The Iman Villa, Canggu
With its stylish contemporary design and panoramic rice-terrace setting in Bali’s Canggu district, The Iman Villa is a fabulous five-bedroom holiday escape. Sleek lines, sensational views and sophisticated interiors, matched with comfort, space and a treasure trove of top-notch facilities, give The Iman Villa a wide appeal. This luxurious residence is as perfect for fun family get-togethers as it is for elegant soirees and unforgettable weddings. Witness a spectacular Bali sunset from the rooftop jacuzzi; sip cocktails in the sunken lounge; soak up the sun as the kids splash in the wading pool; relax – you’re on holiday. The Iman Villa’s rural setting belies the fact that Seminyak’s excellent restaurant, bars and boutiques are within easy reach – although, with such fabulous facilities, attentive staff and gourmet meals on hand you may just be tempted to stay put.
The combination of chic modern design aesthetics and a picturesque Balinese setting among lush paddy fields, towering palm groves and leafy banana plantations, gives The Iman Villa an undeniable ‘wow’ factor. Built on gently sloping grassy terraces that mimic the surrounding rice fields, you will feel very much a part of the tropical scene, while enjoying it from a luxurious vantage point offering every conceivable modern comfort. Cutting edge features to enhance your stay include Apple TV, massive plasma screens and the sleekest of fittings.
Gleaming under the tropical skies, the white stone buildings are reminiscent of the Mediterranean, while eco-friendly ‘green’ roofs topped with plants and water features blend in with the natural environment. A distinctive Indonesian flavour is reflected in the intriguing collection of copper lamps, ethnic artefacts, wood carvings and antiques, handpicked by the owners and displayed throughout the villa.
As well as being the ultimate in designer villas, The Iman is also hit with families. Kids will love the wading pool, plethora of floating toys, rooftop jacuzzi, snooker table and terraced lawns. The pizza oven is bound to make them happy too. When it comes to groups, the infinity pool and open-sided living area with its decadent sunken lounge makes a perfect social hub. There’s a smaller lounge, dining and kitchen area in the two-bedroomed guesthouse, so options for privacy are ample.
Beautifully presented gourmet meals are served up by the villa’s talented private chef, who has a background in fine dining. Friendly and attentive butlers can also whip you up a signature drink or stock the wine fridge with your favourite tipple.
While the village of Pererenan is still sleepy and rural, nearby Echo Beach is famed for its sunsets and seafood barbecues, and the neighbouring district of Batubolong has recently started to buzz with a laid-back beach vibe. Here you will find a trendy assortment of cafes, bars, spas, boutiques and beachfront restaurants.
Entrance to the villa is via the main double-storey building, from a smart private parking area. Occupying the top floor of this building are two bedrooms, both opening onto the attractively planted roof terrace with large sunken jacuzzi and sun loungers set on honey-hued decking. A third bedroom lies on the ground floor next to the exceptionally well-equipped entertainment room. A wing to the right of the entrance houses the guest and staff kitchens, and at the centre of the property is the delightful open-sided living and dining pavilion and infinity pool. The two-bedroomed guesthouse, with a further living and dining area, is set on a lower terrace of the large gardens.
The Iman Villa’s five air-conditioned ensuite bedrooms each have king-size beds (one convertible to twins) piled high with cushions to complement individual colour schemes. All are equipped with TV/DVD players, copper bedside lanterns and built-in wardrobes neatly hidden behind wooden panels. Extensive windows create bright spaces and sunny outlooks.
The master bedroom is on the top floor of the main building with sloping walls and floor-to-ceiling windows revealing 180-degree views. Sliding doors open onto the roof terrace with outdoor lounge suite and sunken jacuzzi. A large bathroom incorporates a walk-in dressing room, freestanding tub, walk-in shower and window seat.
Bedroom two, neighbouring the master, is equally suited to kids or adults, with cheerful green soft furnishings and long window seat. Like the master, it also opens on to the rooftop terrace. This room’s ensuite bathroom is fitted with a rain shower.
Bedroom three is on the ground floor of the main building, with vibrant turquoise soft furnishings, carved wooden decorative wall panels and latticed occasional chairs. Glass sliding doors open onto the lawn. The bathroom has a walk-in shower and a freestanding bath tub overlooking a courtyard garden.
Both guesthouse bedrooms open onto an expansive stretch of lawn with views out to the rice fields. Bedroom four has apricot pink soft furnishings, built-in wardrobes and ensuite with shower. Bedroom five is slightly larger with white and beige furnishings and a daybed tucked into an alcove. The king-size bed in this room can convert to twins. The bathroom features a sunken tub with shower.
In the large entertainment room on the ground floor of the main building is a saloon-style snooker table, large plasma screen TV and massive corner lounge suite piled with colourful cushions to create the perfect home cinema.
Glass doors wrap the stylish guest kitchen, which is fitted with a marble-topped island counter and equipped with a built-in pizza oven. Wooden panels conceal cupboards stocked with modern kitchen appliances, board games and children’s books. Steps lead down to the open-sided living pavilion at the centre of the villa.Smart sofa seating frames all four sides of the spacious, sunken lounge at the centre of which are two pale wood coffee tables. Ceiling fans keep things cool and a large plasma screen TV provides entertainment. This open-sided lounge is protected from inclement weather with remote-controlled blinds. In the dining area, a honey-coloured rustic wooden table seats 12, illuminated by copper lanterns dangling seductively from the ceiling. Bar stools pull up to the wooden bar counter and an iMac is available for guests to access high speed internet and the in-house play list piped through the villa via Bose speakers. The Iman is fitted with Apple TV throughout.
In the guesthouse, which is set to one side of the garden, an open-plan fan-cooled living, dining and kitchen space is furnished with a square table seating eight, and a lounge suite facing the wall-mounted TV. The neat kitchen is fitted with a stove hob, sink and fridge.
Steps from the living pavilion lead to a stone deck and four sunbrella-shaded loungers. The 20-metre swimming pool projects out over the lower garden, and little ones will love splashing about in the adjoining wading pool. The rooftop terrace, accessed from the two upper-floor bedrooms, features a large pond surrounded by plants which creates an ‘eco roof’ above the living area. Extensive southerly views across Bali’s forested plains can be enjoyed from the terrace’s all-weather sofas or from the depths of the stone jacuzzi just beyond the master bedroom.
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Complimentary return airport transport on arrival and on departure.
- Welcome drink and fruit basket on arrival.
- Personal service by the villa staff.
- Butlers provide food and beverage service and look after daily domestic duties.
- Turn down service.
- Guards provide around-the-clock security at the villa.
- Skilled private chef will happily prepare anything from the Western, Asian, vegetarian and children’s suggestion menus (extra cost plus handling fee).
- Villa staff can call one of Bali’s safe and reasonably priced metered taxis, or arrange for car and driver hire if guests wish to travel further afield (additional cost).
- Area: 1,585sqm (villa). 2,700sqm (land).
- Pool: 20 x 6.3 metres; Plus children’s wading pool; Sunken poolside lounge.
- Accommodation: Ensuite bedrooms with king-size beds with one that converts to twin beds; A daybed in one of the guesthouse bedrooms can be used by a child below 7 years old; Dining pavilion; Guest kitchen; Entertainment room; Guesthouse with lounge.
- Entertainment: Apple TV; Satellite channels; iPod dock; CD; DVD player; Bose speakers; Games.
- Communication: WiFi; iMac; Landline (international calls charged to guest); Mobile phone coverage; Fax.
- Family: A kids wading pool next to the main pool; Flotilla of pool toys.
- Spa: Massage; Foot reflexology; Body scrub; Manicure; Pedicure.
- Event: Weddings.
- Additional facilities: Barbecue; Back-up generator; Safety deposit box.
|Bedroom||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|3 Bedroom Bed||$ 630 Nights||$ 870 Nights||$ 1100 Nights||$ 1480 Nights|
|4 Bedroom Bed||$ 790 Nights||$ 950 Nights||$ 1100 Nights||$ 1480 Nights|
|5 Bedroom Bed||$ 920 Nights||$ 1010 Nights||$ 1100 Nights||$ 1480 Nights|
|Tax||: 15.5 %|
Terms & Conditions
Rates,Check-In and Check-Out
- Rates include Airport transfers pick up and drop off, all complimentary and using villa’s facilities.
- Rates are subject 15.5% government tax and service charge.
- Rates are quoted net in US Dollar.
- Maximum person stay in villa is 2 per room.
- Check in time is after 3 P.M. Early check in depends on villa availability.
- Check out time is 12 P.M.
- Late check out subject to availability with additional charge.
- Groceries and beverages are charged at cost price plus a negoitable handling fee which is subject to service charge and government tax.
- A Balinese silence day, "Nyepi" March 17th, 2018 from 6 a.m. until 6 a.m. the next morning, no possible to Check In and Check Out.
- Low season (minimum stay 2 nights): 08 January - 14 February; 22 February - 23 March; 15 - 27 April; 02 May - 15 June; 01 September - 14 December.
- Shoulder season (minimum stay 3 nights): 24 - 28 March; 03 - 14 April; 28 April - 01 May; 16 - 22 June; 19 - 31 August.
- High season (minimum stay 5 nights): 03 - 07 January; 15 - 21 February; 29 March - 02 April; 23 June - 18 August; 15 - 25 December.
- Peak season (minimum stay 7 nights): 26 December - 05 January 2019.
- When the Guest makes a booking request, the Guest must make the appropriate deposit payment to BHP within 5 working days of availability confirmation. If the required deposit payment is not received within the 5 working day period, BHP reserves the right to void the Guest’s booking request. The following deposit payment applicable to most villas (see individual villa terms for full details) must be received by BHP.
- For rentals beginning more than 75 days after the date of the booking request – a deposit of 20% of the total rental amount is payable.
- For rentals beginning 75 days or less after the date of the booking request – the total rental amount is payable as a deposit.
- Where a 20% deposit applies to the booking, the Guest must pay the remaining 80% balance not less than 75 days before the scheduled arrival date.
- If the Guest wishes to cancel a confirmed booking, written notice of cancellation must be sent to BHP. All cancellation notices received by BHP will be acknowledged in writing. It is strongly recommended that the Guest and all members of the Guest’s party purchase trip cancellation insurance.
- Cancellation of a booking includes but is not limited to: Cancellation of one or more days of a booking; An amendment of a booking so that none of the dates of the booking once amended fall within the same dates that originally constituted the booking; Failure of all Guests to provide the required documentation on arrival (eg. Passports or suitable identification); and Attempt by the Guest, their party or visitors to hold an event at the Property in breach of these Terms and Conditions or breach of any rules applicable to the Guest’s chosen Property.
- In the event that the Guest cancels a confirmed booking, the following cancellation fees will generally apply: 20% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made more than 60 days before the start of the rental period; 50% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 30 and 60 days before the start of the rental period; 100% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 1 and 29 days before the start of the rental period.
- Shortening of stay for any reason can be considered as a cancellation and charges may apply.
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 150 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy 10% discount when checking in before 20 Jan 2018.
* Does not apply for New Year period