Villa Aiko, Jimbaran
Villa Aiko is a stunningly designed contemporary villa with sweeping views over Jimbaran Bay from its prime location on Bali’s Bukit Peninsula. East meets west as traditional Balinese features fuse deliciously with marble, granite and local woods. A profusion of glass floods the villa with sunlight and yields seamless views over manicured lawns, calming water features and an alluring infinity-edge lap pool.
The villa’s four bedrooms are spacious and private, two of them offering amazing views right from their king-size beds. Ensuite bathrooms boast chic Grohe fixtures, floors are of polished wood and entertainment facilities are top notch.
A team of professional staff is at your service. And should you wish to venture out, the white sandy beaches and world-class surf breaks of The Bukit are just a few minutes’ drive away.
Villa Aiko embodies the ancient Chinese philosophy of yin and yang: presenting a striking interplay of light, space and airiness balanced with classic architectural lines created from teak, marble, granite and recycled ironwood.
Every space at Villa Aiko – indoors and out – makes the most of the villa’s spectacular hilltop location. No matter where you are, the view is simply breathtaking.
Awake to a symphony of birdsong and, from the comfort of your king-size bed, watch the mist rise off the mountains. Spend a lazy day lounging in the sun on your private veranda or retreat from the heat and relax in the comfort of the air-conditioned library. Then enjoy a sumptuous evening meal prepared by your private chef as you watch the lights twinkling far below on Jimbaran Bay.
Children will love Villa Aiko. They can run around on the big lawn adjacent to the main house, play hide and seek around the grounds, splash about in the pool and chill in the air-conditioned playroom, which is equipped with a doll’s house, kitchen set, games, crafts, books, and toys, to keep them entertained for hours. There’s also a fantastic selection of DVDs, plus Xbox and Wii for the young and young at heart.
With the kids occupied, adults can indulge in some well-deserved pampering: enjoy a massage in the serenity of the spa treatment room or unwind in the shaded rooftop jacuzzi, a glass of bubbles in hand. While there’s no shortage of quiet spaces for a peaceful read or some private meditation, the many lounge and dining areas, both indoors and out, spoil you for choice when it’s time to socialise. And because both floors are equipped with state-of-the-art Bose sound systems, music can set the mood wherever you are in the villa.
The grassy pool surround and the breezy upstairs deck are both great locations for sophisticated and intimate celebrations. Whatever your needs and desires, the warm, caring and professional staff at Villa Aiko will ensure that you experience an unforgettable Bali holiday.
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Complimentary return airport transport on arrival and on departure.
- Welcome drink upon arrival at the villa.
- Daily Housekeeping service.
- Estate Security guards providing 24-hour service.
- In-house chef capable of preparing a wide variety of Western and Asian dishes. Requests accommodated (including special diets) at an extra cost plus handling fee.
- Arranging a car and driver to be made available for an additional charge of USD35++/day (eight consecutive hours, excluding petrol), 24 hours prior notice.
- Laundry / dry cleaning service (at cost).
- Baby-sitting, in-villa massages, car and driver, and tours are available on request at an extra charge.
- Area: 650 sqm (villa); 1,100 sqm (land).
- Pool: Private swimming pool 15m x 5m
- Accommodations: 4 air-conditioned bedroom with ensuite bathroom; 2 additional beds available on request (for an additional charge); Indoor dining for 10; 2 indoor lounges; Rooftop lounge and dining for 6; Playroom; Library; Living area; Fully equipped kitchen.
- Entertainment: 6 satellite televisions; Bose digital surround-sound music system; iPod docking stations; 2 DVD players and movies; Books; Games.
- Communication: WiFi internet; Telephone for local calls (IDD additional charge); Printer; Computer.
- Family: Playroom with DVD library, books, games and doll’s house.
- A car and driver to be made available for an additional charge of USD35++/day (eight consecutive hours, excluding petrol), 24 hours prior notice.
- Additional facilities: Rooftop jacuzzi tub; full back-up diesel powered electrical generator; safety boxes in all bedrooms; barbecue.
|Bedroom||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|3 Bedroom Bed||$ 590 Nights||$ 710 Nights||$ 830 Nights||$ 990 Nights|
|Tax||: 15.5 %|
Terms & Conditions
Rates, Check-In and Check-Out
- Rates include of Complimentary airport transfer on Arrival and Departure; Using villa facilities and other compliments.
- All rates excluded 15.5% of tax and service.
- Checkin Time : 2:00 P.M.
- Checkout Time : 12:00 A.M.
- Latest Check Out Time without additional charge : Until 02:00 PM and subject to availability.
- Charge for late check out : Half night's rental, Until 6.00 PM and full day rate after 6.00 P.M.
- Please note that late check out is subject to availability.
- Groceries and beverages are charged at cost price plus a negoitable handling fee which is subject to service charge and government tax.
- A Balinese silence day, "Nyepi" March 17th, 2018 from 6 a.m. until 6 a.m. the next morning, no possible to Check In and Check Out.
- Low season (minimum stay 2 nights): 08 Jan to 14 Feb; 22 Feb to 23 Mar; 15 Apr to 27 Apr; 02 May to 15 Jun; 01 Sep to 14 Dec 2018, 06 Jan to 01 Feb; 11 Feb to 04 Apr; 22 Apr to 14 Jun; 01 Sep to 14 Dec 2019.
- Shoulder season (minimum stay 3 nights): 24 Mar to 28 Mar; 03 Apr to 14 Apr; 28 Apr to 01 May; 16 Jun to 22 Jun; 19 Aug to 31 Aug 2018, 05 Apr to 16 Apr; 15 Jun to 21 Jun; 18 Aug to 31 Aug 2019.
- High season (minimum stay 5 nights): 03 Jan to 07 Jan; 15 Feb to 21 Feb; 29 Mar to 02 Apr; 23 Jun to 18 Aug; 15 Dec to 25 Dec 2018, 02 Feb to 10 Feb; 17 Apr to 21 Apr; 22 Jun to 17 Aug; 15 Dec to 25 Dec 2019.
- Peak season (minimum stay 7 nights): 26 Dec to 02 Jan 2018; 26 Dec to 05 Jan 2019; 26 Dec to 04 Jan 2020.
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 150 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy 10% discount when checking in before 12 Jan 2018.
* Does not apply for New Year period