Puri Tirta Villas, Nusa Dua
Puri Tirta Villas is a complex of four 3 bedroom private and modern tropical villas for holiday rentals located on the water front on the shore of a peaceful ocean lagoon. It is only a ten minute walk to the main street of Tanjung Benoa just to the North of the popular tourist area Nusa Dua. There are many restaurants, shops, SPAs and five star hotels in this area.
Puri Tirta translates from the Indonesian as 'Water Palace', a term which underlines the very essence of these waterfront Bali villas. The main buildings and the adjacent open-air pavilions, gazebos and terraces are surrounded by manicured gardens and plenty of water in the form of sky-blue swimming pools, decorative ponds and waterfalls, which bring relief from the tropical heat and add to the laid-back, carefree Bali villa holiday atmosphere.
Perhaps the two most spectacular Nusa Dua area villa rentals in Bali, Sunset and Selamanya enjoy an absolute waterfront setting, offering spectacular views from almost anywhere in the villa - be it the 20-metre-long swimming pools with adjacent jacuzzis, the spacious open living-rooms or the balconies of the romantic master bedrooms.
Villas Alamanda and Cempaka are the remaining two luxury villas on the estate and offer comfortable accommodation akin to that of a country house for the budget-conscious guests. All the necessary facilities are there - from a private swimming pool with adjacent terrace complete with sun-loungers to a manicured garden and even their own BBQs.
The guests of all four of these Bali beachfront villas have access to the private pier with and the villas very own speedboat ready to take them on a tour of the nearby beaches, Turtle Island with its authentic little fishermen's villages, or even on a fishing expedition out on the open sea. There are also kayaks to explore the nearby mangroves, bicycles for trips around Nusa Dua and the historical village of Tanjung Benoa, as well as a water sports centre just a short walk away. When the tide is high, a special banquet can be set for guests right on the pier in candle light under the beautiful traditional Balinese umbrellas.
The bay in front of the villas is too shallow for swimming, yet the beach at low tide is perfect for sunrise or sunset walks. The best beaches, beach clubs, up-market resorts and shopping centres of Nusa Dua are only a short drive away via the villa's personal chauffeured car.
Puri Tirta is the largest family-orientated Bali luxury villas near the main street of Nusa Dua and the many restaurants, shops, spas and five star luxury hotels like St. Regis and Conrad and their extensive facilities that make the area so famous. All this combined with the luxury facilities and service of Puri Tirta make this the ideal Bali vacation rental for a holiday with family or friends.
Puri Tirta Villas complex is located in the south of Bali, on the western side of the Tanjung Benoa peninsula and in close proximity from the luxury resorts, beaches and entertainment areas of Nusa Dua. The waterfront villas enjoy spectacular ocean bay views, allowing guests to watch spectacular sunsets right from the villa, and, when the skies are clear, the view of the sacred mount Agung.
The master bedroom is located on the upper level and enjoys the view at its best. Take it in while lounging on the balcony in one of the rattan armchairs with a glass of wine or a cup of tea. The bedroom is equipped with a king size bed and a marble-encrusted en-suite bathroom complete with a built - in closet, bathtub and two showers - indoor and outdoor.
On the ground level there is a spacious living room with the other two bedrooms adjacent – one with a king size bed, another with two king single beds. Each of the bedrooms is equipped with an en-suite bathroom with a built-in closet, bathtub, and indoor and outdoor showers, and has a garden and pool access.
All three bedrooms are air-conditioned and equipped with high quality toiletries, linen, towels and even hair-drier for your maximum comfort. Villa Sunset can accommodate up to 8 people (with extra beds).
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Complimentary return airport transport on arrival and on departure.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Daily Housekeeping.
- Personal Butler.
- Security guards providing 24-hour service.
- Personal Cooks for Western and Asian cuisines. Special requests and diets can be accommodated (extra cost plus handling fee).
- Providing a car and driver is available at a special rate for up to eight hours a day excluding petrol.
- Baby-sitting, in-villa massages and tours are available on request at an extra charge.
- Area: Private villa; 650 sqm.
- Pool: Private 20 x 6 m swimming pool; Jacuzzi.
- Accommodations: 3 air-conditioned bedroom with ensuite bathroom; Living and dining area; Fully equipped kitchen; Open air pavilion; Gazebo with a daybed; Terrace with sun lounge.
- Entertainment: Satellite TV; DVD and audio system.
- Communication: Complimentary Wi-Fi; mobile phone with a local SIM card (guests to cover the usage).
- Sports: Kayaks; Bicycles; Motor boat for rent.
- Family: Selection of toys by the pool; DVDs (in English).
- A car and driver is available for up to eight hours a day excluding petrol.
|Bedroom||Low Season||Mid Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|1 Bedroom Bed||$ 438 Nights||$ 510 Nights||$ 593 Nights||-|
|2 Bedroom Bed||$ 510 Nights||$ 593 Nights||$ 644 Nights||-|
|3 Bedroom Bed||$ 613 Nights||$ 675 Nights||$ 701 Nights||$ 773 Nights|
|Tax||: 15 %|
Terms & Conditions
Rates, Check-In and Check-Out
- Rates include Airport transfers pick up and drop off, all complimentary and using villa’s facilities.
- Rates are subject 15% government tax and service.
- Rates are quoted net in US Dollar.
- Checkin Time : 2:00 PM.
- Checkout Time : 12:00 AM.
- Latest Check Out Time without additional charge : Until 02:00 PM and subject to availability.
- Charge for late check out : Half night's rental, Until 6.00 PM and full day rate after 6.00 PM.
- Please note that late check out is subject to availability.
- Groceries and beverages are charged at cost price plus a negotiable handling fee which is subject to service charge and government tax.
- A Balinese silence day, "Nyepi" March 7th, 2019 from 6 a.m. until 6 a.m. the next morning, no possible to Check In and Check Out.
- Low season (minimum stay 3 nights): 11 January - 31 March (excl. CNY); 1 May - 30 June; 1 September - 30 September; 1 November - 22 December.
- Mid season (minimum stay 3 nights): 1 April - 30 April (excl. Easter Week); 1 October - 31 October.
- High season (minimum stay 5 nights): 5 January - 10 January; 27 Jan - 2 Feb 2017 (Chinese New Year); 14 April - 21 April 2017 (Easter Week); 1 July - 31 August.
- Peak season (minimum stay 7 nights): 23 December - 4 January.