Beji's masses of lawns and gardens provide a beautiful location for enjoying the outdoors, especially for children who can run around to their hearts' content.
Adults, however, will really enjoy the large pool deck with four double sunloungers that sits at the edge of the 21-metre-long curved swimming pool at the bottom of the garden, where they can relax and unwind while being waited on by the villa's butlers.
The pool area comes alive at night with tea candles and lights when the villa manager, Fengky, does one of his magical poolside BBQs.
Next to the media room is a rooftop terrace where dinner or drinks can be served to catch the sunsets, and which looks out over the flood-lit tennis court and surrounding rice fields.
Indoor Living & Dining
The main house at the head of the property has an elevated open-air sitting area with three super comfortable sofas that look out over the garden and down to the pool. To the right is a large open-air dining room with a massive solid-wood dining table with seating for 16 or more, while just to the rear fully fitted and well-stocked kitchen with all appliances, glassware and flatware, which guests are welcome to use if they wish.
Upstairs is a media room with a big screen TV offering a cinema-like experience, a DVD library, books and a comfortable sitting arrangement.
In addition to these communal areas, each of the guest suites has it's own open-air terrace immediately outside of each room with comfortable armchairs and large built-in daybeds with masses of cushions overlooking the garden.
Two of the guests suites also share a semi-outdoor, Japanese style lounge area with tatami mats which sits between the two entranceways and leads directly to the garden. This is where our team is happy to organize your massage-in-the-garden experience with our professional on-call masseuse.
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Complimentary return airport transport on arrival and on departure.
- Complimentary Breakfast on first morning.
- Daily Housekeeping.
- 24-hour security.
- The Chef prepare anything from the Western, Asian, vegetarian and children's suggestion menus, as well as discuss special requests and dietary requirements (extra cost plus handling fee).
- In-villa massages and spa treatments (cost applied).
- Arranging A 6-seater car and driver at a special rate of USD 35 per per day for 8 consecutive hours (excluding petrol, parking and toll fees).
- Area: 4,000sqm of land.
- Pool: A 21-metre private curved swimming pool with timber deck and four double sun loungers with umbrellas.
- Accomodation: Six well-appointed air-conditioned en-suite bedrooms with king or twin beds; King Koil mattresses and quality cotton linen; Semi open-air garden bathrooms with tropical outdoor showers; Private terraces outside all bedrooms and rooftop terrace outside media room; Open-air sitting room overlooking garden with large comfortable sofas, a fully equipped European kitchen, and dining table with seating for 16+.
- Entertainment: Board games; Books; Magazines; TVs with cable channels; International satellite TV channels; iPod docks; And CD players in bedrooms and living area.
- Communication: Wi-Fi Internet connection.
- Family: A kids Club.
- Spa: A sophisticated spa-centre.
- Sport: Table tennis; Flood-lit tennis court; Basketball hoop; Soccer net; Gym.
- A 6-seater car and driver at a special rate of USD 35 per per day for 8 consecutive hours (excluding petrol, parking and toll fees).
- Events: Large birthday party; Romantic weddings; Dinner party.
- Additional Facility: Charcoal grill BBQ.
|Bedroom||Low Season||Mid Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|4 Bedroom Bed||$ 850 Nights||$ 950 Nights||$ 1100 Nights||-|
|6 Bedroom Bed||$ 1150 Nights||$ 1250 Nights||$ 1350 Nights||$ 1650 Nights|
|Tax||: 10 %|
Terms & Conditions
Rates, Check-In and Check-Out
- Rates include of Complimentary airport transfer on Arrival and Departure.
- All rates excluded 10% of tax and service.
- Checkin Time : 2:00 PM.
- Checkout Time : 12:00 AM.
- Latest Check Out Time without additional charge : Until 02:00 PM and subject to availability.
- Charge for late check out : Half night's rental, Until 6.00 PM and full day rate after 6.00 PM.
- Please note that late check out is subject to availability.
- Groceries and beverages are charged at cost price plus a negoitable handling fee which is subject to service charge and government tax.
- A Balinese silence day, "Nyepi" March 17th, 2018 from 6 a.m. until 6 a.m. the next morning, no possible to Check In and Check Out.
- Low season (minimum stay 3 nights): 11 January - 31 March (excluding CNY); 01 May - 30 June; 01 - 30 September; 01 November - 22 December.
- Mid season (minimum stay 3 nights): 01 - 30 April (exclusive Easter Week); 01 - 31 October.
- High season (minimum stay 5 nights): 05 - 10 January; 14 - 21 April (Easter Week); 01 July - 31 August.
- Peak season (minimum stay 10 nights): 23 December - 04 January.
- When the Guest makes a booking request, the Guest must make the appropriate deposit payment to BHP within 5 working days of availability confirmation. If the required deposit payment is not received within the 5 working day period, BHP reserves the right to void the Guest’s booking request. The following deposit payment applicable to most villas (see individual villa terms for full details) must be received by BHP.
- For rentals beginning more than 75 days after the date of the booking request – a deposit of 20% of the total rental amount is payable.
- For rentals beginning 75 days or less after the date of the booking request – the total rental amount is payable as a deposit.
- Where a 20% deposit applies to the booking, the Guest must pay the remaining 80% balance not less than 75 days before the scheduled arrival date.
- If the Guest wishes to cancel a confirmed booking, written notice of cancellation must be sent to BHP. All cancellation notices received by BHP will be acknowledged in writing. It is strongly recommended that the Guest and all members of the Guest’s party purchase trip cancellation insurance.
- Cancellation of a booking includes but is not limited to: Cancellation of one or more days of a booking; An amendment of a booking so that none of the dates of the booking once amended fall within the same dates that originally constituted the booking; Failure of all Guests to provide the required documentation on arrival (eg. Passports or suitable identification); and Attempt by the Guest, their party or visitors to hold an event at the Property in breach of these Terms and Conditions or breach of any rules applicable to the Guest’s chosen Property.
- In the event that the Guest cancels a confirmed booking, the following cancellation fees will generally apply: 20% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made more than 60 days before the start of the rental period; 50% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 30 and 60 days before the start of the rental period; 100% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 1 and 29 days before the start of the rental period.
- Shortening of stay for any reason can be considered as a cancellation and charges may apply.
- Last minute offer for bookings confirmed less than 30 days before arrival! Checking in before 26 January 2018 enjoy a 15% discount*.
- Long stay + last minute combined discount is 20% for 10+ nights.
*Can not be combined with Special Offer discounts, the highest discount rate will apply