Villa Manis, Canggu
Villa Manis is a beautifully designed, eight-bedroom home located amidst the rice fields less than a kilometre from the beach in Bali’s popular Canggu district. A full complement of staff, including a manager and private chef, will see to their guests’ every need, while a 17-metre swimming pool, a kids’ pool, jacuzzi, gym, spa, formal dining and sitting room, media room with 60-inch Satellite TV, two outdoor lounges and alfresco dining, provide fun, entertainment and plenty of space for all to enjoy. Suited to large families or groups, Villa Manis is also ideal for weddings and other special celebrations.
Villa Manis, our eight-bedroom holiday home, is set in vibrant tropical gardens amidst the lush green rice fields of Bali, where sea breezes and ocean vistas mix with great facilities, friendly staff and top-quality service to present you the perfect villa holiday.
Located less than a kilometre from the beach in Pererenan, a traditional village in the heart of Bali’s sought-after district of Canggu, Villa Manis is packed with facilities for young and old, offering you so much more than just a place to stay. Dine alfresco in the sun-drenched gardens, swim in our 17-metre swimming pool while the kids frolic in theirs, relax in the jacuzzi, recline in the massive living room with it’s many sofas and splendid painted ceiling, chill out in the air-conditioned TV room, or head to one of two outdoor living areas, hit the gym, relax in the spa, or simply enjoy your room’s private terrace or balcony – there are plenty of places to hang out with the crowd or seek some serene solitude.
What makes a stay at Villa Manis even more special is our team of dedicated staff who are on hand to make sure that everything is taken care of, leaving you free to get on with the task at hand: having a perfect holiday. Your private chef will prepare delectable dishes from around the world or rustle up a seafood barbecue or a traditional Balinese feast, and is also open to special dietary requests.
With great facilities and plentiful accommodation, Villa Manis is the perfect location for large groups and family holidays, and the ideal venue for weddings and special events, so come and experience our hospitality.
Villa Manis comprises four pavilions set around a large, tiered garden and swimming pools orientated towards the ocean and an expanse of neighbouring rice fields.
Guests enter through the main pavilion, which houses the indoor living and dining room and a guest bedroom and media room on the ground floor, plus a kitchen set to the rear. The upper floor of this pavilion is dedicated to a large master suite with private ocean-view balcony.
Two ground-floor guest bedrooms occupy the second pavilion, either side of the villa’s spa. Next to this is a two-storey pavilion with two bedrooms, one on each floor. At the far end of the garden is the fourth pavilion which houses the pool lounge and jacuzzi on the ground floor and two twin bedrooms upstairs. The gymnasium is located towards the rear of the villa, next to the manager’s office.
All eight bedrooms at Villa Manis are equipped with TVs, air-conditioning, ensuite bathrooms and are furnished with either king beds or twins that can be converted to kings.
More than just a master suite, this room takes up the entire first floor of the main pavilion and features a massive sleeping chamber with ocean views from its bed. The suite’s private wrap-around balcony is furnished with daybed, tables, chairs and more views, while the ensuite bathroom, complete with jacuzzi tub, leather sofas and chairs, is bigger than an average inner city apartment.
Just off the living room, the first guest room is lots of fun, with coloured Buddha statutes, hardwood and terrazzo floors, furniture inlaid with cinnamon wood, and a splendid four-poster bed with orbs of many colours forming its uprights. Sliding doors let in lots of light and access a private courtyard, while an outdoor shower and purple velvet sofa in the bathroom make bath time something to look forward to.
Guest rooms two and three sit either side of the villa’s dedicated spa and luxuriate under lofty ceilings. These rooms open to their own sitting area and to the garden and pool. Both are designed to the same layout and furnished with twin beds (convertible to kings), and both have sunny outdoor showers in their ensuite bathrooms for a great start to the day.
King-bedded guest rooms four and five occupy one floor apiece in a two-storey pavilion. The lower room is spacious and dramatic with elegant velvet chairs and couches and dark hardwood floors, countered by a bright and sunny outdoor shower in its ensuite. The upper room has a four-poster bed and a lighter décor and, while not as big as downstairs, has a breezy private balcony overlooking the garden and out to sea. Both rooms have fold-out couches suitable for sleeping a child.
Guest rooms six and seven are located upstairs in a pavilion at the far end of the villa grounds with views of the rice fields or garden. Both of these ensuite rooms are furnished with twin beds that can be converted to kings. While they are smaller than the others at the villa, these bedrooms are comfortable and well suited to a family of four who want to be close to the kids.
The main pavilion at Villa Manis combines a very spacious lounge, dining room and entrance hall adorned with original artworks and antiques. Sliding glass doors on two sides of this bright room lead out to the garden and overlook the neighbouring rice fields. In the dining space is a long table with seating for 12 and a bar area, while at the centre of the room, under an impressive double-height ceiling depicting scenes from Balinese mythology, is an arrangement of comfortable sofas, chairs and coffee tables. A media room with cosy couches and a 60-inch TV adjoins the far end of this elegant living space. On a terrace alongside the pool, is a dining table for 12 sheltered by a retractable awning to keep the tropical sun at bay.
Outside the spa under a high wooden ceiling is a sitting area with soft sofas and chairs arranged next to a koi pond. It looks out over the garden and pool and is positioned to catch the sea breezes.
At the far end of the property is a cool, white-themed, open-sided pool lounge, furnished with leather sofas, coffee tables and a drinks bar, as well as a white stone jacuzzi.
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Complimentary return airport transport on arrival and on departure.
- Welcome drink and fruit basket on arrival.
- Personal service by the villa staff.
- Villa Manis’ team of housekeepers are on hand to wait upon guests every need. Their duties include, table service, food preparation, daily housekeeping and domestic duties.
- Turn down service.
- Five security guards work on shift to provide 24-hour security from the main gate.
- Skilled private chef will happily prepare dishes from the priced Western, Asian, vegetarian and children’s menus as well as discuss special requests and dietary requirements (extra cost plus handling fee).
- In-villa treatments selected from a comprehensive spa menu can be carried out by professional beauty therapists in the villa’s spa room (extra cost applies).
- Area: 1,450sqm (villa); 3,500sqm (land).
- Pool: 17 x 5.5m main pool. 5.9 x 5.5m childrens’ pool; Open-sided pool lounge with bar; Jacuzzi.
- Accommodation: 4 with king beds; 4 with twins convertible to kings; Each of the king-bedded rooms has a sofa that can be set up as a bed for an extra person (at additional charge); Living; Dining room; Media room; Alfresco dining for 16; Fully equipped kitchen.
- Entertainment: TVs; DVD players in all bedrooms; Surround sound; CD player; Media room with large TV with Satellite channels.
- Communication: WiFi internet access; Landline for local calls; Mobile phone coverage.
- Family: A children’s pool; Cutlery and plates; Baby cot; High chair; DVDs; Toys; Pool toys.
- Spa: Massage; Foot reflexology; Body scrub; Manicure; Pedicure.
- Event: Weddings.
- Sport: Air-conditioned gymnasium with weights; Treadmill; Cross trainer as well as a sauna for helping wind down after a workout.
- Complimentary 7-seater car up to 8 hours a day (excluding petrol).
- Additional facilities: Barbecue; Diesel powered back-up generator; Safety deposit.
|Bedroom||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|6 Bedroom Bed||$ 975 Nights||$ 1190 Nights||$ 1400 Nights||$ 2150 Nights|
|8 Bedroom Bed||$ 1150 Nights||$ 1340 Nights||$ 1530 Nights||$ 2150 Nights|
|Tax||: 15.5 %|
Terms & Conditions
Rates,Check-In and Check-Out
- Rates include Airport transfers pick up and drop off, all complimentary and using villa’s facilities.
- Rates are subject 15.5% government tax and service charge.
- Rates are quoted net in US Dollar.
- Maximum person stay in villa is 2 per room.
- Check in time is after 3 P.M. Early check in depends on villa availability.
- Check out time is 12 P.M.
- Late check out subject to availability with additional charge.
- Groceries and beverages are charged at cost price plus a negoitable handling fee which is subject to service charge and government tax.
- A Balinese silence day, "Nyepi" March 17th, 2018 from 6 a.m. until 6 a.m. the next morning, no possible to Check In and Check Out.
- Low season (minimum stay 2 nights): 08 January - 14 February; 22 February - 23 March; 15 - 27 April; 02 May - 15 June; 01 September - 14 December.
- Shoulder season (minimum stay 3 nights): 24 - 28 March; 03 - 14 April; 28 April - 01 May; 16 - 22 June; 19 - 31 August.
- High season (minimum stay 5 nights): 03 - 07 January; 15 - 21 February; 29 March - 02 April; 23 June - 18 August; 15 - 25 December.
- Peak season (minimum stay 7 nights): 26 December - 05 January.
- When the Guest makes a booking request, the Guest must make the appropriate deposit payment to BHP within 5 working days of availability confirmation. If the required deposit payment is not received within the 5 working day period, BHP reserves the right to void the Guest’s booking request. The following deposit payment applicable to most villas (see individual villa terms for full details) must be received by BHP.
- For rentals beginning more than 75 days after the date of the booking request – a deposit of 20% of the total rental amount is payable.
- For rentals beginning 75 days or less after the date of the booking request – the total rental amount is payable as a deposit.
- Where a 20% deposit applies to the booking, the Guest must pay the remaining 80% balance not less than 75 days before the scheduled arrival date.
- If the Guest wishes to cancel a confirmed booking, written notice of cancellation must be sent to BHP. All cancellation notices received by BHP will be acknowledged in writing. It is strongly recommended that the Guest and all members of the Guest’s party purchase trip cancellation insurance.
- Cancellation of a booking includes but is not limited to: Cancellation of one or more days of a booking; An amendment of a booking so that none of the dates of the booking once amended fall within the same dates that originally constituted the booking; Failure of all Guests to provide the required documentation on arrival (eg. Passports or suitable identification); and Attempt by the Guest, their party or visitors to hold an event at the Property in breach of these Terms and Conditions or breach of any rules applicable to the Guest’s chosen Property.
- In the event that the Guest cancels a confirmed booking, the following cancellation fees will generally apply: 20% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made more than 60 days before the start of the rental period; 50% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 30 and 60 days before the start of the rental period; 100% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 1 and 29 days before the start of the rental period.
- Shortening of stay for any reason can be considered as a cancellation and charges may apply.
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 150 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy 10% discount when checking in before 18 Jan 2018.
* Does not apply for New Year period