Villa Karang Kembar 3, Uluwatu
Welcome to Villa Karang Kembar 3. This is a home with a view that you will never forget. A Bali family accommodation, a home to where you will always look forward to returning. Lose yourself in the tranquil and soothing character of our cliff top villa, set in a secluded but prestigious area near the traditional Balinese village of Kutuh, Ungasan. Enjoy the warm sea breezes, breathtaking sunrises and, quite simply, one of Bali’s most spectacular panoramic ocean views.
Villa Karang Kembar located in Jimbaran Hills, has four bedrooms that sleep up to eight people, all with private bathrooms and panoramic ocean views. The Villa features a family living/media room, private massage facilities, spacious public living and dining areas, an infinity edge swimming pool (T-Shape Pool) overlooking the Indian Ocean, day gazebo and a fully-equipped, contemporary western kitchen, all supported by state-of-the-art fixtures, fittings and appliances. Smoking is not allowed in any of the villa's rooms.
Master Bedroom 1
This spacious Master Bedroom is located on the Ground Floor. It overlooks the ocean and faces the infinity-edge swimming pool allowing guests to embrace the sunrise and ocean breezes from the moment they wake. The room features a large en-suite bathroom; walk-in closet and private outside massage and shower area.
As with all the bedrooms, the contemporary interior design is complimented by elegant furniture, furnishings and art that result in a warm, enticing and extremely stylish feel to the room. The spacious en-suite bathroom features a deep oval shaped soaking tub and indoor and outdoor showers.
Master Bedroom 2
Positioned on the First Floor, the second Master Bedroom is the perfect space for couples. The room is reached from one of the Villa's architectural features, a spiraling ramp that replaces a traditional staircase to reach the split-level second floor.The room features large glass doors and windows on 2 sides that provide access to a wrap around balcony and offers outstanding, uninterrupted views of the Indian Ocean, the rugged seascape and the Villas lush tropical gardens. A sunrise seen from this room is an experience that you are unlikely to forget.
The essence of this room is Balinese minimalist-elegance. It is well appointed and fully equipped with a walk-in closet and en-suite bathroom featuring an oversized soaking bathtub and rain shower. The art in the room, which adds to its sense of style, includes a seascape of local fishermen on the beach that can be seen from the balcony.
Guest Bedroom 1
Located on the upper level of the First Floor, this bedroom and private bathroom is designed to create a warm and relaxing ambience and features contemporary décor in a rustic style, complimented by original paintings by local artists and high quality finishings. The floor-to-ceiling windows offer great views of the Indian Ocean, the Villa and its surroundings.
Guest Bedroom 2
Designed with kids in mind, this room can either be set up with twin beds or a king-sized double bed. Like all the Villa’s bedrooms, the floor-to-ceiling windows offer great views of the Indian Ocean, the Villa and its surroundings but all doors and windows can be locked for added safety. The room and its private bathroom has a fun and relaxed feel to it but as it is elegantly appointed with quality furnishings, it is the perfect home-from-home for the young, young at heart or anyone else for that matter.
Family Living / Media Room
Villa Karang Kembar is the best family accommodation in Jimbaran, because the facilities in this Villa is suitable for family activities. The Family Living/Media Roomis a perfect space for reading, playing or just hanging out together. A home entertainment centre, video game console, LCD multi-channel TV and a selection of traditional board games make this comfortable room the Villa’s entertainment hub. A wide array of video games, DVD movies, and books are available for your enjoyment.
The formal dining area and the main Living Room are located in the Central Pavilion. This large room with direct access to the pool features a high traditional roof and spectacular Nusa Dua seaview. The villa's room is adjacent to the modern, western style kitchen that provides all mod cons, including a built-in coffee/espresso maker, breakfast bar and a covered alfresco dining area. A Chef is available to prepare a selection of local and international dishes from the available menu for breakfast, lunch or dinner, including a number of kid’s favourites.
Meals can be enjoyed indoors and outdoors, formal or relaxed by the pool or in the day gazebo. The choice is yours. A romantic candle light dinner by the pool and under the moonlight and stars in the southern sky can also be arranged. All you need to do is ask.
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Complimentary return airport transport on arrival and on departure.
- Welcome drink and refreshment towel upon arrival at the villa.
- Welcome fruit basket upon arrival.
- Daily Breakfast.
- A seven-seater car and driver for 8 consecutive hours per day per each night stay (not including petrol, entrance fee and parking fee).
- Fully staff from 7 am to 10 pm.
- Daily housekeeping.
- 24 hour security.
- Chef service for lunch and dinner (additional cost plus handling fee).
- Baby sitting service (extra cost).
- In-villa spa treatments (at price).
- In-house laundry (dry-clean can be arranged).
- Area: Private Villa.
- Pool: 15 metre T-shape infinity pool with sun deck.
- Accommodation: 4 air-conditioned bedrooms with individual temperature control; Extra beds with additional cost; Extensive open living; Dining areas; Fully equipped kitchen.
- Entertainment: LCD multi-channel TV; Hi-Fi system with iPhone/iPod input; BOSE AV 321 II GSX media center.
- Communication: WI-FI internet connection.
- Additional facilities: Safe deposit box in each room; Barbeque facilities; Day gazebo on the edge of the cliff overlooking the Indian Ocean.
|Bedroom||Low Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|4 Bedroom Bed||$ 800 Nights||$ 900 Nights||$ 1100 Nights|
|Tax||: 10.5 %|
Terms & Conditions
Rates,Check-In and Check-Out
- Rates include Airport transfers pick up and drop off, all complimentary and using villa’s facilities.
- Rates are subject 10.5% government tax and service charge.
- Rates are quoted net in US Dollar.
- Maximum person stay in villa is 2 per room.
- Check in time is after 3 P.M. Early check in depends on villa availability.
- Check out time is 12 P.M.
- Late check out subject to availability with additional charge.
- Groceries and beverages are charged at cost price plus a negoitable handling fee which is subject to service charge and government tax.
- A Balinese silence day, "Nyepi" March 17th, 2018 from 6 a.m. until 6 a.m. the next morning, no possible to Check In and Check Out.
- Low season (minimum stay 3 nights): Any other dates that are not included in High and Peak Season .
- High season (minimum stay 3 nights): 01 July 2017 - 31 August 2017; 01 July 2018 - 31 August 2018.
- Peak season (minimum stay 5 nights): 20 December 2017 - 05 January 2018; 20 December 2018 - 05 January 2019.
- When the Guest makes a booking request, the Guest must make the appropriate deposit payment to BHP within 5 working days of availability confirmation. If the required deposit payment is not received within the 5 working day period, BHP reserves the right to void the Guest’s booking request. The following deposit payment applicable to most villas (see individual villa terms for full details) must be received by BHP.
- For rentals beginning more than 75 days after the date of the booking request – a deposit of 20% of the total rental amount is payable.
- For rentals beginning 75 days or less after the date of the booking request – the total rental amount is payable as a deposit.
- Where a 20% deposit applies to the booking, the Guest must pay the remaining 80% balance not less than 75 days before the scheduled arrival date.
- If the Guest wishes to cancel a confirmed booking, written notice of cancellation must be sent to BHP. All cancellation notices received by BHP will be acknowledged in writing. It is strongly recommended that the Guest and all members of the Guest’s party purchase trip cancellation insurance.
- Cancellation of a booking includes but is not limited to: Cancellation of one or more days of a booking; An amendment of a booking so that none of the dates of the booking once amended fall within the same dates that originally constituted the booking; Failure of all Guests to provide the required documentation on arrival (eg. Passports or suitable identification); and Attempt by the Guest, their party or visitors to hold an event at the Property in breach of these Terms and Conditions or breach of any rules applicable to the Guest’s chosen Property.
- In the event that the Guest cancels a confirmed booking, the following cancellation fees will generally apply: 20% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made more than 60 days before the start of the rental period; 50% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 30 and 60 days before the start of the rental period; 100% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 1 and 29 days before the start of the rental period.
- Shortening of stay for any reason can be considered as a cancellation and charges may apply.