Villa Kailasha, Tabanan
The stunningly situated three-bedroom Villa Kailasha rests upon almost 11,000 square metres of beachside land in Bali’s fertile Tabanan regency. The view of the ocean and the glistening black-sand beach just beyond the villa’s coconut grove garden is magnificent, creating a relaxed setting for family holidays and an idyllic backdrop for unforgettable weddings and special events.
Offering a complete escape from busy city life, Villa Kailasha will charm guests with classic architecture, stylish interiors, gorgeous gardens, modern facilities and an extraordinary amount of private space, complemented by a full team of caring staff who will attend to every need.
Welcome to Villa Kailasha, meaning Paradise of the Gods. We think you’ll agree that this is an appropriate name for our much-loved, three-bedroom beachside retreat in Bali’s fertile Tabanan regency. Here, we invite you to lose yourselves among tranquil ponds, well-spaced pavilions and a coconut-grove garden, enhanced by the rugged beauty of the windblown beach, and the constant sound of the breaking waves.
Elegantly designed with modern comforts and a dash of Dutch-colonial style, Villa Kailasha’s vast living pavilion, grand dining pavilion and separate dining terrace all stand open to the gentle trade winds and dramatic ocean views. Hidden among the gardens to one side of the living pavilion is a two-bedroom guesthouse, while on the other side the master suite offers complete privacy with its own plunge pool for discreet dips during lazy afternoons or under clear, star-filled skies.
The huge garden rolls down to a dazzling 14-metre infinity-edged swimming pool bordered by a chequer board stone and grass terrace with a relaxation balé and a yoga deck to one side. The icing on the cake is the spectacular view of the ocean and the near-deserted, glistening, black-sand beach, a mere three-minute walk from the villa gates.
Villa Kailasha an ideal holiday destination for a family or a small group of friends, while its velvety lawns dotted with palms and fragrant flowering trees are perfect for weddings, parties, and celebrations for up to 200 guests, against the awesome ocean backdrop. Our team of polite, thoughtful staff, including an in-house cook and experienced villa manager, are on hand to prepare meals and look after your every need, leaving you free to rest, relax and perhaps raise your glass to another legendary Bali sunset.
Villa Kailasha is entered via a porte cochere from a spacious private parking area. Separate open-sided living and dining pavilions look out over water features, paved pathways and an immaculate lawn. Hidden in the gardens to the left of the living pavilion, the single-storey guesthouse presents two almost-identical bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms. To the far right of the villa grounds, the secluded single-storey master suite comprises a bedroom, bathroom, dressing areas, and private plunge pool with sun deck and balé pavilion. The 14-metre infinity-edge swimming pool, poolside balé and yoga deck, are positioned on the garden’s seaward side to maximise the ocean view.
Villa Kailasha’s spacious air-conditioned master suite is furnished with a king-size bed, comfortable armchairs and a cushioned window seat, and equipped with a satellite-channel TV. Guests will relish the garden, pool and ocean views, which are also reflected perfectly in a wide mirror above the bed. A huge ensuite bathroom with walk-in rain shower and bathtub looks into a private garden with additional outdoor shower. Glass doors lead from the vanity area to a plunge pool within a private garden courtyard, complete with thatched balé pavilion furnished with a table and two chairs.
A pair of almost-identical air-conditioned guest suites – set well away from the other buildings and positioned within a private, semi-walled courtyard around an ornamental pond – offer a peaceful retreat for a family or two couples. Both suites revel in an abundance of space, each accommodating a bedroom with a king-size bed and satellite TV, and ensuite bathrooms with walk-in rain showers and bathtubs alongside picture windows that frame a private flower-filled garden.
Presiding over the graceful gardens, Villa Kailasha’s splendid living pavilion is so big that it provides a choice of three discrete sitting areas before extending onto a wide, partially-sheltered stone terrace fringed by ponds. From here, you can survey the pool and ocean, enjoy alfresco meals at a teakwood table for eight on the terrace, or gather to watch movies on the large flat-screen TV.
A small guest kitchen is tucked away adjacent to the living pavilion. It is equipped with an oven and gas hob, a large fridge, a microwave, and a coffee machine. The villa’s main kitchen is located behind the villa and is fully fitted with a professional range and everything that the cook needs to prepare delicious meals and beverages for guests.
More soft breezes and cool garden views set the tone in the dedicated dining pavilion, which rests in a courtyard and is linked to the main living pavilion by a short pathway. This is the perfect venue for a convivial lunch that could segue effortlessly into a more formal dinner for 10. Here, a simple open-sided design, a soaring roof and a neutral aesthetic ensures that nothing detracts from the tropical surroundings, the food, and one’s companions.
The expansive garden provides an astonishing setting for a wedding, showcasing beautifully manicured lawns dotted with coconut palms and flowering frangipanis. On the far side, positioned well away from the house and bordered by a grass-and-paving-stone chequerboard terrace, is the infinity-edge swimming pool, and next to this is a lazy, breezy gazebo – the obvious spot for devouring a book, enjoying afternoon cocktails at the table, or taking a snooze on the deep mattress. And what better place could there be for a relaxing massage or a rousing yoga session than the pool-gazebo’s upper deck, which embraces an awe-inspiring picture of the sunsets and ocean waves.
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Complimentary return airport transport on arrival and on departure.
- Welcome drink and fruit basket on arrival.
- Turn down service.
- Personal service by the villa staff.
- Two security guards who work on a shift basis.
- Skilled cook will prepare daily Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner, according to the wishes and whims of the guests (extra cost plus handling).
- In-house spa therapist on request (cost applied).
- Arranging car and driver available for 8 hours at a special rate of USD35++/day (excluding petrol).
- Area: 10,125 sqm (land).
- Pool: Main swimming pool 14 x 7 metres with poolside bale; Plunge pool 6 x 3.5 metres.
- Accommodation: 1 master suite with king-size bed; 2 ensuite bedrooms with king-size beds; 3 extra beds may be set up on request at additional charge; Living pavilion; Dining pavilion; Outdoor dining for 8; Fully equipped kitchen.
- Entertainment: 4 satellite TVs; DVD Player; iPod dock; Stereo system with CD player.
- Communication: WiFi broadband internet access throughout; Telephone for local and international calls (charged to guest).
- Family: Baby cot; Highchair; Baby play pen; Baby monitor; Baby car seat; Baby stroller; Iron Pool fence; Bottle sterilizer; Baby capsule; Booster seat; Baby toy’s.
- Spa: Balinese massage; Foot reflexology; Body scrub; Manicure/pedicure.
- Events: Weddings and events for up to 150 people can be arranged at the villa with prior notice.
- Car and driver available for 8 hours at a special rate of USD35++/day (excluding petrol).
- Additional Facilities: Barbecue; Safety deposit box; Full back-up diesel powered generator.
|Bedroom||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|3 Bedroom Bed||$ 390 Nights||$ 490 Nights||$ 580 Nights||$ 690 Nights|
|Tax||: 15.5 %|
Terms & Conditions
Rates,Check-In and Check-Out
- Rates include of Complimentary airport transfer on Arrival and Departure.
- All rates excluded of tax and service.
- Checkin Time : 2:00 PM.
- Checkout Time : 12:00 AM.
- Latest Check Out Time without additional charge : Until 02:00 PM and subject to availability.
- Charge for late check out : Half night's rental, Until 6.00 PM and full day rate after 6.00 PM.
- Please note that late check out is subject to availability.
- Groceries and beverages are charged at cost price plus a negoitable handling fee which is subject to service charge and government tax.
- A Balinese silence day, "Nyepi" March 7th, 2019 from 6 a.m. until 6 a.m. the next morning, no possible to Check In and Check Out.
- Low season (minimum stay 2 nights): 05-31 January 2019; 11 Feb to 28 Mar 2019; 23 Apr to 06 Jun 2019; 20 Oct to 14 Dec; 05 Jan to 23 Jan 2020; 03 Feb to 26 Mar 2020; 20 Apr to 11 Jun 2020; 18 Oct to 14 Dec 2020.
- Shoulder season (minimum stay 3 nights): 29 Mar to 16 Apr 2019; 07 Jun to 20 Jun 2019; 25 Aug to 19 Oct 2019; 27 Mar to 07 Apr 2020; 14 Apr to 19 Apr 2020; 12 Jun to 25 Jun 2020; 23 Aug to 17 Oct.
- High season (minimum stay 5 nights): 03 - 07 January; 01 Feb to 10 Feb 2019; 17 Apr to 22 Apr 2019; 21 Jun to 24 Aug 2019; 15 Dec to 25 Dec 2019; 24 Jan to 02 Feb 2020; 08 Apr to 13 Apr 2020; 26 Jun to 22 Aug 2020; 15 Dec to 25 Dec 2020.
- Peak season (minimum stay 7 nights): 26 Dec 2019 to 04 Jan 2020.
- When the Guest makes a booking request, the Guest must make the appropriate deposit payment to BHP within 5 working days of availability confirmation. If the required deposit payment is not received within the 5 working day period, BHP reserves the right to void the Guest’s booking request. The following deposit payment applicable to most villas (see individual villa terms for full details) must be received by BHP.
- For rentals beginning more than 75 days after the date of the booking request – a deposit of 20% of the total rental amount is payable.
- For rentals beginning 75 days or less after the date of the booking request – the total rental amount is payable as a deposit.
- Where a 20% deposit applies to the booking, the Guest must pay the remaining 80% balance not less than 75 days before the scheduled arrival date.
- If the Guest wishes to cancel a confirmed booking, written notice of cancellation must be sent to BHP. All cancellation notices received by BHP will be acknowledged in writing. It is strongly recommended that the Guest and all members of the Guest’s party purchase trip cancellation insurance.
- Cancellation of a booking includes but is not limited to: Cancellation of one or more days of a booking; An amendment of a booking so that none of the dates of the booking once amended fall within the same dates that originally constituted the booking; Failure of all Guests to provide the required documentation on arrival (eg. Passports or suitable identification); and Attempt by the Guest, their party or visitors to hold an event at the Property in breach of these Terms and Conditions or breach of any rules applicable to the Guest’s chosen Property.
- In the event that the Guest cancels a confirmed booking, the following cancellation fees will generally apply: 20% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made more than 60 days before the start of the rental period; 50% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 30 and 60 days before the start of the rental period; 100% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 1 and 29 days before the start of the rental period.
- Shortening of stay for any reason can be considered as a cancellation and charges may apply.
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 150 days in advance.*
* Does not apply for New Year period