Villa Uma Nina, Jimbaran
Welcome to Uma Nina – the epitome of luxury private villas in Bali. Perched on a hilltop in the prestigious Jimbaran area, this elegant Bali villa blends luxury and tranquillity in a lush 3,200 square metres landscaped garden.
Composed of a Balinese-style main house and guesthouse overlooking a gorgeous pool and lawns, Uma Nina makes the perfect Bali villa holiday hideaway for up to 10 guests.
Owned and designed by an acclaimed British interior designer and her family, the two-storey Uma Nina sits in peaceful gardens. From its hilltop position, it commands unobstructed views over southern Bali, the sea and distant Gunung Agung volcano.
Inside, natural materials and crisp contemporary design harmonise with Balinese furnishings to create calm, light and spacious interiors. Outside, you are greeted with a guesthouse, swimming pool, pavilion and idyllic secret garden set into manicured lawns.
Uma Nina stands in the Jimbaran area of Bali. The villa is only a short drive away from five stars international resorts such as Four Seasons Hotel, Bulgary Hotel, Ritz Hotel, Carlton Hotel and international acclaimed restaurants and other amenities.
Step into the sleek, open-plan living space that forms the heart of Uma Nina. Muted stones and creams co-ordinate with Balinese antiques, carved wood and plump sofas, surrounding you with comfort. A solid wood dining table for 10 guests stands nearby. From the living room, expansive floor-to-ceiling glass doors lead to the pool deck and offer panoramic garden views.
Uma Nina offers five/six beautiful, air-conditioned bedrooms. The main house ground floor has a stunning master bedroom with a king-sized four-poster bed, en-suite bathroom with shower and natural stone bathtub and a secret garden with its own private Bali. Completing everything is two upstairs four-poster bedrooms and a downstairs guest bedroom with two queen-sized beds that can form a double, all with en-suites. The guest house, meanwhile, has a double bedroom and spa room/double bedroom, both with ensuite showers.
Set off the main living space, the Uma Nina kitchen embodies sleek and chic. Thoughtfully equipped with state-of-the-art appliances, it incorporates a fan oven, hob, freezer, microwave and large American-style refrigerator. Conjure up your own Balinese banquets using fresh ingredients and spices from the local markets. Or ask your personal chef to prepare your choices from the delicious in-house menus or perhaps even your own favourite dishes.
A few steps from the main house, the tropical-style guest house provides a luxurious home-from-home. The ground floor is a dedicated media room furnished with sumptuous sofas, state-of-the-art entertainments and a pool table. Follow the exterior staircase and you are greeted with a lovely balcony overlooking the gardens. This connects to a stylish double bedroom with an en-suite shower, and a separate spa room, also with ensuite shower, which can be used for spa treatments or as another double bedroom.
Aproach and Entrance
Tucked into private grounds, Uma Nina is a haven of tranquillity. As you approach the main house, you are greeted with a serene circular courtyard dominated by a playing Balinese fountain. The entrance to the villa is as elegant and tropical as its surroundings. At the end of an open-sided porch, two fine Balinese stone statues guard the heavy wood front door.
A cool and comfortable sanctuary by day. And an enchanting venue for cocktails and dinner by night. Set beside the pool, the Uma Nina outdoor pavilion offers a wonderfully exotic setting for relaxing and alfresco dining. Take the stepping-stones over the lawn and settle into the comfortable sofas under the natural alang-alang roof. Then sit around the solid wood Balinese table, lingering over dinner as you drink in the balmy evening air and magical views over the illuminated pool.
Pool and Gardens
The showpiece of the gardens is a stunning, minimalist-style14m x 6m freshwater pool. Bordering it is a sundeck of locally salvaged ironwood lined with ten wicker dayloungers and umbrellas. Beyond here, silky lawns and flowing water features add to the exotic calm. For outdoor dining, there is a superb six-burner barbecue for you or the house cook to sizzle up fresh seafood and other meals. Off the master bedroom, an exquisite private garden with a secluded massage Bali awaits.
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Complimentary return airport transport on arrival and on departure.
- Welcome drink upon arrival at the villa.
- Daily Housekeeping service.
- Turndown service.
- Team of security guards providing 24-hour service.
- Driver at your service for a maximum of 8 hours and up to 8 people for free exclude petrol (up 8 hours by arrangement price).
- In-house Chef capable of preparing a wide variety of Western and Asian dishes. Requests accommodated (including special diets) at an extra cost plus handling fee.
- Laundry / dry cleaning service (at price).
- Baby-sitting, in-villa massages, car and driver, and tours are available on request at an extra charge.
- Area: Private villa; 3,200 square metres landscaped garden.
- Pool: Private 14m x 6m freshwater swimming pool.
- Accommodations: 6 air-conditioned bedroom with ensuite bathroom; Living area; Fully equipped kitchen; Library
- Entertainment: Satellite TV; DVD player and selection of DVD's; iPod docking; Pool table; Toys and games.
- Communication: WiFi internet; Telephone for local calls.
- Sport: Large pentanque pitch; Croquet; Badminton sets; Outdoor ping pong table and set.
- Additional facilities: Safety deposit box; Private generator.
Terms & Conditions
Rates, Check-In and Check-Out
- Rates include Airport transfers pick up and drop off, all complimentary and using villa’s facilities.
- All rates excluded 15.5% of tax and service.
- Checkin Time : 2:00 P.M.
- Checkout Time : 12:00 A.M.
- Latest Check Out Time without additional charge : Until 02:00 PM and subject to availability.
- Charge for late check out : Half night's rental, Until 6.00 PM and full day rate after 6.00 P.M.
- Please note that late check out is subject to availability.
- Groceries and beverages are charged at cost price plus a negoitable handling fee which is subject to service charge and government tax.
- A Balinese silence day, "Nyepi" March 17th, 2018 from 6 a.m. until 6 a.m. the next morning, no possible to Check In and Check Out.
- Low Season (minimum stay 3 nights): All remaining dates.
- High Season (minimum stay 5 nights): CNY, Easter Week, 16 June to 31 August.
- Peak Season (minimum stay 7 nights): 21 December to 8 January.