Villa Adenium, Jimbaran
Perched high on the hillside with sweeping ocean views, Villa Adenium is perfectly positioned for families and friends wishing to explore the stunning surf beaches and wild landscape of Bali’s Bukit Peninsula or swim in the calm, shallow waters of Jimbaran Bay.
Just a five minute walk from the villa, Jimbaran has a lot to offer. As well as five kilometres of golden sands and invitingly warm sea, this is the place to watch fisherman haul catches from their brightly coloured jukungs (fishing boats) and enjoy some of the island’s freshest seafood at one of the many local warungs that line the beach.
But for those who’d rather stay home, this four-bedroom fully air-conditioned luxury residence located within the secure confines of an upmarket villa complex, offers an exceptional array of in-house facilities. A 15-metre swimming pool, play room with Xbox and toys, foosball table, games room with table tennis and billiard table, and a gymnasium, will keep guests of all ages entertained for hours.
A full complement of staff are on hand at Villa Adenium to make you feel at home. Ask the friendly in-house chef to prepare a seafood feast on the barbecue terrace, or one of the waiting staff to fix you a cocktail by the pool – one thing’s for sure, you need not lift a finger except to flip a page of your book or select your favourite song on the Bose stereo system.
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Complimentary return airport transport on arrival and on departure.
- Welcome drink upon arrival at the villa.
- Daily Housekeeping service.
- Estate security guards providing 24-hour service.
- In-house chef capable of preparing a wide variety of Western and Asian dishes. Requests accommodated (including special diets) with price plus handling fee.
- Arranging a car and driver available for 8 hours at a special rate of USD35++/day (excludes petrol).
- Laundry / dry cleaning service (at cost).
- Baby-sitting, in-villa massages, yoga instructor, and tours are available on request at an extra charge.
- Area: 700sqm.
- Pool: Private swimming pool; 15m x 4m chlorine-filtered water with poolside lounge and balé.
- Accommodations: 4 air-conditioned bedroom with en-suite bathroom (4 king bedrooms, one of which is convertible to twin); 2 trundles for kids and 2 extra beds may be set up for additional guests on extra charge; Lounge; Playroom; Games and movie room; Living and Dining area; Fully equipped kitchen.
- Entertainment: Satellite TVs in lounge; Cinema room; Playroom and twin bedroom; DVD players; iPod docks in all rooms; Bose stereo system; Xbox; Telescope.
- Communication: WiFi internet access; Mobile phone coverage.
- Family: Baby cot; High chair; Car seat; Pool toys; DVDs; Books; Games.
- Sport: Billiard table; Table tennis; Foosball; Gymnasium.
- Spa: Massage room.
- A car and driver available for 8 hours at a special rate of USD35++/day (excludes petrol).
- Additional facilities: Safes; Back-up generator.
|Bedroom||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|4 Bedroom Bed||$ 590 Nights||$ 740 Nights||$ 890 Nights||$ 1090 Nights|
|Tax||: 15.5 %|
Terms & Conditions
Rates, Check-In and Check-Out
- Rates include Airport transfers pick up and drop off, all complimentary and using villa’s facilities.
- Rates are subject 15.5% government tax and service charge.
- Rates are quoted net in US Dollar.
- Maximum person stay in villa is 2 per room.
- Check in time is after 3 P.M. Early check in depends on villa availability.
- Check out time is 12 P.M.
- Late check out subject to availability with additional charge.
- Groceries and beverages are charged at cost price plus a negoitable handling fee which is subject to service charge and government tax.
- A Balinese silence day, "Nyepi" March 7th, 2019 from 6 a.m. until 6 a.m. the next morning, no possible to Check In and Check Out.
- Low season (minimum stay 2 nights): 05-31 January 2019; 11 Feb to 28 Mar 2019; 23 Apr to 06 Jun 2019; 20 Oct to 14 Dec; 05 Jan to 23 Jan 2020; 03 Feb to 26 Mar 2020; 20 Apr to 11 Jun 2020; 18 Oct to 14 Dec 2020.
- Shoulder season (minimum stay 3 nights): 29 Mar to 16 Apr 2019; 07 Jun to 20 Jun 2019; 25 Aug to 19 Oct 2019; 27 Mar to 07 Apr 2020; 14 Apr to 19 Apr 2020; 12 Jun to 25 Jun 2020; 23 Aug to 17 Oct.
- High season (minimum stay 5 nights): 03 - 07 January; 01 Feb to 10 Feb 2019; 17 Apr to 22 Apr 2019; 21 Jun to 24 Aug 2019; 15 Dec to 25 Dec 2019; 24 Jan to 02 Feb 2020; 08 Apr to 13 Apr 2020; 26 Jun to 22 Aug 2020; 15 Dec to 25 Dec 2020.
- Peak season (minimum stay 7 nights): 26 Dec 2019 to 04 Jan 2020.
Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 150 days in advance.*
* Does not apply for New Year period