Villa Pushpapuri, Ketewel
Villa Pushpapuri combines contemporary design with Balinese architectural elements and beautifully landscaped gardens to create a luxurious, spacious and very comfortable beachfront home on Bali’s south-east coast. With individual pavilions housing the bedrooms and living areas, flanked by a private 20-metre pool, this four-bedroom villa offers its guests the exclusivity, serenity and beauty of a boundless ocean horizon accompanied by the soothing sound of the surf. This adaptable villa is the perfect family retreat or wedding venue due to its stunning location (just 30 minutes from the airport), abundant facilities and the warm hospitable embrace of its staff.
Situated absolutely beachfront, where river meets ocean on south-east Bali’s near-deserted Pabean Beach, Villa Pushpapuri is blessed with captivating views of the pounding surf, mystical Mount Agung and the island of Nusa Penida. This beautiful secluded villa, surrounded by nature and wrapped in luxury, has everything to offer guests looking for a Bali seaside retreat.
Only an easy 30-minute drive from the airport, Pushpapuri is approached through terraced rice fields, tobacco plantations, papaya and banana groves, beyond which the sea is tantalisingly framed within the villa’s entrance, which is bordered by fish ponds, carved stone friezes and bubbling water features.
Fabulous for families and wonderful for weddings, this contemporary villa presents four richly decorated bedrooms, including a grand master suite with views from its upper-floor sitting room to inspire the writer and poet in us all. For relaxing and entertaining, Pushpapuri offers a splendid living and dining pavilion and a well-equipped games room, a cosy home theatre and a gym, each complemented by the finest furnishings and five-star service.
Outside in the terraced coconut-grove garden rolling down to the beach is an enticing 20-metre infinity-edge lap pool, complete with furnished sun deck, pool bar and relaxation pavilion. Alongside the villa is the jungle-fringed River Wos on the final meander of its journey to the sea. Take a seat at the pool bar and admire the butterflies, birds and pounding surf; enjoy breakfast on the terrace, or a romantic dinner on the beachside lawn. Just let our staff know your wishes and they will take care of the rest.
Villa Pushpapuri comprises four pavilions: the main living and dining pavilion elevated above the garden and pool, with the games room and gym tucked beneath it; the master pavilion offering magnificent views from its bedroom as well as its upper-floor study and home theatre, and two single-storey pavilions bordered by ornamental ponds, housing the three guest bedrooms.
In the terraced coconut-grove garden, lawns step down towards the beach encompassing a 20-metre pool, cabana bar and relaxation pavilion on their way.
Green room (master suite)
Swathed in soothing green – from the wall coverings to the shimmering curtains to the sheer drapes and silk cushions ornamenting the four-poster bed – Villa Pushpapuri’s master bedroom is romance personified, and the unobstructed ocean views from the bed and sun deck are breathtaking. Carved doors lead to the marble-floored dressing area and bathroom, which incorporates a gorgeous outdoor enclosure bathed in diffused light with a rain shower, an indulgent jacuzzi tub and a fish pond.
Themed in earth tones, guest bedroom one has a soaring roof, a built-in daybed and sliding glass doors on two sides ensuring space, natural light and views and sounds of the sea from the bed. The room’s queen-size, four-poster bed sits on a wooden plinth atop a marble floor and is enveloped in shimmering organza netting. A semi-open-air garden bathroom is fitted with a rain shower next to a fish pond, which provides the soothing sounds of falling water.
Purple room and orange room
Named for their vibrant colour schemes, and sharing a pavilion (making them ideal for kids or a family), these two guest rooms – purple is queen-bedded; orange has twins convertible to a king – are playful and funky with high ceilings, shimmering curtains and nets wrapped around four-poster beds. The ensuite garden bathrooms are both fitted with rain showers – the purple room also boasting a luxurious sunken bathtub.
All bedrooms are air-conditioned and equipped with flat-screen satellite-channel TVs and DVD/CD players.
Living and dining pavilion
Presiding over the garden is the living and dining pavilion, with glass doors that slide open on three sides allowing the sea breezes to permeate. Here, you will be mesmerised by the sight and sound of the waves while relaxing in the sitting area or dining at the circular table. A sunny terrace at the front invites you to step outside for alfresco feasts.
Games room and gym
Situated below the living and dining pavilion, the air-conditioned games room features a curved ceiling reminiscent of a wine cellar and is equipped with a pool table. At one end of this space is a gym, equipped with a cross-trainer, treadmill and exercise bike, conveniently positioned in front of a TV screen. Despite being below ground level, there is plenty of natural light in the games room and gym thanks to sliding glass doors onto a cool garden courtyard.
Dotted with towering coconut palms, Villa Pushpapuri’s terraced garden is perfect for weddings. Smooth, beautifully manicured lawns flank both sides of the 20-metre infinity-edge swimming pool, separated from the beach only by a swathe of flowering creeper. The stone pool deck is thoughtfully shaped to accommodate the trunk of a tall palm tree, which, along with a pair of red umbrellas, provides shade for the sun loungers. The cabana bar at the end of the swimming pool is a convivial spot for sipping cold beers or fresh fruit juices. At the other end is a large bale pavilion where mattresses and cushions are positioned for lying back and enjoying the view; this is also an ideal place for a relaxing massage.
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Complimentary return airport transport on arrival and on departure.
- Welcome drink and fruit basket on arrival.
- Personal service by the villa staff.
- Turn down service.
- Three guards provide night-time security.
- The villa’s two Chefs have a wide repertoire of Western and Asian dishes and are more than happy to cater to special requests.
- In-villa treatments selected from a comprehensive spa menu can be carried out by professional beauty therapists (extra cost applies).
- Providing a driver and car is available to villa guests at a special rate of US$ 25++ for eight hours a day (petrol extra).
- Area: 2,000 square metres.
- Pool: 20 x 5.4 metres; Poolside bale; Poolside bars; Pool table.
- Accommodation: 2 with king-size beds; 1 with queen; 1 with twin beds. (Baby cots and extra beds are available on request at additional cost); Living; Dining pavilion with indoor dining for 8; Outdoor dining for 6; Home theatre; Games room; Indoor living lounge.
- Entertainment: Satellite-channel TVs; DVD/CD players; iPod docks; Home theatre room.
- Communication: Complimentary WiFi broadband internet access throughout; Mobile telephone supplied to guests; Landline telephone for local; International calls (charged to guest).
- Family: Toys; Games; DVDs; Baby cot; High chair.
- Event: Weddings.
- A driver and car is available to villa guests at a special rate of US$ 25++ for eight hours a day (petrol extra).
- Additional facilities: Barbecue; Safety deposit box; Full back-up diesel powered generator.
|Season name||Min Stay||4 Bedroom Bed|
|Low Season||2 Nights||$ 650 Nights
Tax: 15.5 %
|Shoulder Season||3 Nights||$ 760 Nights
Tax: 15.5 %
|High Season||5 Nights||$ 880 Nights
Tax: 15.5 %
|Peak Season||7 Nights||$ 1050 Nights
Tax: 15.5 %
Terms & Conditions
Rates,Check-In and Check-Out
- Rates include Airport transfers pick up and drop off, all complimentary and using villa’s facilities.
- Rates are subject 15.5% government tax and service charge.
- Rates are quoted net in US Dollar.
- Maximum person stay in villa is 2 per room.
- Check in time is after 3 P.M. Early check in depends on villa availability.
- Check out time is 12 P.M.
- Late check out subject to availability with additional charge.
- Groceries and beverages are charged at cost price plus a negotiable handling fee which is subject to service charge and government tax.
- A Balinese silence day, "Nyepi" March 7th, 2019 from 6 a.m. until 6 a.m. the next morning, no possible to Check In and Check Out.
- Low season (minimum stay 2 nights): 05-31 January 2019; 11 Feb to 28 Mar 2019; 23 Apr to 06 Jun 2019; 20 Oct to 14 Dec; 05 Jan to 23 Jan 2020; 03 Feb to 26 Mar 2020; 20 Apr to 11 Jun 2020; 18 Oct to 14 Dec 2020.
- Shoulder season (minimum stay 3 nights): 29 Mar to 16 Apr 2019; 07 Jun to 20 Jun 2019; 25 Aug to 19 Oct 2019; 27 Mar to 07 Apr 2020; 14 Apr to 19 Apr 2020; 12 Jun to 25 Jun 2020; 23 Aug to 17 Oct.
- High season (minimum stay 5 nights): 03 - 07 January; 01 Feb to 10 Feb 2019; 17 Apr to 22 Apr 2019; 21 Jun to 24 Aug 2019; 15 Dec to 25 Dec 2019; 24 Jan to 02 Feb 2020; 08 Apr to 13 Apr 2020; 26 Jun to 22 Aug 2020; 15 Dec to 25 Dec 2020.
- Peak season (minimum stay 7 nights): 26 Dec 2019 to 04 Jan 2020.
- When the Guest makes a booking request, the Guest must make the appropriate deposit payment to BHP within 5 working days of availability confirmation. If the required deposit payment is not received within the 5 working day period, BHP reserves the right to void the Guest’s booking request. The following deposit payment applicable to most villas (see individual villa terms for full details) must be received by BHP.
- For rentals beginning more than 75 days after the date of the booking request – a deposit of 20% of the total rental amount is payable.
- For rentals beginning 75 days or less after the date of the booking request – the total rental amount is payable as a deposit.
- Where a 20% deposit applies to the booking, the Guest must pay the remaining 80% balance not less than 75 days before the scheduled arrival date.
- If the Guest wishes to cancel a confirmed booking, written notice of cancellation must be sent to BHP. All cancellation notices received by BHP will be acknowledged in writing. It is strongly recommended that the Guest and all members of the Guest’s party purchase trip cancellation insurance.
- Cancellation of a booking includes but is not limited to: Cancellation of one or more days of a booking; An amendment of a booking so that none of the dates of the booking once amended fall within the same dates that originally constituted the booking; Failure of all Guests to provide the required documentation on arrival (eg. Passports or suitable identification); and Attempt by the Guest, their party or visitors to hold an event at the Property in breach of these Terms and Conditions or breach of any rules applicable to the Guest’s chosen Property.
- In the event that the Guest cancels a confirmed booking, the following cancellation fees will generally apply: 20% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made more than 60 days before the start of the rental period; 50% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 30 and 60 days before the start of the rental period; 100% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 1 and 29 days before the start of the rental period.
- Shortening of stay for any reason can be considered as a cancellation and charges may apply.
Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 150 days in advance.*
* Does not apply for New Year period