Villa Dewi Sri, Canggu
Villa Dewi Sri is a luxury holiday villa in Lovina-Kayu Putih with sea view, just a few minutes away from the center of Lovina. With 4 bedrooms and 4 equal big bathrooms, it offers space for up to 8 people (please don't hesitate to contact us for more than eight persons). There is a large infinity swimming pool of 16 x 6 meters in a tropical garden of 3500 sq.m. In short, a true paradise with the tranquillity of Kayu Putih and conviviality of Lovina.
Villa Dewi Sri, your exclusive, in modern style built and equipped with Balinese elements 8-person villa is located in a tropical garden on the North coast of the exotic island of Bali. This dream villa, where you will feel immediately at home is for rent for those who love luxury and privacy to a maximum of 8 guests (please contact us for more than 8 people).
Enjoy the peace that Kayu Putih provides you with the joy of Lovina, in less than a few minutes.
Villa Dewi Sri is built on the highest rice terrace of a private plot of 3500 m². The cooling breeze from the Bali Sea is given free passage by the broad terrace that surrounds the whole house. From there, you have breath taking views of Lovina, fishing boats, rice fields, mountains and our beautiful tropical garden.
The villa has an area of 450 m² and is one level. There are four equal sized bedrooms with has equal luxurious bathrooms. All bedrooms are also air-conditioned. Villa Dewi Sri features a large open living, equally spacious open dining room and of course a large infinity pool of 16 x 6 m. A pool deck equipped with various modern sunbeds, a Bale Bengong (Balinese rest house) and a lounge area with umbrellas to protect you against the tropical sun. All this is surrounded by a landscaped, tropical and lovingly maintained, park-like garden.
On one side of our villa overlooks the sea while you look at the other sides over rice fields and mountains.
There is of course in the house Internet and in the media lounge you make can use of our large DVD collection, with a lot of films for children. Your music you can be listened on one of the two docking stations. There are also several board games, or you can play a game of badminton in our garden. The kitchen is provided with all kinds of equipment, which you probably will not use yourselves. The ladies can prepare delicious meals for you. It also has a Nespresso machine at your disposal (you do need to bring your cups from home, because there not for sale on Bali).
But perhaps you prefer to quietly enjoy a good book on one of the terraces or in the Bale Bengong with views of the sea, montains or the rice fields.
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Complimentary return airport transport on arrival and on departure.
- Welcome drink and fruit basket on arrival.
- Personal Cook for Western and Asian cuisines. Special requests and diets can be accommodated (extra cost plus handling fee).
- In-house masseur(s) in the villa on request (at reasonable prices).
- For a very low fee you can do your laundry and ironing by the staff.
- Our driver is available to you for a very reasonable (low) fee.
- Area: A tropical garden of 3500 sq.m.
- Pool: Swimming pool is 16 x 6 m, everywhere 2 m deep, piece of 3 x 3 is 0.60 m deep.
- Accommodation: 4 air-conditioned bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms; Living room; Dining room with table for 10 people (card table); TV lounge; 2 small terraces; A Bale Benong; Fully equipped kitchen.
- Entertainment: Various games and books; Satellite TV; DVD player with very large DVD collection (with many children's movies); 2 docking stations with bluetooth.
- Communication: Free Wi-Fi in house and garden (code is available from staff).
- Family: Baby cot.
- Spa: Traditional Balinese massage with oil until hot stones; Manicure; Pedicure.
- Sport: Badminton court.
- Additional Facilities: 2 Safes; Nespresso device (bring your own coffee); Amenities; Bed linen; Towels; Beach towels.
Terms & Conditions
Rates, Check-In and Check-Out
- Rates include of Complimentary airport transfer on Arrival and Departure
- All rates excluded 21% of tax and service.
- Checkin Time : 2:00 PM
- Checkout Time : 12:00 AM
- Latest Check Out Time without additional charge : Until 02:00 PM and subject to availability
- Charge for late check out : Half night's rental, Until 6.00 PM and full day rate after 6.00 PM
- Please note that late check out is subject to availability.
- Groceries and beverages are charged at cost price plus a negoitable handling fee which is subject to service charge and government tax.
- A Balinese silence day, "Nyepi" March 17th, 2018 from 6 a.m. until 6 a.m. the next morning, no possible to Check In and Check Out.
- Low season (minimum stay 3 nights): 16 January - 15 March; 01 November - 14 December.
- High season (minimum stay 5 nights): 16 March - 14 June; 16 September - 31 Oktober.
- Peak Season (minimum stay 7 nights): 15 June - 15 September; 15 December - 15 January.
- When the Guest makes a booking request, the Guest must make the appropriate deposit payment to BHP within 5 working days of availability confirmation. If the required deposit payment is not received within the 5 working day period, BHP reserves the right to void the Guest’s booking request. The following deposit payment applicable to most villas (see individual villa terms for full details) must be received by BHP.
- For rentals beginning more than 75 days after the date of the booking request – a deposit of 20% of the total rental amount is payable.
- For rentals beginning 75 days or less after the date of the booking request – the total rental amount is payable as a deposit.
- Where a 20% deposit applies to the booking, the Guest must pay the remaining 80% balance not less than 75 days before the scheduled arrival date.
- If the Guest wishes to cancel a confirmed booking, written notice of cancellation must be sent to BHP. All cancellation notices received by BHP will be acknowledged in writing. It is strongly recommended that the Guest and all members of the Guest’s party purchase trip cancellation insurance.
- Cancellation of a booking includes but is not limited to: Cancellation of one or more days of a booking; An amendment of a booking so that none of the dates of the booking once amended fall within the same dates that originally constituted the booking; Failure of all Guests to provide the required documentation on arrival (eg. Passports or suitable identification); and Attempt by the Guest, their party or visitors to hold an event at the Property in breach of these Terms and Conditions or breach of any rules applicable to the Guest’s chosen Property.
- In the event that the Guest cancels a confirmed booking, the following cancellation fees will generally apply: 20% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made more than 60 days before the start of the rental period; 50% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 30 and 60 days before the start of the rental period; 100% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 1 and 29 days before the start of the rental period.
- Shortening of stay for any reason can be considered as a cancellation and charges may apply.