Villa Tamu Seseh, Canggu
Like your holidays, Tamu Seseh began as a dream. Set in beautiful rice fields on the southwest coast of Bali, Tamu Seseh takes you back to the very essence of this beautiful tropical island. Your private pool villa is architecturally inspired by the surrounding village, with contemporary luxuries beyond your expectations.
Available in a variety of configurations, from one to seven bedrooms, this collection of villas is the ultimate in dream holiday locations. A private staff of eight includes your own chef. Ricefields stretching to the horizon. Beaches and temples, traditional village life. No hawkers. No hassles. Your holiday, your dream of Bali.
A collection of private pool villas available in different configurations, from one to seven bedrooms. Each has its own open, thatch-roofed living and dining pavilion with fully-equipped kitchen. Every villa features a private swimming pool. Air conditioned bedroom suites are equipped with beautiful teak queen-size four poster beds. Each suite opens to a private garden courtyard bathroom with showers amongst the ferns and bathtubs under the stars.
Each villa has a unique elevated relaxation pavilion with daybeds providing stunning views across the rice fields towards the sea. An in-room safe, CD and DVD players, satellite TV, complimentary wireless internet connection and mountain bikes for exploring the local area are included with each villa. Laundry service is available at extra charge. Massage and spa services are available by appointment. Each villa is equipped with a range of music, the latest movies on DVD, a mini library with books and games, and an optional ‘toy-box’ full of fun sports, board games and other activities for the kids (please request upon booking).
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Complimentary return airport transport on arrival and on departure.
- Welcome drink and fruit basket on arrival.
- Turn down service.
- Personal service by the villa staff.
- Security service.
- Cook on request an extra cost plus handling fee.
- Massage and spa services are available by appointment (extra cost).
- Laundry service is available at extra charge.
- Area: Private Villa.
- Pool: Private swimming pool.
- Accommodation: 7 air-conditioned bedroom suites are equipped with beautiful teak queen-size four poster beds; Each suite opens to a private garden courtyard bathroom with showers amongst the ferns; Bathtubs under the stars; Thatch-roofed Living; Dining pavilion with fully-equipped kitchen.
- Entertainment: CD; DVD players; Satellite TV; A range of music; The latest movies on DVD; A mini library with books; Games.
- Communication: Wireless internet connection.
- Family: Optional ‘toy-box’ full of fun sports; Board games; Other activities for the kids (please request upon booking).
- Spa: Massage.
- Events: Ceremonies; Weddings; Corporate events; Retreats; Just gatherings of families and friends.
|Bedroom||Low Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|1 Bedroom Bed||$ 190 Nights||$ 250 Nights||$ 270 Nights|
|2 Bedroom Bed||$ 360 Nights||$ 390 Nights||$ 460 Nights|
|3 Bedroom Bed||$ 525 Nights||$ 575 Nights||$ 650 Nights|
|4 Bedroom Bed||$ 675 Nights||$ 725 Nights||$ 800 Nights|
|5 Bedroom Bed||$ 800 Nights||$ 850 Nights||$ 925 Nights|
|6 Bedroom Bed||$ 900 Nights||$ 950 Nights||$ 1025 Nights|
|7 Bedroom Bed||$ 990 Nights||$ 1075 Nights||$ 1175 Nights|
|Tax||: 21 %|
Terms & Conditions
Rates,Check-In and Check-Out
- Rates include Airport transfers pick up and drop off, all complimentary and using villa’s facilities.
- Rates are subject 21% government tax and service charge.
- Rates are quoted net in US Dollar.
- Maximum person stay in villa is 2 per room.
- Check in time is after 3 P.M. Early check in depends on villa availability.
- Check out time is 12 P.M.
- Late check out subject to availability with additional charge.
- Groceries and beverages are charged at cost price plus a 20% handling fee which is subject to service charge and government tax.
- A Balinese silence day, "Nyepi" March 17th, 2018 from 6 a.m. until 6 a.m. the next morning, no possible to Check In and Check Out.
- Low season (minimum stay 2 nights): All other times.
- High season (minimum stay 5 nights): 1 - 31 August.
- Peak season (minimum stay 7 nights): 15 December - 15 January.
- When the Guest makes a booking request, the Guest must make the appropriate deposit payment to BHP within 5 working days of availability confirmation. If the required deposit payment is not received within the 5 working day period, BHP reserves the right to void the Guest’s booking request. The following deposit payment applicable to most villas (see individual villa terms for full details) must be received by BHP.
- For rentals beginning more than 75 days after the date of the booking request – a deposit of 20% of the total rental amount is payable.
- For rentals beginning 75 days or less after the date of the booking request – the total rental amount is payable as a deposit.
- Where a 20% deposit applies to the booking, the Guest must pay the remaining 80% balance not less than 75 days before the scheduled arrival date.
- If the Guest wishes to cancel a confirmed booking, written notice of cancellation must be sent to BHP. All cancellation notices received by BHP will be acknowledged in writing. It is strongly recommended that the Guest and all members of the Guest’s party purchase trip cancellation insurance.
- Cancellation of a booking includes but is not limited to: Cancellation of one or more days of a booking; An amendment of a booking so that none of the dates of the booking once amended fall within the same dates that originally constituted the booking; Failure of all Guests to provide the required documentation on arrival (eg. Passports or suitable identification); and Attempt by the Guest, their party or visitors to hold an event at the Property in breach of these Terms and Conditions or breach of any rules applicable to the Guest’s chosen Property.
- In the event that the Guest cancels a confirmed booking, the following cancellation fees will generally apply: 20% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made more than 60 days before the start of the rental period; 50% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 30 and 60 days before the start of the rental period; 100% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 1 and 29 days before the start of the rental period.
- Shortening of stay for any reason can be considered as a cancellation and charges may apply.
The first of these exclusive deals is a “Couples Special”, providing 4 nights accommodation in one of our luxurious 1 bedroom private pool villas for the price of 3 nights. At US$550 per couple, this represents extraordinary value, and the package includes airport transfers and daily breakfast. (Price excludes tax and service charge.)
This offer is valid for any period outside of High Season (July 15th – Sept 15th) and the Christmas/ New Year Peak Period (Dec 15th – Jan 15th) and must be booked and confirmed by October 10th.