Villa Jamalu, Jimbaran
Perched high atop a hillside on Bali’s south coast, with sweeping views over the tranquil waters of Jimbaran Bay, sits the fabulous, four-bedroom, family friendly Villa Jamalu.
Every aspect of this stunning villa, from its clean lines to its stylish interiors, promises guests the ultimate in luxury and entertainment. Three storeys of outstanding accommodation provide endless opportunities for fun and relaxation: workout in the well-equipped gym; shoot pool or battle it out on the PlayStation; spoil yourself in the spa room; meditate in the yoga space or refresh in the 15-metre pool. While you rest and rejuvenate, a team of friendly and capable staff, including a private chef and villa manager, are on hand to make sure you want for nothing.
Just a stone’s throw from some of Bali’s finest beaches, a stay at Villa Jamalu will exceed all your holiday dreams.
Set within the secure and exclusive Temple Hill estate, overlooking Jimbaran Bay, Villa Jamalu is equipped with everything required for a truly memorable family holiday. Even its name – a combination of the names of the owners’ three children – reflects the consideration that went into creating this fabulously well-appointed family retreat.
Children will adore the playroom, while adult and teenage guests will love the air-conditioned games room and entertainment den with its cornucopia of delights, including a pool table, 50-inch flat-screen television and PlayStation 3.
A workout in the well-equipped gym or some zen time in the dedicated yoga space could be just what the doctor ordered, or perhaps a tension-relieving Balinese massage in the private spa treatment room?
A state-of-the-art Bose sound system plays music throughout the villa, providing the perfect holiday playlist. Listen to some chill-out tunes whilst luxuriating on loungers shaded by capacious umbrellas or relax in the balé pavilion that hovers above the sparkling 15-metre swimming pool. Parents with youngsters can rest easy as the villa is equipped with a pool fence that can be erected to ensure the safety of little ones. And should a break from the tropical heat be desired, guests can slip indoors and savour the air-conditioned comfort of one of the many spacious living areas.
Alfresco dining on the top terrace at Villa Jamalu is an absolute treat: the villa’s private gourmet chef will prepare sumptuous meals which can be enjoyed at the twelve-seater dining table, or provide canapés to graze upon whilst sipping cocktails and lounging on the all-weather sofas as the sun sets magically over the ocean with Bali’s sacred Mount Batu Karu providing a mystical backdrop.
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Complimentary return airport transport on arrival and on departure.
- Welcome drink upon arrival at the villa.
- Daily cleaning service.
- Daily Housekeeping.
- Estate security guards providing 24-hour service.
- In-house chef capable of preparing a wide variety of Western and Asian dishes. Requests accommodated (including special diets) at an extra cost plus handling fee.
- Arranging car and driver available for 8 hours at a special rate of USD35++/day (excluding petrol).
- Laundry / dry cleaning service (at cost).
- Baby-sitting, in-villa massages, yoga instructor, and tours are available on request at an extra charge.
- Area: 650sqm (villa) 800sqm (land).
- Pool: Private swimming pool 15m x 7m with poolside balé.
- Accommodations: 4 air-conditioned bedrooms with king-size beds for 8 adults; Plus 4 trundle beds for up to 4 children (extra charge applies). 2 lounges; Entertainment/games room; Indoor dining for 12; Outdoor dining for 12; Outdoor living area; Playroom/study; Living and Dining area; Fully equipped kitchen.
- Entertainment: Bose music system; iPod docking stations; 3 plasma TVs; DVD player and movies; books; PlayStation.
- Communication: WiFi broadband internet access in poolside entertainment/lounge room; local telephone calls.
- Family: DVDs; books; high chair; 2 cots; pool safety fence; baby monitor; children’s crockery.
- Sport: Gym; Yoga space; Pool table.
- Car and driver available for 8 hours at a special rate of USD35++/day (excluding petrol).
- Additional facility: Full back-up diesel powered generator provided for Temple Hill Estate.
|Season name||Min Stay||4 Bedroom Bed|
|Low Season||2 Nights||$ 650 Nights
Tax: 15.5 %
|Shoulder Season||3 Nights||$ 800 Nights
Tax: 15.5 %
|High Season||5 Nights||$ 960 Nights
Tax: 15.5 %
|Peak Season||7 Nights||$ 1170 Nights
Tax: 15.5 %
Terms & Conditions
Rates, Check-In and Check-Out
- Rates include Airport transfers pick up and drop off, all complimentary and using villa’s facilities.
- Rates are subject 15.5% government tax and service charge.
- Rates are quoted net in US Dollar.
- Maximum person stay in villa is 2 per room.
- Check in time is after 2 P.M. Early check in depends on villa availability.
- Check out time is 12 P.M.
- Late check out subject to availability with additional charge.
- Groceries and beverages are charged at cost price plus a negoitable handling fee which is subject to service charge and government tax.
- A Balinese silence day, "Nyepi" March 7th, 2019 from 6 a.m. until 6 a.m. the next morning, no possible to Check In and Check Out.
- Low season (minimum stay 2 nights): 05-31 January 2019; 11 Feb to 28 Mar 2019; 23 Apr to 06 Jun 2019; 20 Oct to 14 Dec; 05 Jan to 23 Jan 2020; 03 Feb to 26 Mar 2020; 20 Apr to 11 Jun 2020; 18 Oct to 14 Dec 2020.
- Shoulder season (minimum stay 3 nights): 29 Mar to 16 Apr 2019; 07 Jun to 20 Jun 2019; 25 Aug to 19 Oct 2019; 27 Mar to 07 Apr 2020; 14 Apr to 19 Apr 2020; 12 Jun to 25 Jun 2020; 23 Aug to 17 Oct.
- High season (minimum stay 5 nights): 03 - 07 January; 01 Feb to 10 Feb 2019; 17 Apr to 22 Apr 2019; 21 Jun to 24 Aug 2019; 15 Dec to 25 Dec 2019; 24 Jan to 02 Feb 2020; 08 Apr to 13 Apr 2020; 26 Jun to 22 Aug 2020; 15 Dec to 25 Dec 2020.
- Peak season (minimum stay 7 nights): 26 Dec 2019 to 04 Jan 2020.
Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 150 days in advance.*
* Does not apply for New Year period