Villa Bayad, Ubud
Fifteen minutes north of Ubud – in the middle of lush green ricepaddies, with a magnificent view of Bali’s mighty Mount Agung, lies Villa Bayad – a private luxurious 4 bedrooms villa with two swimming pools, surrounded by a 8000 m2 garden of sweet smelling flowers, lotus-ponds and waterfalls.
Staying here is your chance of experiencing the real Bali aesthetic from the inside and at the same time enjoying the tranquility of nature and the local countryside, while your friendly staff will be right there to cater to your every need.
And with Ubud – Bali’s cultural center – just 15 minutes away, you will be conveniently close to shops, restaurants and galleries.
Villa Bayad is a spacious, luxurious 4 bedroom villa, designed by Popo Danes, one of the most reknowned architects in Southeast Asia. The villa is traditionally laid out as a compound, the 4 bedrooms being separate houses beside the main house, all connected by flower-covered pergolas. From every room there is a beautiful view across the surrounding rice terasses to Bali’s sacred vulcano in the horizon.
Surrounded by 8000 m2 garden, laid out as sloping terrasses and bordered by a small river, you will constantly experience the amazing touch of undisturbed nature. Moving through jungle-like vegetation, you will arrive at the traditional gate and lobby, where the magnificent view of the garden and the ricefields awaits you. In the garden there are numerous coconut palms and fruit trees, and everywhere you go, you will enjoy the sound of the water from small rivers and waterfalls.
The spacious living- and dining area opens up to a large veranda, surrounded by flower covered, multi-level fishponds and flanked by two comfortable bales, where you can relax, listening to the sprinkling water and enjoying the beautiful view.
An open, fully equipped kitchen is ready for the staff to prepare your meals on your request – or you can use the kitchen yourself, if you prefer to cook your own meals. In the main house you also find an airconditioned mediaroom / library with the best of audio- and video-equipment.
The 4 spacious airconditioned bedrooms are all separate houses, two of which are sharing a private open kitchen- and dining-bale as well as a private springwater fed plunge-pool and pooldeck. Each house offers a furnished veranda and bathroom complete with shower cabin and a small walled garden with outdoor shower. All bedrooms are equipped with cable-tv and DVD-player, and the beds are dressed with the best quality of cotton bed linen. The four houses are differently styled and named after four distinguished locations in Bali
The spa area is connecting two of the bungalows. It is a beautiful open, walled court, covered by a traditional bale in the middle of a reflecting pond, where colourful koi are swimming. Here is a natural stone bathtub and an open air waterfall styled shower and a massage bed. Simply ask your staff to arrange for massage and wellness treatments.
In the villa a full time staff of 14, including maids, driver, cook and gardeners, is ready to make sure, that your stay here will be unforgettable.
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Complimentary return airport transport on arrival and on departure.
- Welcome drink and fruit basket on arrival.
- Breakfast is included.
- Complimentary Ubud Shuttle.
- Personal service by the villa staff.
- Turn down service.
- Professional security guards.
- Prepare lunch or dinner on request an extra cost plus handling fee.
- Massage service (cost applied).
- Yoga lessons on request and an extra fee (villa has a nice secluded yoga pavillion, and yoga mats and cusions are available for your convenience)
- Cooking classes (at price).
- Area: 8000 m sq garden.
- Pool: 2 Infinity swimming pool.
- Accommodation: 4 spacious air-conditioned bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms; Living and Dinning Area; Garden; Gym room; Private open kitchen with fully equipped.
- Entertainment: Cable-TV, DVD-player, Books.
- Family: Bayad is well equipped for families.
- Sport: 4 mountain bikes in gym room.
- Additional Facilities: Teriyaki Grill.
|Bedroom||Low Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|4 Bedroom Bed||$ 720 Nights||$ 880 Nights||$ 990 Nights|
|Tax||: 15 %|
Terms & Conditions
Terms, Check In and Check Out
- Rates include of Complimentary airport transfer on Arrival and Departure; Using villa facilities and other compliments.
- All rates excluded of tax and service.
- Checkin Time : 2:00 P.M.
- Checkout Time : 12:00 A.M.
- Latest Check Out Time without additional charge : Until 02:00 PM and subject to availability.
- Charge for late check out : Half night's rental, Until 6.00 PM and full day rate after 6.00 P.M.
- Please note that late check out is subject to availability.
- Groceries and beverages are charged at cost price plus a negoitable handling fee which is subject to service charge and government tax.
- A Balinese silence day, "Nyepi" March 7th, 2019 from 6 a.m. until 6 a.m. the next morning, no possible to Check In and Check Out.
- Low season (minimum stay 3 nights): Jan 9 – June 30, Sept 16 – Dec 19.
- High season (minimum stay 5 nights): Chinese New Year; Easter Week; July 1 – July 31, Sept 1 – Sept 15.
- Peak season (minimum stay 7 nights): Aug 1 – Aug 31, Dec 20 – Jan 8.