Villa Umah Luung, Ubud
Umah Luung, Balinese phrase for good home, will be truly a good home in Bali for you. Set amidst the lush vegetation of remote Payangan district, 10 minute drive from downtown Ubud, Villa Umuh Luung is blessed with green surrounding and nice ambiance to unwind. This is a holiday should be; when you can relish fresh air and greenery that will soothe the senses.
The four air conditioned bedroom suites are each located in stand-alone pavilions to either side of the main buildingn spreads itself gracefully along the side of a verdant valley near Ubud with each room drinking in similarly panoramic jungle and rice terrace views. Each comes with a queen-size bed, muslin drapes, a lounge chair that doubles as an extra bed, flat-screen TVs (local channels only) with DVD players and bathrooms with walk-in dressing rooms, built-in tubs and both an inside and outside shower. The suites also have their own living areas furnished with dining tables for two, as well as lounge chairs: three also benefit from a small kitchenette that comes with a kettle, sink, microwave and mini-fridge. Spacious double suites, most with kitchenettes, are complemented by generously furnished living and dining areas and a beautiful foliage-flanked swimming pool.
The lap pool mirrors the lengthy layout of the property as it stretches along the side of the valley and shows off an infinity edge that blends beautifully with the tropical foliage rearing up inquisitively from below; ferns reach over the water's surface from a thickly vegetated wall whilst a gnarled frangipani tree showers flowers onto the pool.
Drink in the views from each of the four self-contained suites, as well as from the top floor lounge and dining room; no-one misses out. A big villa for a dining room, a library, a kitchen and a large open sp ace with daybeds where you can enjoy a stunning view of a valley and rice-fields. The villas share a swimming pool.
In Umah lu’ung you can do yoga, meditation, painting, writing your own book, enjoy the music and many more. Want to do outdoor activities ? You can go trekking, biking or rafting .A piece of magnificent work of art lies being combined with the nature and traditional local surrounding well known as Umah Lu’ung.
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Complimentary return airport transport on arrival and on departure.
- Welcome drink and fruit basket on arrival.
- Daily Housekeeping.
- Turn down service.
- Shuttle transportation
- Area: Private Area.
- Pool: Infinity swimmimg pool.
- Accommodation: The four air conditioned, queen size bed and bathroom in bedroom; Living and Dinning area; Small kitchen with fully equipped.
- Entertainment: flat-screen TVs (local channels only); DVD players.
- Family: Umah Luung is well equipped for families.
Terms & Conditions
Rates, Check-In, and Check-Out
- Rates include Airport transfers pick up and drop off, all complimentary and using villa’s facilities.
- Rates are subject 21 % government tax and service charge.
- Rates are quoted net in US Dollar.
- Maximum person stay in villa is 2 per room.
- Check in time is after 3 P.M. Early check in depends on villa availability.
- Check out time is 12 P.M.
- Late check out subject to availability with additional charge.
- A Balinese silence day, "Nyepi" March 7th, 2019 from 6 a.m. until 6 a.m. the next morning, no possible to Check In and Check Out.
- Low season (minimum stay 3 nights): The rest of the year.
- High season (minimum stay 5 nights): Chinese New Year; Easter Week; 01 Jul – 15 Sep.
- Peak season (minimum stay 7 nights): 20 December – 10 January.