Villa Tirta Nila Beach House, Karangasem
Welcome to Tirta Nila, a stunning new Luxury Beach House located right on the water in the Candidasa area of Bali’s picturesque and unspoiled East coast. This exclusive four-bedroom villa is far removed from the hustle and bustle of mainstream tourism and offers glorious seaside views of Bali’s magnificent coastline and offshore islands.
Tirta Nila beach house is located on the outskirts of Candidasa, a tranquil resort town in the East coast of Bali that is a comfortable 1.5-hour drive from the Bali Ngurah Rai International Airport along the newly built highway.
The main pavilion consists of a spacious open-plan living/dining room, media room, kitchen, and back-of-house staff area including a second kitchen and staff quarters.
A well-manicured lawn leads from the terrace to gardens, the infinity swimming pool and sun deck, an open air dining pavilion on the water’s edge, a man-made beach with a shaded relaxation pavilion, and a sea-front stone terrace with steps leading down into the water.
The upstairs master bedroom complete with wrap around balcony, has a luxurious en-suite complete with designer bathtub, and is accessed via private staircase directly from the living and dining area.
The downstairs master sits directly below and offers immediate access to the gardens and swimming pool from the large wrap around terraces, and also offers a walk-thru en-suite leading to a private tropical outdoor shower.
Bedrooms three and four are set back from the living room in their own private area of the property, with each room having separate access via hallway or stairway. With uninterrupted sea views from the balcony or terrace, these rooms are an area of seclusion and privacy at Tirta Nila, with the upstairs room offering both rural and sea views, the downstairs bedroom offers not only sea views but also has a walk-thru en-suite into a private garden courtyard complete with outdoor tropical shower.
INDOOR LIVING & DINING
With traditional high vaulted roofs, and full-length floor-to-ceiling sliding doors, the living & dining room has generous proportions, and the comfort of large soft sofas, a teak dining table with seating for 10, and a fully equipped Western kitchen, making this the centrepiece and social hub of Tirta Nila. Leading directly out to the garden and swimming pool, this functional & tastefully decorated interior takes full advantage of the stunning sea views offered.
Cooled by ceiling fans, indoor living and dining area can be closed off and fully air-conditioned, or the doors can be slid into the walls for an un-interrupted view, allowing the warm sea breezes inside.
The living room leads directly to the 15-meter infinity swimming pool complete with timber pool deck and four sun lounges. The pool is perched directly above a private man-made beach, with direct access to the sea. At each end of the beach are two bales, one elevated above the water for outdoor dining and entertaining, and the other located at beach level is a bale bengong relaxation pavilion.
Along the entire property sea-front is a beautiful stone terrace with eight sun lounges and umbrellas, which sit above the water offering uninterrupted ocean and coastal views, and with direct stair access into the sea.
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Complimentary return airport transport on arrival and on departure.
- Welcome drink upon arrival at the villa.
- Daily Housekeeping.
- Private Butler.
- Security guards providing 24-hour service.
- In-house Chef capable of preparing a wide variety of Western and Asian dishes. Requests accommodated (including special diets) at an extra cost plus handling fee.
- Laundry / dry cleaning service (at cost).
- Baby-sitting, in-villa massages, bicycle rental, car and driver, and tours are available on request at an extra charge.
- Area: Private villa.
- Pool: 15 x 6 meter infinity private swimming pool.
- Accommodations: 4 air-conditioned bedrooms with ensuite bathroom; Living area; Dining area with dining table seating for 10; 8 sun lounges and umbrellas; Outdoor dining bale; Tropical outdoor showers; Fully equipped European kitchen.
- Entertainment: 55″ TV, international satellite channels; Blue ray player; Several iPod docks.
- Communication: Wi-Fi Internet connection.
- Family: Board games; Books; Magazines.
- Sports: Volleyball and Badminton on private beach.
- Additional facility: Safety deposit box.
|Bedroom||Low Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|4 Bedroom Bed||$ 690 Nights||$ 790 Nights||$ 1050 Nights|
|Tax||: 15.5 %|
Terms & Conditions
Rates, Check-In and Check-Out
- Rates include Airport transfers pick up and drop off, all complimentary and using villa’s facilities.
- Rates are subject 15.5% government tax and service charge.
- Rates are quoted net in US Dollar.
- Maximum person stay in villa is 2 per room.
- Check in time is after 2 P.M. Early check in depends on villa availability.
- Check out time is 12 P.M.
- Late check out subject to availability with additional charge.
- Groceries and beverages are charged at cost price plus a negotiable handling fee which is subject to service charge and government tax.
- A Balinese silence day, "Nyepi" March 17th, 2018 from 6 a.m. until 6 a.m. the next morning, no possible to Check In and Check Out.
- Low season (minimum stay 3 nights): 11 January – 28 March; 10 April – 31 May (excluding CNY); 01 September – 22 December.
- High season (minimum stay 4 nights): 05 - 10 January; Chinese New Year; Easter Week; 01 June – 31 August.
- Peak season (minimum stay 14 nights): 23 December – 04 January.
- Book and check in at least 90 days in advance of the date of arrival and enjoy a 15% discount.
- Long Stay + Early Bird combined discount is 20% for bookings of 10 nights or more.
- This offer is valid until 30 June 2018 (except Easter Week).