Sanur Residence, Sanur
Sanur Residence is a sleek three-villa, nine-bedroom estate on Bali’s south-east coast, blessed with uninterrupted ocean views. Each villa contains three bedrooms, an open-plan living, dining and kitchen area, and is air-conditioned throughout. Sanur Residence is ideal for large groups who wish to holiday together but also enjoy their own space. It is equally well suited for parties, conferences and weddings, with one villa housing a meeting/dining room large enough to seat everyone. A 23-metre infinity pool and huge lawn deliver yet more social space, and a large staff team provides delicious meals and superlative service.
Welcome to Sanur Residence, our nine-bedroom seaside paradise, just north of Sanur on Bali’s beautiful south-east coast; where the views across the sea to the islands of Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Penida are matched only by the glorious sunrises that greet you each morning.
We designed Sanur Residence to meet the needs of our own large family who love socialising but also enjoy having their own private space for rest and relaxation. What resulted was three self-contained buildings facing the ocean and surrounded by maize and rice fields, each with three spacious double bedrooms, dining and sitting areas, kitchens and large rooftop terraces. Inside, our treasured art collection adorns the walls, while outside you can enjoy the gardens, relaxation pavilion and our beautiful blue-tiled 23-metre swimming pool and sun loungers.
The villa is also an ideal venue for business retreats, weddings and other celebrations and events, with a huge lawn space and an ocean-facing, semi-open-air banquet room large enough to accommodate reception dinners, cocktail parties or conferences.
During your stay with us, your every need will be taken care of by our wonderful staff, a ‘family’ that we are very proud of, with many individuals having been with us for several years. Led by our villa manager, the team of butlers, housekeepers, security guards and skilled private chef will leave you with little reason to venture out from the villa.
So, we invite you to relax, feast on the culinary treats of our kitchen, enjoy a refreshing juice or cocktail, indulge in a relaxing massage, take a walk on the beach, or simply lie back beside the pool and admire the ocean views.
Three large, detached, double-storey villas make up Sanur Residence, each designed to maximise ocean views from their bedrooms, living areas and roof terraces. The villas are similar in size, but each has its own special features; notably a media room in villa three and a large dining/meeting room at ground level in villa one.
The estate’s spacious and secluded gardens step down towards the ocean, which is separated from the villa only by a field of maize. A raised boardwalk leads from the immaculate lawns, past a fishing pond and relaxation balé, towards the beach. At the centre of the gardens, just below a pair of pretty lily ponds, is the 23-metre pool and pool deck furnished with shaded sun loungers.
There are three master bedrooms at the Sanur Residence, one in each building, with two situated upstairs and one downstairs. One master is furnished with a king-size bed, one with a queen-size bed, and one with twin beds convertible to a king. Each is fitted with folding doors that open either into the garden or onto a generously sized terrace, and all have spacious dressing areas. The grand-master suites all boast a sitting area and large picture windows overlooking the rural scene.
Fashioned in marble, each of the master bedrooms’ light and airy ensuite bathrooms is fitted with twin washbasins and a rainshower. An oversize jacuzzi bathtub is set in marble beside a frosted glass window.
The two guest rooms in each building are positioned in pairs and furnished with a choice of queen-size or twin beds that convert to kings. Marble bathrooms are ensuite and come with showers and a jacuzzi tub (shared with the neighbouring bedroom in villas one and three, but made private with sliding frosted glass doors), apart from in villa two, where the two guest rooms share a shower room.
Each villa features granite floors and an open-plan living and dining room furnished with comfortable sofas, coffee tables, dining table for either six or eight, and a satellite-channel TV and DVD player. Each has an additional sitting area overlooking the gardens and view, as well as an integrated well-equipped kitchen. Villa two also features a breakfast bar.
A unique feature of villa one is the light and airy ground floor dining/meeting room with eight individual tables that can be joined together to create one large table for 25 guests. The terraced landscape ensures that even at this level, guests can enjoy the view. Glass doors on three sides open up to create a semi-open-air dining experience. Next door is a full service kitchen, wine cellar and adjoining guest washroom.
In addition to its airy living and dining areas, Villa three also boasts a self-contained media room with a 60-inch screen for projecting movies and satellite TV channels. The room is furnished with a comfy sofa and bean bags for the kids.
Centrally positioned in front of the three villas is an enticing 23-metre infinity pool that appears to flow into the view beyond. Colourful frangipani overhang the timber pool deck, which is furnished with loungers shaded by large umbrellas. Just above the pool a pair of lily ponds reflect images of the villa in their crystal clear water.
Sanur Residence’s immaculate gardens beckon guests to laze in one of their many relaxation areas with a book, or perhaps a cocktail. The gardens are arranged over wide terraces and on the lower of these is a sunken balé pavilion facing the ocean view, complete with comfortable cushioned seating.
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Complimentary return airport transport on arrival and on departure.
- Welcome drink and fruit basket on arrival.
- Personal service by the villa staff.
- A team of attendants will look after all domestic duties and provide a turn down service each evening.
- Turn down service.
- 24H Five security staff working rotating shifts.
- A Butler is on hand to serve drinks and snacks throughout the day and attend to the table at mealtimes (extra cost).
- Skilled private chef is trained in local and international cuisine and is in charge of the market shopping and preparation of lunch and dinner (extra cost plus handling fee).
- In villa treatments selected from a comprehensive spa menu can be carried out by professional beauty therapists (extra cost applies).
- Arranging car and driver on standby for up to 8 hours at a special daily rate of USD35++ (excludes petrol).
- Area: 440sqm (each villa); 2,500sqm (land).
- Pool: 23 x 6 metres (freeform).
- Accommodation: 6 kings bedrooms; 2 twins bedrooms; 1 twin convertible to king; Media room converts to an extra room sleeps 1 adult (4 extra beds are available on request at additional cost); 3 living; Dining rooms; Rooftop terrace in each villa; Media room in villa 3; Indoor dining for either 6 or 8; Meeting room in villa 1; Kitchens (1 per villa).
- Entertainment: Satellite TV (in media room and all bedrooms); DVD player; Bose surround-sound system in media room; CD player; iPod dock in villa 2 living room.
- Communication: Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access; Local and international calls (extra charge); Mobile phone coverage.
- Family: Baby cot; High chairs; Children’s DVDs.
- Spa: Massage; Foot reflexology; Body scrub; Manicure; Pedicure.
- Event: Weddings.
- Additional facilities: Barbecue; Diesel powered back-up generator; Safety deposit box.
|Bedroom||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|6 Bedroom Bed||$ 790 Nights||$ 1040 Nights||$ 1290 Nights||$ 1730 Nights|
|9 Bedroom Bed||$ 1080 Nights||$ 1340 Nights||$ 1600 Nights||$ 1730 Nights|
|Tax||: 15.5 %|
Terms & Conditions
Rates,Check-In and Check-Out
- Rates include Airport transfers pick up and drop off, all complimentary and using villa’s facilities.
- Rates are subject 15.5% government tax and service charge.
- Rates are quoted net in US Dollar.
- Maximum person stay in villa is 2 per room.
- Check in time is after 3 P.M. Early check in depends on villa availability.
- Check out time is 12 P.M.
- Late check out subject to availability with additional charge.
- Groceries and beverages are charged at cost price plus a negotiable handling fee which is subject to service charge and government tax.
- A Balinese silence day, "Nyepi" March 7th, 2019 from 6 a.m. until 6 a.m. the next morning, no possible to Check In and Check Out..
- Low season (minimum stay 2 nights): 05-31 January 2019; 11 Feb to 28 Mar 2019; 23 Apr to 06 Jun 2019; 20 Oct to 14 Dec; 05 Jan to 23 Jan 2020; 03 Feb to 26 Mar 2020; 20 Apr to 11 Jun 2020; 18 Oct to 14 Dec 2020.
- Shoulder season (minimum stay 3 nights): 29 Mar to 16 Apr 2019; 07 Jun to 20 Jun 2019; 25 Aug to 19 Oct 2019; 27 Mar to 07 Apr 2020; 14 Apr to 19 Apr 2020; 12 Jun to 25 Jun 2020; 23 Aug to 17 Oct.
- High season (minimum stay 5 nights): 03 - 07 January; 01 Feb to 10 Feb 2019; 17 Apr to 22 Apr 2019; 21 Jun to 24 Aug 2019; 15 Dec to 25 Dec 2019; 24 Jan to 02 Feb 2020; 08 Apr to 13 Apr 2020; 26 Jun to 22 Aug 2020; 15 Dec to 25 Dec 2020.
- Peak season (minimum stay 7 nights): 26 Dec 2019 to 04 Jan 2020.
- When the Guest makes a booking request, the Guest must make the appropriate deposit payment to BHP within 5 working days of availability confirmation. If the required deposit payment is not received within the 5 working day period, BHP reserves the right to void the Guest’s booking request. The following deposit payment applicable to most villas (see individual villa terms for full details) must be received by BHP.
- For rentals beginning more than 75 days after the date of the booking request – a deposit of 20% of the total rental amount is payable.
- For rentals beginning 75 days or less after the date of the booking request – the total rental amount is payable as a deposit.
- Where a 20% deposit applies to the booking, the Guest must pay the remaining 80% balance not less than 75 days before the scheduled arrival date.
- If the Guest wishes to cancel a confirmed booking, written notice of cancellation must be sent to BHP. All cancellation notices received by BHP will be acknowledged in writing. It is strongly recommended that the Guest and all members of the Guest’s party purchase trip cancellation insurance.
- Cancellation of a booking includes but is not limited to: Cancellation of one or more days of a booking; An amendment of a booking so that none of the dates of the booking once amended fall within the same dates that originally constituted the booking; Failure of all Guests to provide the required documentation on arrival (eg. Passports or suitable identification); and Attempt by the Guest, their party or visitors to hold an event at the Property in breach of these Terms and Conditions or breach of any rules applicable to the Guest’s chosen Property.
- In the event that the Guest cancels a confirmed booking, the following cancellation fees will generally apply: 20% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made more than 60 days before the start of the rental period; 50% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 30 and 60 days before the start of the rental period; 100% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 1 and 29 days before the start of the rental period.
- Shortening of stay for any reason can be considered as a cancellation and charges may apply.
Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 150 days in advance.*
* Does not apply for New Year period