Villa Umah Di Beji, Canggu
Bali villa Umah di Beji is a magnificent tranquil property of exceptional visual appeal. The size and design of Bali villa Umah di Beji grounds is provided for many secluded seating areas, making this bali private villa the perfect location for large groups of friends or family to congregate together or enjoy holiday time.Bali villa Umah di Beji commands the very essence of luxury;superior interior and exterior presentation;an eye for quality art and creative flair,making this premier bali villa Umah di Bejia first class choice for a luxury vacation,wedding and events in Bali.
Whether the name Umah di Beji ("Bath of the Gods") refers to this five-bedroom Bali villa’s signature swimming pool, dramatic floating bathtub or the river that runs the entire length of the grounds is rather lost in the midst of time. What is certain is that this magnificent Bali private villa represents one of Bali’s finest vacation properties that were featured in a Financial Times article regarding Bali luxury villas.
Accessed via its own 150 metre driveway and bridge, Umah di Beji enjoys a most secluded location amongst the paddy (rice) fields. The villa itself is set in a picturesque location, with gardens forming a natural amphitheatre. Various buildings, all with traditional Balinese alang-alang (thatch) roofs, frame the gardens and house the five king-sized suites. The mature garden and numerous water features range down towards the dramatic, lava rock swimming pool.
Umah di Beji is located immediately next to the 6-bedroom Villa Beji which is under the same management.When rented together; there are a total of 11 bedrooms in the complex; ideal for larger groups.
All bedrooms benefit from ensuites which are among the best examples of all fresco bathrooms. Each boasts a sunken stone bathtub and gargoyle showers within a private garden where you can indulge the senses in a warm shower under a star-filled evening sky.
All bedrooms are equipped with DVD players and sound systems can be found throughout the living and dining areas.
The Master Suite
The master suite is enclosed in a private structure at the edge of the property, with a wooden deck atop the riverbank and a comfortable daybed from which to treasure this natural retreat. The interior of the suite is the epitome of modern Chinese luxury, housed beneath a high, dramatic ceiling displaying the intricate craft of alang-alang. The room is dominated by an enormous bed that is headed by a full-length floral wall hanging framed by dark teak beams and a beautiful example of Chinese ceramic work. Overlooking the river is a corner lounge area with soft furnishings and a study room, featuring an impressive vase collection set in built-in wall boxes and a striking golden Buddha lamp.
In keeping with the overall style of the villa, water plays a key role in the opulent design of the ensuite bathroom. The focal point is a teak bale housing a sunken Kerobokan stone bathtub flanked by male and female Pembantu (helper) statues. A rectangular lotus pond with stepping stone access surrounds the bale. At night, with candles, you almost feel like you are floating amongst the lilies as you soak away a hard days relaxing! There is also a shower room, a completely enclosed lawn area for private sunbathing and a separate decked bale, ideal for Ti Chi or meditation.
The second bedroom
The second bedroom is of similar design with twin beds. Sandwiched between the Oriental glass doors of the bedrooms and ensuite bathrooms, are dressing rooms with sunken square basins.
The third bedroom
The second and third bedrooms share an outdoor lounge with natural furnishings and immaculate gardens. Both rooms also boast private terraces, including a breakfasting terrace in the third bedroom. The white washed rooms host examples of Indonesian batik designs and stamps. The second bedroom has a mosquito-canopied king-sized bed mounted on a teak platform and lavished with layers of white cushions.
The fourth bedroom
The fourth bedroom has a sumptuous four-poster bed and the interior design combines a mixture of woods and natural fiber furnishings.
The fifth Bedroom
The structure housing bedroom five has ornate Balinese carved doors, a private seating deck overlooking the river valley and the rice terraces beyond. Furnishings include a teak four-poster and an antique mounted Javanese topeng (mask) set on the writing desk.
A large pavilion houses the main living space; an elongated open-air living and dining room with the enclosed kitchen at one end. With room to easily accommodate a twelve-seat dining table, centered below a gorgeous teak chandelier, and an eclectic mix of sofas and easy chairs, you begin to get a sense of impressive scale.
Complimentary antique pieces from Lombok and tasteful modern wall hangings combine to create an ideal location for entertaining large or small groups of guests.
The state-of-the-art kitchen is usefully located directly off this area so staff can easily serve and clear.
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Complimentary return airport transport on arrival and on departure.
- Daily Housekeeping.
- On-duty to ensure the safety and security.
- Serving Large Dining Groups (cost applied).
- Two in-house cooks who are shared between Umah di Beji and The Beji. They are able to prepare a variety of mouth watering dishes to tempt all palettes. Special Requests & Dietary Requirements (extra cost plus handling fee).
- In-house Spa service available upon request (additional charge).
- Laundry service available (additional charge).
- Area: Private Villa.
- Pool: One private swimming pool 16m x 5m.
- Accommodation: Air-conditioned bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms; An informal dining bale (Balinese gazebo) complete with a dining/games table and daybed is positioned atop the river bank, and makes the ideal spot for afternoon drinks and quiet repose.
- Entertainment: All bedrooms TV; DVD And stereo system with CD player; DVD and CD library.
- Communication: Free unlimited wireless internet connection; IDD; Local call; Fax; Land line telephone available.
- Family: 1 Baby cot (additional charge); 1 Baby high chair.
- Spa: Massage; Body scrubs; Facials; Pedicures; Manicures; And hair braiding.
- Events: An ideal setting for small parties; Weddings; Or standing cocktail parties.
- Sport: Tennis court (shared with The Beji guests); Gym (shared with The Beji guests); Futsal goal and basket ball ring (shared with The Beji guests).
- Additional Facilities: BBQ facilities (shared with The Beji guests); Safety deposit boxes in all bedrooms.
|Bedroom||Low Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|5 Bedroom Bed||$ 950 Nights||$ 1150 Nights||$ 1400 Nights|
|Tax||: 10 %|
Terms & Conditions
Rates, Check-In and Check-Out
- Rates include Airport transfers pick up and drop off, all complimentary and using villa’s facilities.
- All rates excluded 10% of tax and service.
- Checkin Time : 2:00 PM.
- Checkout Time : 12:00 AM.
- Latest Check Out Time without additional charge : Until 02:00 PM and subject to availability.
- Charge for late check out : Half night's rental, Until 6.00 PM and full day rate after 6.00 PM.
- Please note that late check out is subject to availability.
- Groceries and beverages are charged at cost price plus a negoitable handling fee which is subject to service charge and government tax.
- A Balinese silence day, "Nyepi" March 17th, 2018 from 6 a.m. until 6 a.m. the next morning, no possible to Check In and Check Out.
- Low season (minimum stay 2 nights): 09 January - 30 June ( Exclusive Easter Week and Chinese New Year); 16 September - 19 December.
- High season (minimum stay 5 nights): Chinese New Year Week; Easter Week; 01 - 31 July; 01 - 15 September.
- Peak season (minimum stay 7 nights): 01 - 31 August; 20 December - 08 January.
- When the Guest makes a booking request, the Guest must make the appropriate deposit payment to BHP within 5 working days of availability confirmation. If the required deposit payment is not received within the 5 working day period, BHP reserves the right to void the Guest’s booking request. The following deposit payment applicable to most villas (see individual villa terms for full details) must be received by BHP.
- For rentals beginning more than 75 days after the date of the booking request – a deposit of 20% of the total rental amount is payable.
- For rentals beginning 75 days or less after the date of the booking request – the total rental amount is payable as a deposit.
- Where a 20% deposit applies to the booking, the Guest must pay the remaining 80% balance not less than 75 days before the scheduled arrival date.
- If the Guest wishes to cancel a confirmed booking, written notice of cancellation must be sent to BHP. All cancellation notices received by BHP will be acknowledged in writing. It is strongly recommended that the Guest and all members of the Guest’s party purchase trip cancellation insurance.
- Cancellation of a booking includes but is not limited to: Cancellation of one or more days of a booking; An amendment of a booking so that none of the dates of the booking once amended fall within the same dates that originally constituted the booking; Failure of all Guests to provide the required documentation on arrival (eg. Passports or suitable identification); and Attempt by the Guest, their party or visitors to hold an event at the Property in breach of these Terms and Conditions or breach of any rules applicable to the Guest’s chosen Property.
- In the event that the Guest cancels a confirmed booking, the following cancellation fees will generally apply: 20% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made more than 60 days before the start of the rental period; 50% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 30 and 60 days before the start of the rental period; 100% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 1 and 29 days before the start of the rental period.
- Shortening of stay for any reason can be considered as a cancellation and charges may apply.