Villa Jamalu, Jimbaran
Perched high atop a hillside on Bali’s south coast, with sweeping views over the tranquil waters of Jimbaran Bay, sits the fabulous, four-bedroom, family friendly Villa Jamalu.
Every aspect of this stunning villa, from its clean lines to its stylish interiors, promises guests the ultimate in luxury and entertainment. Three storeys of outstanding accommodation provide endless opportunities for fun and relaxation: workout in the well-equipped gym; shoot pool or battle it out on the PlayStation; spoil yourself in the spa room; meditate in the yoga space or refresh in the 15-metre pool. While you rest and rejuvenate, a team of friendly and capable staff, including a private chef and villa manager, are on hand to make sure you want for nothing.
Just a stone’s throw from some of Bali’s finest beaches, a stay at Villa Jamalu will exceed all your holiday dreams.
Set within the secure and exclusive Temple Hill estate, overlooking Jimbaran Bay, Villa Jamalu is equipped with everything required for a truly memorable family holiday. Even its name – a combination of the names of the owners’ three children – reflects the consideration that went into creating this fabulously well-appointed family retreat.
Children will adore the playroom, while adult and teenage guests will love the air-conditioned games room and entertainment den with its cornucopia of delights, including a pool table, 50-inch flat-screen television and PlayStation 3.
A workout in the well-equipped gym or some zen time in the dedicated yoga space could be just what the doctor ordered, or perhaps a tension-relieving Balinese massage in the private spa treatment room?
A state-of-the-art Bose sound system plays music throughout the villa, providing the perfect holiday playlist. Listen to some chill-out tunes whilst luxuriating on loungers shaded by capacious umbrellas or relax in the balé pavilion that hovers above the sparkling 15-metre swimming pool. Parents with youngsters can rest easy as the villa is equipped with a pool fence that can be erected to ensure the safety of little ones. And should a break from the tropical heat be desired, guests can slip indoors and savour the air-conditioned comfort of one of the many spacious living areas.
Alfresco dining on the top terrace at Villa Jamalu is an absolute treat: the villa’s private gourmet chef will prepare sumptuous meals which can be enjoyed at the twelve-seater dining table, or provide canapés to graze upon whilst sipping cocktails and lounging on the all-weather sofas as the sun sets magically over the ocean with Bali’s sacred Mount Batu Karu providing a mystical backdrop.
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Complimentary return airport transport on arrival and on departure.
- Welcome drink upon arrival at the villa.
- Daily cleaning service.
- Daily Housekeeping.
- Estate security guards providing 24-hour service.
- In-house chef capable of preparing a wide variety of Western and Asian dishes. Requests accommodated (including special diets) at an extra cost plus handling fee.
- Arranging car and driver available for 8 hours at a special rate of USD35++/day (excluding petrol).
- Laundry / dry cleaning service (at cost).
- Baby-sitting, in-villa massages, yoga instructor, and tours are available on request at an extra charge.
- Area: 650sqm (villa) 800sqm (land).
- Pool: Private swimming pool 15m x 7m with poolside balé.
- Accommodations: 4 air-conditioned bedrooms with king-size beds for 8 adults; Plus 4 trundle beds for up to 4 children (extra charge applies). 2 lounges; Entertainment/games room; Indoor dining for 12; Outdoor dining for 12; Outdoor living area; Playroom/study; Living and Dining area; Fully equipped kitchen.
- Entertainment: Bose music system; iPod docking stations; 3 plasma TVs; DVD player and movies; books; PlayStation.
- Communication: WiFi broadband internet access in poolside entertainment/lounge room; local telephone calls.
- Family: DVDs; books; high chair; 2 cots; pool safety fence; baby monitor; children’s crockery.
- Sport: Gym; Yoga space; Pool table.
- Car and driver available for 8 hours at a special rate of USD35++/day (excluding petrol).
- Additional facility: Full back-up diesel powered generator provided for Temple Hill Estate.
|Bedroom||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|4 Bedroom Bed||$ 610 Nights||$ 730 Nights||$ 845 Nights||$ 990 Nights|
|Tax||: 15.5 %|
Terms & Conditions
Rates, Check-In and Check-Out
- Rates include Airport transfers pick up and drop off, all complimentary and using villa’s facilities.
- Rates are subject 15.5% government tax and service charge.
- Rates are quoted net in US Dollar.
- Maximum person stay in villa is 2 per room.
- Check in time is after 2 P.M. Early check in depends on villa availability.
- Check out time is 12 P.M.
- Late check out subject to availability with additional charge.
- Groceries and beverages are charged at cost price plus a negoitable handling fee which is subject to service charge and government tax.
- A Balinese silence day, "Nyepi" March 17th, 2018 from 6 a.m. until 6 a.m. the next morning, no possible to Check In and Check Out.
- Low season (minimum stay 2 nights): 08 Jan to 14 Feb; 22 Feb to 23 Mar; 15 Apr to 27 Apr; 02 May to 15 Jun; 01 Sep to 14 Dec 2018, 06 Jan to 01 Feb; 11 Feb to 04 Apr; 22 Apr to 14 Jun; 01 Sep to 14 Dec 2019.
- Shoulder season (minimum stay 3 nights): 24 Mar to 28 Mar; 03 Apr to 14 Apr; 28 Apr to 01 May; 16 Jun to 22 Jun; 19 Aug to 31 Aug 2018, 05 Apr to 16 Apr; 15 Jun to 21 Jun; 18 Aug to 31 Aug 2019.
- High season (minimum stay 5 nights): 03 Jan to 07 Jan; 15 Feb to 21 Feb; 29 Mar to 02 Apr; 23 Jun to 18 Aug; 15 Dec to 25 Dec 2018, 02 Feb to 10 Feb; 17 Apr to 21 Apr; 22 Jun to 17 Aug; 15 Dec to 25 Dec 2019.
- Peak season (minimum stay 7 nights): 26 Dec to 02 Jan 2018; 26 Dec to 05 Jan 2019; 26 Dec to 04 Jan 2020.
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 150 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy 10% discount when checking in before 12 Jan 2018.
* Does not apply for New Year period