Villa Gita, Karangasem
Villa Gita is a stunning three bedroom ocean-front villa in Candidasa, Bali. This luxury villa resort in eastern Bali has spectacular views of the Lombok Strait and amazing snorkeling just steps away. Away from the hustle and bustle of Kuta/Seminyak, this tranquil paradise in Candidasa offers one-of-a-kind accommodation and is arguably one of the best villa resorts on the eastern coast of Bali in its price range. Whether it is exploring the unique closed, religious community of Tengenan, wandering around the water palaces of Tirtagangga, or trekking in the nearby mountains, Villa Gita, offers a diverse range of experiences for new and experienced travelers alike.
Our Candidasa villa is one of the best villa resorts in Bali. It is situated in the heart of the seaside village of Candidasa with access through a private driveway off the main road of Jl. Raya Candidasa. One of Candidasa’s best villa resorts, the ambience and serenity of this villa is unparalleled. Being centrally located, there are plenty of restaurants within walking distance from the villa. Prestigious neighbours include two of the best resorts in Bali, Amankila and Alila Manggis.
The Villa is just over an hours drive from Bali’s International Airport when traffic conditions are good, 15 minutes from the ferry port at Padang Bai, half an hour from the Taman Safari Park, and about 40 minutes from Ubud.
Our friendly and warm staff will strive to make your stay with us as comfortable and pleasant as possible. We offer a daily, complimentary breakfast to our guests. The staff are trained to cook a variety of local and international dishes. Many Western meals are available, but we recommend you to try some of the local Balinese dishes for a unique cultural experience! We also offer spa services, and cooking classes at the nearby Alila. Cultural/tourism activities, diving/snorkeling expeditions can be arranged with our villa staff on arrival.
The contemporary-styled villa comprises three single-storey buildings at ground level. The architecture combines contemporary elements with traditional Balinese features is characterized by an abundance of space and light, elegance and graceful simplicity. The master suite, Abhimanyu, located in the center of the villa and opens out to the living/dining area through an elegant walkway edged with lotus and melati ponds that are also home to sparkling goldfish. The suite to the right is the Arjuna Suite and to the left is the Draupadi Suite.
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Complimentary return airport transport on arrival and on departure.
- Welcome drink upon arrival at the villa.
- Daily cleaning service.
- Daily Housekeeping.
- Security guards providing 24-hour service.
- In-house Chef capable of preparing a wide variety of Western and Asian dishes. Requests accommodated (including special diets) at an extra cost plus handling fee.
- Car rental (with or without driver) can be arranged after your arrival. Boat and Motorbike are also available for rental.
- Laundry / dry cleaning service (at cost).
- Baby-sitting, in-villa massages, car and driver, and tours are available on request at an extra charge.
- Area: Private villa.
- Pool: Private swimming pool.
- Accommodations: 3 air-conditioned bedrooms with ensuite bathroom; Living and Dining area; Fully equipped kitchen.
- Entertainment: Flat-screen TV; TV and DVD player.
- Communication: WiFi broadband internet access; local telephone calls.
- Additional facility: Safety deposit box.
|Bedroom||Low Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|3 Bedroom Bed||$ 285 Nights||$ 310 Nights||$ 360 Nights|
|Tax||: 15 %|
Terms & Conditions
Rates, Check-In and Check-Out
- Rates include Airport transfers pick up and drop off, all complimentary and using villa’s facilities.
- Rates are subject 15% government tax and service charge.
- Rates are quoted net in US Dollar.
- Maximum person stay in villa is 2 per room.
- Check in time is after 2 P.M. Early check in depends on villa availability.
- Check out time is 12 P.M.
- Late check out subject to availability with additional charge.
- Groceries and beverages are charged at cost price plus a negoitable handling fee which is subject to service charge and government tax.
- A Balinese silence day, "Nyepi" March 17th, 2018 from 6 a.m. until 6 a.m. the next morning, no possible to Check In and Check Out.
- Low season (minimum stay 2 nights): All remaining dates.
- High season (minimum stay 3 nights): CNY, Easter Week, 16 June to 31 August.
- Peak season (minimum stay 4 nights): 21 December to 8 January.