Villa Umah Tampih, Ubud
From Kedewatan Ridge the view of the Ayung River valley is breathtaking: a contrast between carefully tended Balinese rice fields and the fast moving, wild river below, between open sky and steep slopes covered by tropical jungle. It is a magical and emotional experience, a feeling as if thousands of years of cultural and natural heritage were unfolding in a huge, panoramic spectacle. This view, one of the most spectacular in the island of Bali, perhaps in the world, is hypnotizing, continuously changing throughout the day, revealing new layers of light, space, color, texture.
Sitting atop this ridge is Umah Tampih Villa, a unique modern villa designed by a world renowned architect, built with love and attention to detail, respectful of its very special site, of Balinese culture, land and traditions. Inspired by Balinese landscape and by origami (Umah Tampih means folding or origami house in Balinese), the beautifully angled roof lines and intriguing asymmetry of the indoor and outdoor spaces shift light and shadow in a continual dialogue with nature. Like a sculpture which enchants and delights as it reveals new perspectives, this extraordinary home offers the ultimate tropical living experience.
Located next to Kedewatan’s Pura Desa (village temple) it is in close proximity to the town of Ubud, cultural and spiritual heart of Bali. The immediate area is rich in offering daily music and dance performances, cyclical Balinese Hindu ceremonies, a large selection of local and international restaurants, a myriad of destinations to inspire the most discriminating traveler. Ubud (the name derives from Malay obat or medicine) for centuries is a known place of healing. It is home to numerous yoga studios and has become an international center for yoga practitioners and teachers.
Umah Tampih Villa in Kedewatan Ubud Bali provides services to match any luxury hotel. It includes three air conditioned bedrooms, each with a private bathroom, ceiling fans in each bedroom, an ionized infinity swimming pool overlooking the amazing view of river valley and rice fields, expansive living room extended by a large terrace, staff quarters, two kitchens and private gardens, including lower garden with a traditional meditation Bale and white lotus pond. Our fulltime staff of seven includes housekeepers, cook, gardener and security. Additional help can be hired for special events.
Umah Tampih Ubud Villa provide bookings for all local attractions and day-trips, in-house massage and spa services, Indonesian and contemporary international cuisine, and can help with recommendations and reservations in explorations of Bali and beyond, into the vast Indonesian Archipelago. We regard each and every guest at Umah Tampih Villa as unique, and we will make every effort to ensure that your stay be restful, inspiring and most memorable.
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Complimentary return airport transport on arrival and on departure.
- Welcome drink and fruit basket on arrival.
- Daily Breakfast for up to six guests.
- Complimentary 2 times per day shuttle to Ubud center.
- Personal service by the villa staff.
- Turn down service.
- Laundry service reasonable item except for dry cleaning.
- Spa service (surcharge).
- Arranging music and dance performances (extra cost).
- Yoga practice, cooking class, traditional Balinese offerings-making class, Balinese dance class at price
- Area: Private villa.
- Pool: Infinity swimming pool.
- Accommodation: 3 air-conditioned bedrooms with en-suite bahroom; Living and Dinning area; Fully equipped kitchen; Garden.
- Communication: WiFi.
- Family: Umah Tampih is well equipped for families.
- Event: Wedding.
|Bedroom||Low Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|3 Bedroom Bed||$ 650 Nights||$ 1250 Nights||$ 1400 Nights|
|Tax||: 21 %|
Terms & Conditions
Rates, Check-In, and Check-Out
- Rates include Airport transfers pick up and drop off, all complimentary and using villa’s facilities.
- Rates are subject 15.5% government tax and service charge.
- Rates are quoted net in US Dollar.
- Maximum person stay in villa is 2 per room.
- Check in time is after 3 P.M. Early check in depends on villa availability.
- Check out time is 12 P.M.
- Late check out subject to availability with additional charge.
- A Balinese silence day, "Nyepi" March 17th, 2018 from 6 a.m. until 6 a.m. the next morning, no possible to Check In and Check Out.
- Low season (minimum stay 3 nights): The rest of the year.
- High season (minimum stay 5 nights): Chinese New Year; Easter Week; 01 Jul – 15 Sep.
- Peak season (minimum stay 7 nights): 20 December – 10 January.